Why does most of Sup Forums vote against their own economic interests ?

Why does most of Sup Forums vote against their own economic interests ?

THey don't
Check your premises!
Not having governmetn run thsi kinda thign is GOOD.
Capitalism is the only moral system
equality is just and fair with capitalism

That image is just annoying, if you gave a starving person a cook book they could just sell it and go buy some food

Sup Forums is predominately of the middle class demographic and as a result fails to see class struggle. Essentially speaking, the middle class is a vanguard to shield the upper classes from any ideological movement against them.

offering______

I don't follow the logic here. The poor frequently remain poor because they often squander money that should be saved for legitimate needs, like health expenses.

So let's make them even poorer by jacking up their premiums

> poor
> affording to save money when cost of living goes up with inflation and stagnating wages remain

Good one , kiddo

Most people revere authority and status. It's like how everyone defends companies over consumers, even when they're the consumers. We have a idol worship hardwired into our brain as a species.

savage

tru this

t.nigger who doesn't into money.

Good idea user! Let's just stop being poor! Why didn't I think of that?

>I don't know what HSAs are the post

Why is Occupy Democrats retarted as fuck?

Because voting the other way is also against my economic interests. The system is designed to favor the elites no matter what you do. The R's are at least my tribe though, being the party of white people.

T. Cletus who thinks cooking meth and tending corn fields is getting educated

or maybe we just aren't retards

if government lowered payouts and made no rules

what would people do?

I will tell ya

with private property......things would be very very very productive

no bs since no one has to pay u shit

starving to death unless work and learn and be more n more productive

>Why does most of Sup Forums vote against their own economic interests ?

because all the politicians are criminals, whats new about that? and what the fuck are you doing pointing it out without offering solutions?

Oh we see "class struggle" perfectly fine.
We're just aware of the fact that voting to give lower classes a bigger share of our piece of the pie would be a vote against "our own economic interests".

>b-but just take pie from the rich guy to make up for it...
and then the commisars will demand that as well until we're all equally starving to death in collective farms.

No thank you.
Not interested.

People who remain poor for their whole lives are simply bad with money

>Sup Forums is predominately of the middle class demographic and as a result fails to see class struggle

middle class in America disappeared 20 years ago, where have you been? (college I know thanks to your rich parents)

Mandating that a poor person must buy healthcare (or pay a penalty) is like taking the only scrap of food that starving person had and feeding it to your dog.

>occupy democrats

Yeah pretty sure Berlin built their wall long after Hitler was dead mate

That's the point. They're literally this dumb.

Wait, is this an official Democrats flyer? CTR indeed

It's fucking fake you gullible retard