Muslims Slaughtered by the Dutch

Hi pol what happened on this day in 1995?

Did the Dutch really kill 80000 Muslim men women and children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jf1yIhMiy0
youtube.com/watch?v=-tQCQzdfnKc
youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k
liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutchbat
youtube.com/watch?v=n3-BY_CbdnA
youtube.com/watch?v=SmRtxAJCUNM
globalresearch.ca/the-srebrenica-massacre-was-a-gigantic-political-fraud/5321388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

netherlands greattst countrey

More like the Dutch stood around looking for a dyke to put their fingers in while it was going on.

Serbia LITERALLY did nothing wrong

t. Russian

So Erdogan is talking shite?

Also sorry, its 8000

>muh 8 gorillion

The 20 Dutch soldiers guarding Srebrenica couldn't stop the entire Serbian army from killing the village. Somehow it's their fault now.

wtf I love the dutch now.

The Dutch UN were complicit in the massacre carried out by Bosnian Serbs, they helped to separate the military aged males from the rest of the population.

They were under orders to not allow the Serb militia in the town. They were scared shitless by them and ended up shaking their hands, and drinking with them.

Remember, this wasn't the Serb army. It was a group of militia's made up of the Bosnian Serbs. Dutch were either incompetent or cowardly. The only two options.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jf1yIhMiy0

Let they live forever in shame.

I knew a Serb that said these killings were not unwarranted. The Muslims had been killing people quite often leading up to this, hence the pent up frustration. I have no idea if there's truth behind it.

A few soldiers against entire tank brigades. I'd like to see you play hero then and die for nothing. The village was dead either way.

> Dutch were either incompetent or cowardly
Or they didnt want to fight against other christians and die for dirty shitty muslim rats, good on them

youtube.com/watch?v=-tQCQzdfnKc

Footage of the Dutch peacekeepers being cucked by the Serbs. Celebrating being allowed to leave.Talk about how they were afraid of fighting the Serbs.

Noice

do you even яemove?
>muh weak militia
chechnya militias were also local russians

>The Dutch who were unable to protect the people were responsible.

>Not the people who ACTUALLY CARRIED OUT the massacre

I remember seeing some dreadful video of Russian soldiers getting their heads chopped off by Chechens, brutal as anything, i think the first beheading vid i ever saw and it disturbed the fuck out of me, that poor fucking Russian soldier.;

Chechclear its called or somthing, I wont link becuase its fucking disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k

This Norwegian documentary is a bit more objective. It does show that the Muslims were attacking the neighboring villages. It also shows that Clinton government pushed the Muslims to not agree to a cease-fire, which would have stopped the massacre.

and nothing of value was lost.

The Serbian military had the air force etc. The way people go on about Srebencia is that the Serbian military went in. Wherein reality it was local volunteers, not well armed.

If the proper military showed up, they would have carpet bombed the town.

Meanwhile, the Hague refused Bosnian request to put Serbia on trial for genocide. Since when is Netherlands so based?

Fuck it, Here is the link, but BE WARNED!!.

Its truly horrific.

liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

Muslims had been firing mortars from the protection of the UN safe zone (inside Srebrenica) at Serbian militia units. Using civilians for cover is not a new muslim tactic. Ending these harassing attacks was one of the stated reasons at the time for the Serbs to occupy the town. That and ethnic cleansing.

t.someone that was there

>First vid
Same.

They used something like a fucking butter knife.

Chechnyans are next level horde.

>entire tank brigades

Can you prove this? They were APC's driven by militia volunteers.

The UN also had complete air superiority.

There are many cases of UN peacekeepers fighting. Think about the Lebanon missions against the SLA and Israelis, or the Congo mission.

Mate have you seen those srpska militias? They have tanks and shit. They do not fuck around.

>Dying for what's right is dying for nothing

no wonder your shit country surrendered on day 1 of both world wars

still, the militia was greatly outnumbering the muslims, and they were activcly denying food supply into/inside the region; the deaths of muslims there were only matters of time.

