Witch Hunt in Argentina

Catholic institution is chasing these girls for doing an Artistic intervention in Tucuman, Argentina.

The media and the state is envolved; the
National Institute against Discrimination, Xenophobia and Racism (INADI) is about to apply a criminal penalty against them for doing an artistic representation (a fake abortion where they said that virgin mary would totally aborted the xenofobia, the patriarchy and the homofobia that church spreads)

People is against to recieve a CRIMINAL PENALTY for nothing more than DOING AN ARTISTIC REPRESENTATION on the streets.

I'm from Tucuman, Argentina. I've been on that march (8/03/2017) and the media never covered the other activities from that day. They expected something like this to happen (because there is always extremist protestors) and used it to spread misinformation to the people.

They spread info about this girls. Their names, the place where they work, the place where they study, and THE PLACE WHERE THEY LIVE.

A turb of people throwed rocks at the house of one of them, and there's a lot of violence. People is threatening to death to this girls (the youngest have 20 and the oldest 35) because of this and the way media is twisting the information.

BUT THEY DOESN'T SHOW ANY KIND OF INFO ABOUT THE PEDOPHILIAN PRIESTES AND PARSONS THAT RAPED ALMOST 20 DEAF-MUTED KIDS LAST MONTH.

I'm asking for your help. We need to stop this Cyber-bullying.
We need to stop the catholics from taking the power of the media.

It is extremely dangerous for the WORLD that things like this go unnoticed.

Tucuman is maybe the most conservative province in Argentina.
The most of the popullation is now against this girls, and joining firms to get them in jail.

Please, help.
This could be you.

You could be hunted for doing art (even if it's gross) on the streets that the catholic institution doesn't approve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0bAFkkTJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Argentina is funny

they are known for 2 things
1. A whore
2. The Pope

Turns out the whore is far more beloved than the pope

nigger

she's jew btw

Wow nice pasta

It doesn't matters if she is jew or not! what matters is that PEOPLE IS ABOUT TO GET IN JAIL for an ARTISTIC intervention!

>people getting literally ARRESTED for criticizing islam
>motherfucking JAILTIME for saying nigger on faceberg
>expect me to defend these cunts
I hope they get gang-raped to death in prison.

That is obscenity, not art.

Who cares fuck theocratic scum

Who the fuck cares OP. Kys

>she will never stand by your side and watch lorefice score for atlanta against riBer

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0bAFkkTJA

And i'm not agree with the representation. I'm scared because of someone getting arrested for doing a representation. Obscene or not.

> A representation of Virgin Mary aborting
> AN ARTISTIC REPRESENTATION

That's very offensive and they shouldn't have done that. They could have easily done it in such a way that it wasn't offensive.

>A turb of people throwed rocks at the house of one of them,

Of course this is not reasonable. But they should definitely go to jail.

>Tucuman
>Argentina

Lynch them

Fuck you nigger monkey, that's fucking degenerate and you should be ashamed and angered by it. Fucking piece of shit, I'd fucking help hunt her down and beat her to death with my bare hands on live tv

Good. The only good feminist is a dead feminist.

lol get fucked

Why do they not look white in the picture?

>""""""ARTISTIC"""""""

FUCK "ARTISTS"
GO PRAY TO MARADONA, NIGGER

>BUT THEY DOESN'T SHOW ANY KIND OF INFO ABOUT THE PEDOPHILIAN PRIESTES AND PARSONS THAT RAPED ALMOST 20 DEAF-MUTED KIDS LAST MONTH.
Maybe because they happened LAST FUCKING MONTH?
Why would you report on something that's a month old that isnt Le Drumpf and Russian friends?
Btw, it's good to see your people actually have balls. You could learn something from them, seeing that you came to cry to 4chinz to get a personal army.

implying it's not artistic.

what about it makes it not artistic? How do you define "art"?

Argentina you don't want to go down that road of thinking. We had the same discussions in the 90's and now look were we are. These scum need to be arrested.

I got here because the media is misinformation this. and because it is not about the girls and how horrible it was the performance, but about the church getting involved into a Judicial procedement

Lmao, you expect to gain sympathy for those degenerates here? Lmao...

To be fair the current Pope is a hypocrite and cuck for telling the rest of Europe including the poor to accept thousands of 'Syrian refugees' from Morocco, Turkey, and Serbia to live off welfare at the expense of taxpayers while he lives in a comfy castle guarded by the Swiss.

I expect to show that people is about to get on jail with no reason more than doing a dessafortunate and tastelessness art.

Throwing a dead fetus with liters of blood coming out of your vagina to show your country your hate for men, religion and tradition is not very artistic in my opinion.

shut up pretentious faggot

there was no fetus. they used paints and paper to do the blood.

Hitler would have you gassed for thinking like that. Jew art is degenerate and should not be tolerated.

Art pleases the senses.

>but about the church getting involved into a Judicial procedement
Maybe it's because of the fact that a Catholic population will take measures agaisnt anti-Catholicism, especially with Francis being Pope.

