DRUMPF IS FINISHED HE'S NOT EVEN A BILLIONARE

DRUMPF IS FINISHED HE'S NOT EVEN A BILLIONARE

posting meme

>Making millions a year
>Doesn't add up eventually to over a billion

The logic of these fucks, I swear.

Wow leftist actually think billionaires earn billions every year. I didnt think they could be that dumb but they are. Wow

>$150M income in a single year
>Can't possibly have over a billion dollars
How dumb do you have to be to conclude this?

>Armed with only a 10th grade education and a GED, Sil Lai Abrams became an award winning writer, renown speaker and activist.

Hmm

>The left doesn't even understand addition.

Even just a simple back of the envelope assumption of ~5% gain on investment and ~87% of that after capitol gains tax would mean he had north of 3 billion in play. If he had less and still got that kind of return it just means he invested it even better than a "normal" return would anticipate.

>150 million in NET income in ONE year
>doesn't mention his liquid assets
>doesn't mention his non-liquid assets

Liberals do not understand how business or economics works

>big corporations and rich people are evil
>hahahaha look how poor drumpf is

Its hard to grasp the concept of money accumulating over a 10 year period of time if you consume it all away and then claim to hate capitalism.

I knew he was taking advantage of tax loopholes, but this is crazy. Only paying 4% in taxes? I pay a larger percentage than Donald Trump does! Why should I have to pay more percentage-wise than him? It's hilarious to see Trump crash and burn.

>70 year old who has succeeded at almost everything his entire life couldn't possibly have earned around a known amount of $150mm a few more times

Nigger needs to exit this life

this argument might hold water if hes 1 year old

WHAT THE FUCK THIS MAKES ME REALLY THINK

WHAT THE FUCK FORMER DRUMPF SUPPORTER HERE BUT SERIOUS GUYS WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE BILLION DOLLAR CODE

HAHAHAHA

NOW THAT WE KNOW TRUMP IS A CONFIRMED POORFAG, DO YOU REGRET VOTING FOR HIM ALREADY?

SAD!

I don't think they understand how being a billionaire works.

Are people this retarded?

>personal income of 150$ million
>has controlling stakes in billions in assets

do libshits think a billionaire CEO actually gets his total net worth every year dumped at his place by dumptruck or something

Just let this slide

Do not reply

Sage

Just let it slide

Sage

Don't be stupid let it go

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage Sage Sage sage

>Olympian gold medalist has several gold medals
>one year he wins silver
>uh wtf i toght he was a gold medalist??? lmaoooo

Haha, he lives paycheck to paycheck like me!

Right guys?

Liberals don't understand saving money. They spend it as fast as they get it on whatever they can. New Iphone every year, new car, groceries at Whole Foods etc.

Bernie's net worth is a joke, for example.

>Only 150 million
fucking kek

They're grasping at straws
It's sad

They literally think that

>financially illiterate plebeians making comments like this

send that cuck a flashing seizure gif.

>Income
>Net worth

Excellent answer.

It is sad.

>earn a lot
OMG WOW JUST WOW CAPITALIST PIG
>earn not a lot
HAHAHAHAHA POOR PEASANT HAHAHA SO MUCH FOR A BILLIONAIRE

kek
also ,
sage

SO YOU'RE SAYING ALL BILLIONAIRES MUST EARN OVER A BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR?

HE CAN'T POSSIBLY DO SOMETHING LIKE SAVE THE MONEY INSTEAD OF SPENDING EVERY DIME LIKE A FUCKING RETARD

WOW GEE HUH WHOAH HMMMM REALLY BOILS MY NOODLES GETS MY NOGGIN JOGGIN AND ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

>HE CAN'T POSSIBLY DO SOMETHING LIKE SAVE THE MONEY INSTEAD OF SPENDING EVERY DIME LIKE A FUCKING RETARD
What do you think he is some sort of extremely successful businessman or something?

meatball, pls

Well fuck

Guess that means it's time to kick him out of office.

It's almost like appreciable assets don't exist or something. That guy is the biggest manchild ever to grace the earth.

>Liberal retard thinks earnings are = net worth

This is liberal education, folks, and why we need to gas the fuck out of it and then put what's left in the ovens for good measure.

well they say he's gone bankrupt like 5 times
so he must suck at it
even though he's a billionare

damn man 150 mil in income in 1 year? homeboy must be caking at least a billion

Spot on

This woman claims to be a CEO (look at her Twitter account) and doesn't understand the concept of net worth.

This is what happens when you give women the right to vote.

>implying he spent his entire income that year and every year before and after
Do liberals know what saving money is?

Trump doesn't know what an audit is so the bar isn't that high.

>flag
>REALLY BOILS MY NOODLES

Kek'd way too fucking hard at this, fuck.

>Liberals cant into math

nothing new here

Liberals don't save my man

They get money and instantly spend. If you're not making a cool billion annually then you're not a billionaire, see their logic now?

Or that guys in real estate have lean years, and windfall years. Or that they hold back income from their private corporation to avoid paying taxes on it. Or that they can have assets that aren't taxed yearly.

