Trump a Billionaire?

Trump made 150 million in a year and pays 38 million in taxes.
112 Million.

Trump has an estimated bank debt of 700 million, according to Mother Jones.
Because he has declared bankruptcy multiple times, I can't imagine he gets good loans.
Hypothetically, if he pays 6% interest at 10 years for those loans, he pays approximately 93 million a year to his creditors.

He made 19 million dollars in real money, not very impressive for a billionaire

First off,
>Mother Jones.
Secondly,
Nobody here gives a shit
Sincerely,
Jump off a cliff

How's community college working out for you, my nig?

> "Hypothetically, if he pays 6% interest at 10 years for those loans, he pays approximately 93 million a year to his creditors."

Literally - do you have any idea how interest is compounded and/or amortized?

If you're going to talk shit, at least know what you're talking about.

Honestly, I'd kill myself if I were you, but that's only if I were you.

If I knew my kid was a trump supporter, I'd name him jump off a cliff too

That doesn't even make sense.

Baffled roasties still can't catch up

It's a good name.

He hasn't declared bankrupcy himself several times you doofus, only businesses he owns. He also works in realestate, enormous debt is the norm for someone in his industry.

I just used a generic loan calculator, I don't remember how to use e

Kek

How well are all of your business doing this year? How much did you earn?

ITT, unemployable virgins pretend a billionaire who became president of the United States isn't a success.

>he think everything goes under personal expenses
You forgot his businesses. You clearly don't pay taxes.

>dumb poor person tries to do his taxes on his own

>Oh look, Drumpf is not a billionarie
>[Impeachment when?]

OP is confirmed retarded

Done with this shill fagot thread.

Wait, so not literally Hitler?

>Because he has declared bankruptcy multiple times

Corporate bankruptcy is not personal bankruptcy.

I'm not even handing this faggotry a pity (You)

Damn op you're not very smart

Some of his businesses declared bankruptcy not him

Plus 114 a year = billionaire very quickly

Trump owns several properties worth billions, Trump Tower NYC is only the crown jewel.

Trump never filed personal bankruptcy, only a few of his subsidiaries.

>there's only one type of bankruptcy
>what are liquid assets
>i don't know what a business is
>concrete statement from hypothetical assumptions
how's high school going op

Income tax =/= gross worth ya dingus. Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

also you dont pay taxes on the full value of all your assets (skyscrapers) every year. Its hard not to think this isnt a bait thread since liberals really are this dumb

this guy gets it

OP, rich people don't have their money in assets that will generate taxable transactions. They have it in property (capital or ordinary) that will appreciate in value without generating a taxable transaction.

That movie is good

>what is net worth vs income?
With a net worth of 7 billion, if he was completely passively conservatively invested, earning just 2% a year he'd still be making 150 million a year and paying 15% income tax without having to do anything himself. Instead he's actively investing and creating jobs, paying salaries to thousands of people, and still making 2.1% per year.

>Trump
You mean the guy who owns hundreds of properties, one of which alone is worth upwards of $2,000,000,000. The same guy who owns a fleet of aircraft, including a Boeing 757-200? No, definitely not a billionaire.

Why don't you do the math?

Does he own it though?

I mean he does have a lot of debt.

He's just gold white trash

>Being this financially stupid

Fuck, this really is the fall of western civilization isn't it?

Try harder mate.

No deposit for you today.

Neck yourself cunt.

investments and property appreciation are where he makes money. liquid currency is literally not the point when you're making real money.

Mother Jones.

Fuck off sharia rainbow.

Neck yourself cunt.

>Because he has declared bankruptcy multiple times, I can't imagine he gets good loans.

He himself has never declared bankruptcy. Also, it was only 4 businesses out of hundreds of other successful businesses.

What kind of idiot bank do you run where you wouldn't give out a very good loan to a guy who turns over millions on your loan +96% of the time.

Do you realise how much you shills and your ilk and the ones you encourage are the ones bringing down western civilization.

I can't begin to describe the amount of fuck you I want to bury you cunts with.

Wake the fuck up and then neck yourself because the reality is too much for you.

Fuck off.

>Because he has declared bankruptcy multiple times

Do people still not understand what bankruptcy is?

Do they really not get that when the Trump brand buys a sub-company and that sub-company goes bankrupt, that doesn't mean the entire financial empire is insolvent or underwater?

It's nearly on the level of thinking that if one American company goes bankrupt, then the entire economy of America just collapsed.

These people do not know fucking anything about finances or economics.

This whole "he's gone bankrupt multiple times" nonsense is almost as stupid as the Russia non-connections. If I buy and sell comic books on eBay, and usually make 50%-200% profit every time I flip a comic for more than I paid for it, then does it mean I'm a terrible business man if in 3 or 4 cases I can't sell a comic at a profit and have to take a loss? "Made $400 profit this week, but, oops, that one $10 comic only went for $8... I suck."

>He's just gold white trash

Yeah that's kinda his appeal.

You'd prefer he was an old-money elite?

The reason the rest of the elite hate Trump, and were at best ambivalent about him in the past, is because compared to them he's "new money".

Top shelf investigating work. You cracked the case! Trump is not a billionaire. That Pulitzer is on the way buddy.

Gee, no surprise they think communism can work too. There's a sucker born every minute. None of us should be surprised.

T minus 1:11Hr
Lads are you not prepared for chaos!