Good. If you let these shitheads run loose then you'll end up 50% white too, nigger.

Someone needs to send the inquisition on their asses.

This is below disgusting.

>tibertad
is this how to say libtard in latin?

Cool hope they get ass fucked every day in jail

Am I the only one failing to see a problem here??

Freedom of speech doesnt mean imunity from backlash dumbnuts, if they are doing ultra edgy shit thats anti christian in a christian cointry of course you will get fucked, same shit if you wear ss shit and do a military parade in germany.

Really? Well i hope you've never got arrested by doing a performance.

dumb ass nigga shut the fuck up. you make me ashamed of the 1/4th Argentine in my blood. this is not "artistic representation" you fucking antifa numale scum. this is a total disrespect to any religeon. I am not religeous myself but I know disrespect when I see them. also, EVERY pedo gets their info leaked and stoned to death here, stop spreading bullshit lies. last month a proven innocent "rapist" was mob lynched by dumb Argentine monkeys because he had his info leaked. even a guy who scammed 20$ from some guy off of Facebook gets leaked info and lynched. if someone did this to a mosque no one would be surprised when Ahmed beheads those faggots. these dumb faggots deserve nothing more than justice for their blatant disrespect, be that jail time, or death. imagine walking down the street with your wife's son and having to explain to him that the dumb antifa "revolutionary" liberal left wing cuck is protesting abortion and the church by doing this bullshit.

Its obscene fiction to foward an agenda.

Furthermore its textbook public indecency.

Jail/thread

I hope they go to prison. Mass murdering bitches

>gets offended by a representation
>special snowflake wants "justice" for free speech
I am a leaf. I'll shitpost if I want to.

>You have freedom of speech! You just don't have the freedom to not be sent to prison for it.

This is the stupidest, most asinine, Orwellian leftist bullshit I have ever heard. I lose a bit of faith in humanity everytime someone unironically espouses it.

Source.

Also it's in bad taste, but if what you say is true then the girl's are in the right. Unless Argentina has laws against this type of speech. Can't be applying American (or white) logic here.

They're lucky to just get criminal charges. To steal a line from John Le Carre, any decent society would have burned these bitches at the stake years ago.

Those fucking assholes should and must be prosecuted for hate crime. It was an insult to our culture and traditions, and to people's believes, we are turning like Europe and we must not allow that to happen. Don't keep defending them, start defending the majority of the people that doesn't like this or otherwise those night Falcons will return and many will agree.

Art has value. Abortion does not. Go lynch a pedo priest you imbecile, don't try to justify your narcissist exhibition. Stop fucking up the world and do something to fix it. Your stupid fake abortion is asinine for incalculable reasons.

>"art"

You're behavior is just as degenerate.

(((Art)))

Im a centrist, I try to be reasonable, but if you think you can just go to africa with a blackface while shouting WHERE DA WHITE WIMIN AT and not get bottled, you are lacking common sense.

You are free to say shit but not free from personal and legal consequences, like it has always been, call it left if you want but its how shit works and it makes sense for it to.

>defend enraged blind fanatism with pedophilia backgrounds all over the country and southamerica

Do not get me wrong... I despise this "art", but chrunch is being over protected for some reason....
Even maybe we are related big time to PIZZAGATE.

>free speech
>pouring a gallon of animal blood in public
>public imdecensy
anyways, cops really don't give a fuck about it I doubt they'll go to jail. but free "speech" doesn't come without social consequences hence lynching.
>talk shit about a conservative majority group
>expect to not get negative responses
only a leaf would think that it's not free speech if you respond negatively to it.
though I get you leaf, if I went to Canada and yelled Canada is shit fuck canada, I'd probably get both Pierre and Steven sucking my dick while telling me they respect my opinion

>Pierre and Steven sucking my dick while telling me they respect my opinion
God damn Canadians.
This is so accurate it's almost not funny.

>Still on the Catholic pedo meme

That's so 20 years ago, Diego. You have to go hard on these cunts or else you'll end up cucked big time. America knows, we went through the same shit in the 90s.

And that sucks. If i'm asking for help here is because i can't up my voice on my city because everyone around me thinks (or want to think) that i'm defending the fake abortion.

And i'm not defending it. I'm angry because horrible or not, gross or not, IT IS FICTION.
And FICTION can't be PENALTY like this.

Freedom of speech has limits. Obviously it doesnt apply to vomit inducing performances, just like it doesnt apply to flag burning and the like.

This board is anti-degeneracy.

Go back to World of Tanks and cry when you're called a Mexican.

atlanta-river is called the superclassic for a reason

>pouring a gallon of animal blood in public

It was water paint. you're getting misinformed by the media, i think. or you're getting to conclutions to keep telling yourself what is most comfortable to think.

Kek

it wasn't real, it was fake.

make me

I don't care what hitler would have done.

>>art is only art if I like it

Abortion doesn't have value? Then why do people want them? Also, this isn't an abortion. it's a demonstration. So you only have a problem with their message. And you want the govt to silence people you don't like. I'm fundamentally opposed to anyone who wants to suppress the free speech of others.