>They have tanks and shit. They do not fuck around.

Not doubt. But against, the UN, and a modern western military.

No shots were fired. The Dutch just capitulated based on Bosnian-Serb posturing.

The Dutch government resigned over the shame.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutchbat

They were promised air support by NATO, but NATO deliberately let them down 'cause they wanted the Serbs to overrun Srebrenica so they could pull the genocide card on the Serbs and intervene in Bosnia on behalf of the muds

youtube.com/watch?v=n3-BY_CbdnA

My only regret is that we didn't kill more kek.

>the deaths of muslims there were only matters of time.

Not sure about that mate. UN wouldn't have let them starve. Would have been even worse than what did happen.

>Did the Dutch really kill 80000 Muslim men women and children?
I sure hope so

The entire UN and western military weren't in Srebrenica. Just 20 Dutch blokes that didn't feel like becoming red mist. Good on the lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmRtxAJCUNM

Wank over that mate.

>ust 20 Dutch blokes t

There was 400. The UN was in Bosnia. They had entire air superiority.

The real question is why the Yanks encouraged the Muslims to pull out of cease fire talks, and continued to arm them.

Second wave inbound.

Most of these guys look old enough to have fought in the 90s.

Well that is a 180,000 more mussies we don't have to deal with today. Thanks Netherlands!

Daily reminder that Srebrenica was one of the biggest lies ever told.

globalresearch.ca/the-srebrenica-massacre-was-a-gigantic-political-fraud/5321388

Especially since you brave boys immediately fled to your boats back to England the first second you saw a German getting too close.

being a shit-stain soldier like those dutch isn't an excuse, the area was a designated UN safezone, the soldiers duty, no matter how many of them, is to protect who ever is inside the area.

All this shows is that dutch are just a bunch of pussies.

>why the Yanks encouraged the Muslims to pull out of cease fire talks, and continued to arm them
how do you think we make our money and keep possible competitors destabalized?

The Dagestan Massacre?

>the duty of white people is to die for the soldiers of Allah

t.ahmed

still, 8000 women and girls buried in a massive ditch.
It's like the reasons this happened revolve upon moral decency, then strangely only happen because people drop their moral decency to enact vengeance.
Make up your mind, either the Muslims were being evil shits or the massacre is ok and everyone is an evil shit and only power matters.
This whole thing is a tiny version of what the next few decades will be for the world. Is the West going to keep the moral high ground, or become bigger monsters than ISIS?

I can smell the Muslim stink nigger behind this post. Hopefully you take a few in the chest too, allah faggot. It is mever a crime to let muslims die.

Only military-aged males died.

Arkan did nothing wrong. I raged against my country for what they did. Fucking globalist pigs.

>women and children
>Military-aged ISIS-style fighters

hi, Stipe/Ante/Muhamede/Alija

>still, 8000 women and girls buried in a massive ditch.
AHAHAHAAHA HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT WAS WOMEN AND CHILDREN

It will happen again when geert gets elected

i dont really care if it were jews or any other low class goyim, soldiers being bunch of bitches just is just shitty

>80,000 dead men, women, and children
>I feel nothing but mild satisfaction
Thanks, Sup Forums.

>no women or children were harmed
>it's okay to execute prisoners
barbarians who weren't alive at the time.

According to Wikipedia they failed to protect the city of serblincwhatever (a U.N. safezone) and errbody got killt.

Karadzic did nothing wrong

>light infantry with no crew weapons
>armed force with tanks and artillery support
>calls for reinforcement and air support were denied by UN

Okay kebab, you need to step outside and spontaneously explode already. Hug your mother before you go.

that's fucked up. maybe this will cheer you up. I guess we incinerated 20,000 of em. You're welcome.

t. Alija Mahmuljin

They couldn't have done anything, if they resisted they would have been killed, nice trips

>Belgian commenting from the sidelines of history

I shit on the Muslims' memory