Is he possibly /ourguy/?

Is he possibly /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dkm8Hteeh6M
teens.drugabuse.gov/blog/post/marijuana-withdrawal-real
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a degenerate, why do you think that?

yes

subcool here, get your bongs, your pipes, your dab rigs, or your chainsaw bubblers its time to get high with the weed nerd....

What? So, my father who works his ass off at freaking nintendo and somehow didn't work because some user said it on the Internet? You're confusing Sup Forums drivel and your own biases with reality. Also, the white people you are so quick to put down are very important to society. And niggers, really? You might be surprised but most black people actually don't work.

WHAT'S UP JEWTUBE JEWWWTUBE!!! It's custom gas chambers 1488 here with another viddeeoooo

*lights gas chamber*

Eeeck

keked

man shut the fuck up about /ourguy/

fuicking retarded meme sewers

ahahah classic

DUDE WEED LMAO

WHADDAP YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE!!!!

Puyallup-suburb scumbag.

Don't trust anyone who looks like a degenerate and is from Washington. The worst leftists.

youtu.be/Dkm8Hteeh6M

You keep looking for a guy.... hes not gonna be found.

h3h3 peaked with this video, the only funny thing he has made

he's amazing for exactly this

Just imagine what would happen to this guy if he wouldn't get any weed for a whole week.

And the lube stuff.

he would be a little tired for a couple days, not have much of an appetite and then be fine, weeds harmless muhamed

He got sued after this and it permanently fucked up his life, thats why hes so serious now, lost his sense of humor.

Many people have weed withdrawal. Anxiety, depression, extreme moodiness.

this
Because the body becomes too independent on the THC to help calm them down, so if a daily user( as i assume this guy to be) were not to use it for a while, it could actually cause these problems.
teens.drugabuse.gov/blog/post/marijuana-withdrawal-real

is it me or does ron jeremy look much younger?

was he recently red pilled or something? Idk how that's possible, he's literally retarded.

>.gov
lmao maybe if the gov would just reclassify from schedule 1 we could get some real research done.

Sup Forums is for degenerates.

he's your wifes guy, you fucking cuck