I fucking love this timeline

I fucking love this timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also the fact that he is probably the one that leaked in the first place. Is there nothing the God Emperor can't do?

Was getting absolutely destroyed part of her plan?

Criminal charges when?

Trump is a fucking genius and 7D Go is not just a meme.

>When you were about to become a #Cruzmissile but then you realize Trump truly is the 1488D Parcheesi Grandmaster

I have such a big chubby in anticipation of Trumps tax plan. I can't fucking wait to save a shitload of money on taxes next year.

This is so amazing. We are lucky enough to exist at the same time that PRESIDENT TRUMP.

God knows I hate this kike.

Daily reminder that Maddow wants nothing but the worst things to happen to you and your family because you voted/supports Trump.

She would love nothing more than to see Democrats continue their rule over the oblivious goyim, destroying our religion and culture at every turn.

This timeline comes with Emma's nudes. The slide will be tremendous today.

post plz?

>TOO MUCH WINNING

This is actually how conservatives think lmao

Traditionalism is dead cunt. Enjoy the future :)

yey

unironically
It's all over there.
leave this shit out of muh Sup Forums and enjoy the webm

Post link faggot

Fucking rekt.

PRAISE

We just keep winning!

Don't forget to check 'em!

Was Mr. Trump mean to that nice young man? Well! Perhaps this Mr. Trump isn't quite the gentlemen you folks seem to think he is.

PRAISE KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8

You aren't American though, how will your taxes be lowered?

That's fucking savage... I'm 41 and I've seen every president since reagan, and this fucking presidency is the fucking greatest ever. You fucking kids are spoiled as fuck right now, let me tell you

HELP I'M TIRED OF WINNING MR. PRESIDENT!

If you're an American living overseas you still have to pay the IRS.