What they're counting on is the average MSM viewer being dumb enough to buy this lame new talking point. And they might be right, it could sell to the bimbos out there.

They're doubling down on protecting their token dyke. Let's see where this goes.

>Reported yearly revenue of $150M
>Not a Billionare

LEFT WING RETARDS

that lying sack of shit knows better but he also knows how stupid his supporters are and will believe that tweet. A true Jew until the end

DOUBLE DOWN
DOUBLE DOWN

This is backfiring on the Democrats, this was a 4D Backgammon move by Trump.

>CEO
>check what she is the CEO of
whoa man looks really successful...................she sure does look like the type to know the basic fundamentals of finance and business...............................

poor kurt how does he sleep at night being so buttblasted

>Maddow dropped the ball with his nothingburger so hard that liberals are this desperate to scrape out some kind of "win."

Gif related.

No, his corporations have BK'ed. Not him personally, although i havent looked into if he's personally BK'ed.

It's an important point the MSM will gloss over. If a liberal CEO has to BK his company, no big deal. If Trump does = Hitler.

He made 15% of a billion in a year, how is that bad?

don't these fucksticks realize how much credibility they're squandering by crying wolf so many times?

I'm curious.

How many people has Trump employed over the years and how much have they paid in taxes?

what is net worth hmm

the problem is that, while people aren't stupid, they typically have better things to do than pay attention to politics (you can argue if this is a good or bad thing) so all they see are these out of context tweets and soundbytes and whatever SNL and Colbert tell them. More people are wising up, others just have too much on their plate to care, and the rest are hopeless losers drunk on the koolaid

this damage control is amazing

thats just what he was payed in salary. his assets are tied up in real estate. He still pays more in taxes alone in 1 year of his life than she will ever take home over the course of her life. Who the fuck is she to be talking?

>you will never make God Emperor Trump laughs

Why live?

They have strapped wheels onto the goalposts, they move them so often.

Nope

What... come the fuck on, leftards.

>talking

while lying is what jews do. She is filthy bitch kike.

>1 hour 38 minutes.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BTFO

the liberal mental gymnastics is reach biblical levels.

Fucking retarded liberals, jesus

This is exactly why he shouldn't release his returns. People are so stupid in this country, and 99% of these losers don't understand basic math. Hell, look at all these retards who have to pay someone else to do their returns because they're too stupid to add and subtract.

And liberals are the worst at math. Just look at the insane policies they support.

He released these as a distraction.

>he thinks 1/4 and 4% are the same thing

Not gonna lie, former Rust Belt unemployed voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Besides the detached from reality upper crust democrats, the vast majority of democrats are dumb poorfags whose extent of financial knowledge doesn't go beyond a basic checking and savings account. I've been pounding this point the whole time that no matter what, if his taxes got released they would be twisted somehow to make it look like something nefarious was going on.

Texas is Bible belt brosef

On top of being wrong. He payed more taxes in 05 than you will gross in your lifetime.

That's the ticket, Maddow was seduced and suborned by the BannonSwag.

>Not gonna lie, former Rust Belt unemployed voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Funny how trump is the only person that even acknowledges the rust belt workers EXIST

> dems ask why working class desert them

>Trump makes 500k a day
> relates to the working man

Condescending Libtards head explodes

>muh manual labor
>white trash are below me
>pls vote

its a bot, i saw this copy pasta in other threads word for word.

I thought the left were supposed to be the smart ones?

>wealth = net income
>what are assets

>$76 per textbook

Bullshit. More like it's enough to buy maybe 100,000 textbooks.

>Do my taxes
>I made X amount of dollars in one year
>"AHA, CAUGHT YOU, THIS IS ALL THE MONEY YOU EVER HAD!"

worst attention span ever, no wonder they get btfo

Liberals
>lack economic literacy
>be poor
>complain about the rich

I mean it's not that hard to make a decent living, just look at how retarded Maddow is and see where life took him.

Isn't most of Trump's money in assets?

>moving goalposts
>just moving them back to something that is verified as false

We already know Trump is a billionaire though, it's just a question of how many billions.

These fucking people I swear. Do they ever get tired of taking Trump's dick up their ass? How many times in 2 years do you need to get BTFO before you call it quits?

I think I know why she did this. She got a shit ton of ratings tonight. Her advertisers will be happy, especially as she baited the show and waited until the end to show the nothing she'd been teasing.

She did a TV equivalent of "You won't believe what happens next!" clickbait.

If you have twitter, "Rachel Maddow" is a great hashtag right now. Oh, once in a while a lib tries to do damage control, but Maddow is getting the doggy-style fuck of a lifetime right now.

It's official, liberals don't understand the very concept of numbers. There is no other explanation.

>nigger-economics

If you're a millionaire/billionaire that's what it should be in. This just proves that lefties have NO idea how finance, business, and economics work. Let alone probably 98% of these people excited about his tax returns don't know how to read tax documents.

>liberal intellectuals

trump doesn't make billions every year, sad. why did I even vote for this clown.

>leaf

also that's his personal income....not necessarily what his businesses made in profit

I thought kikes were supposed to understand finances.

When does Maddow negotiate her contract? Soon?

i lold bong, have a (((you)))