Also I'm morally against abortion. I fucking hate leftists. I just don't think it's right for the govt to prevent access. At least, not now.

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS AND ESPECIALLY YOU OP.
this isn't illegal. the cops are NOT after these people, atleast for now, until someone tries to sue or something, which is their legal right.
the cops are not arresting these people for free "speech", the cops aren't trying to censor this.
it's the citizens who are enraged. it's the citizens who are offended.
this reminds me of the old phrase
>talk shit
>get hit
the community is after these people, not cops. op is an overreacting faggot.
these people talk shit about a community, people in the community get understandably mad.
this isn't antifas vs police, this is antifas vs the people they try to offend.

TL;DR
cops are not after these people, atleast for now, only citizens.
>talk shit about community
>get hit by community

You can keep your terrible made in Mexico version on freedom paco
Nobody wants it

Based white amigo.

>>implying it's okay to hurt people you disagree with ideologically

I couldn't care less about priests or if the church is protected, it could loose its privileges and I would not care. But I and everyone I have spoken with agree that this was an insult to our faith, leave the institution outside, the faith is what was hurt here. And I just cannot stand but to see how we are slowly turning into femminist Sweden, and its horrifying to me, I fear for my countrymen, specially our women who already have it rough with local machist pigs and dumbass feminazis ruining the reputation of real feminist.

First of all... my name is actually Diego so you gave me the spooks faggot.

Second... we are redpilled by nature, feminism is not going to gain terrain here. Trust me on that.

And third... you have no fucking idea how many pedos we had in my realtive small city (about 500k citizens). At least 5 last year.
Pedos acually become priests. Priests do not become pedophiles. We had one to admit that atleast half of priests are pedos... you really do not understand how fucked uo everything really is.

You fucking worthless nigger piece of shit, go back to your northern cave of utterly disgusting bolivian tribesfolk and stop embarrasing our country

How could anyone possibly think you have a right to burn your own fucking flag?

free speech has a limit in america too fucktard. you can't call a nigger a nigger in public and claim it was free speech. free speech stops being free speech when it is used with the explicit intention to offend.
T. American living in Argentina

Soros employees are terrorists attempting to destabilize countries and indirectly kill thousands. Let every single person who takes a paycheck from Soros fear imminent physical violence every waking hour until they are killed.

I never implied that. I just said that op is being a fucking dumbass. no one is trying to censor these people, people are just reacting to being offended.
if someone comes up to you and says "you're a fucking cock sucking faggot" would you keep quiet? or would you get mad and react?

you are a filthy fucking jew

One of the girls on that picture is someone i get to know.
When you live in a province like this all fests and parties members get to know someday. And i can tell you that they are getting chased.

And is not about the police. I've never told that. i told that INADI is about to apply CRIMINAL PENALTY to some of them.

And it is fucking real. People joined firms and the INADI posted that they will apply penalties.

Why are you allowed to insult and attack us? Is it a privilege of being born Jewish?

This fiction is edgy bullshit a bunch of retards came up with. Its not thought provoking, its not interesting, its not funny, it doesnt spark anything but confusion and a general sense of "what the fuck is wrong with you".

If you want to send a mensage, send it better, this wasnt a mensage, this was a purposefully edgy culture shock. Fuck em

LYNCH EM WHO GIVES A FUCK

because this is the internet faggot. no one can call someone something offensive and then claim it was free speech. go hold a sign that says I hate niggers outside, see what happens when cops come and you try to explain that it's free speech.

It sounds like you live Pedotown, Diego. Maybe you should start importing priests.

wew

but.. why? Nothing better to do? Driven to this by the south american mystery meat?

They should be arrested for public indecency. That is not art in any form or way. Nobody and no child should see that shit fake or not as its graphic and defames the word art.

What is wrong with the world?

INADI Is national institute against discrimination, xenophobia and racism.
these people are discriminating a whole religeous group. seems appropriate.
one thing is to hold up a sign or chant, another thing is to directly and also visually insult a whole religeon.

>I'm the kind of faggot who thinks it's art if it provokes a reaction

I bet think shitting in a public bathroom is art.

>what is wrong with argentina
fixed.

No, the only good feminist is one who is forced to give birth and learn what it means to be a mother, then to have the baby ripped from her arms to be raised by the father.

maybe Tepe was right after all...

i would trow them off a plane of get em raped by a cuck, however i respect freedom of expresion, so i would not harm those inhuman monkeys

You are really not seeing how the church spreaded the information about this and how the media covered it with dark intentions?
If people gets offended by it, that's the idea. And i'm not AGREE with it.
but i'm in DESAGREE with the cyber-bullying.

What is too hard to see here?
This girls didn't ruined anyone life by doing that representation.
The media, the march that the archbishop promoted and the demonization from people IS ruining their lifes.

kek

Fuck those cunts

I hope you get mugged and stabbed. That being said i wish the police spent their time stopping niggers from blocking streets on the capital. Police brutality needs to be a thing in this country again.

Well, the jews hurt everyone who doesn't agree with them.