Alright Sup Forums, how do we deal with the eternal baby boomer?

Alright Sup Forums, how do we deal with the eternal baby boomer?
Hardmode: No genocide

>Eternal baby boomer

You understand that people die, correct?

>baby boomer?
We need bleed them, like they bleed us dry with bull shit and red tape.

WHOOPS! Social security went bankrupt. So sorry.

Yeah, and not before they rape social security and before they have to deal with the socio-cultural fallout from letting in millions of spics, niggers and Mohammads. Just look at the support for multiculturalism, its all coming from rich fucks who live in gated communities. They also shill for Israel and are religious in the worst way possible.

>democrats place shitty regulation on everything to line their own pockets

>blames baby boomers for being successful

>Hardmode: No genocide

Don't worry OP, the most socialized sector of the economy (health care) is going to collapse just as boomers come to need it the most.

They've functionally genocided themselves already, it's just a matter of waiting for all the events to run their course.

just make sure everyone knows almost every problem today is on them and not on us.

>implying no overlap between baby boomers and democrats
>implying republican baby boomers didn't also do a bunch of shit to fuck up the future (remember the shareholder value movement?)

boomer pls go

Wait for them to die. The day of the clock will be glorious.

Is that why they all voted Trump to keep those shitskins out?

Whatever narrative you're trying to push here, it makes you look like a fucking idiot.

>Ivanka Trump imports two 20 foot containers full of clothing

Do these fucking idiots understand how little that is?

>The day of the clock

The only day that truly catches up with us all.

Kinda beautiful, isn't it?

God, I can't wait. But how do we get them to stop fucking up our politics and being such fucking neo-cons? Like I said above, they are the worst kind of christcucks, who think it is their religious duty to cuck and shill for Israel, and vote for politicians who warmonger in the M.E. I've tried arguing with them before, and they are so fucking dense its ridiculous
> Maybe we should stop bombing countries in the Middle East and giving billions of dollars to Israel's war department
> BUT IN MUH BIBLE WE HAVE TO DEFEND ISRAEL IF WE WANT THE GDP TO TRIPLE OVERNIGHT LIKE MY HOUSE PRICES DID BEFORE THE YOUNG GENERATION RUINED EVERYTHING #STANDWITHISRAEL #MESSIAH
Nice try, Boomer.

>Anyone who opposes me must be from the side I'm trying to argue against.

You learn that from Trudeau himself?

Actually, I take that back. Boomers are okay on social policy, but they are fucking retarded on foreign policy, and seem to be a mixed bag on economy. I have absolutely no hope that there will be anything left of social security/medicare/old age security once I'm their age, if our countries haven't turned into Durkadurkistan by then.

>They are fucking retarded on foreign policy, and seem to be a mixed bag on economy.

Oh, you mean like every large group of people everywhere?

Go back in time and make sure Nixon wins over Kennedy.

let time take them. it's guaranteed, free, and easy

Goddamnit leaf, we need real solutions. Our memes are winning over Gen Z, but we have to get the boomers to stop supporting Israel. Steve King is a good example of what we want.

Amongst the Christian (evangelical) right, I've had a decent amount of success by differentiating between Hebrews and Talmudic Jews, because all of them are fucking obsessed with "Hebraic Christianity" and "muh Jesus was a Jew". Once I explain to them that Judaism as it exists now did not start to exist until 70AD, they become pretty interested, and from there it is a relatively short step to redpilling them on (((them))).

>There are people who want babyboomers to die.
>tfw your based grandparents are babyboomers

I'm pissed at a very particular type of Baby Boomer- the Evangelical Jew-loving baby boomer who has had a secure job for the past 40 years, an affordable mortgage, and is planning a trip to Israel. GOD DAMNIT I FUCKING HATE THESE FUCKING BOOMERS WHO KEEP SUCKING JEW COCK