Antifa fags in Philly March 25th

>i'm not tired of the winning!

DISRUPT THE “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” MARCH IN PHILLY!

DESTROY TRUMPISM

When: March 25, 2017

Where: Independence Hall, Philadelphia (5th and Market)

What: Sending these boot-licker fucks home totally defeated.

On March 25th, a group of Trump-worshiping right wing scum will be in Philadelphia to hold a “Make America Great” rally and march near independence hall. The rally will be to show support for Donald Trump and his racist, sexist and trans phobic policies. They will cheer for the loss of life-saving medical coverage for so many who need it. They will celebrate the continuation and acceleration of policies of mass incarceration, unrestricted police murder/brutality/harassment, and deportations. They will cheer as trans women are murdered almost daily and then have the gall to turn around and claim those women are predators to be kept from children. They will then attempt to march through the streets of Philly, a city that overwhelmingly does not support Trump, as a show of strength.

We say fuck that.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.eventbu.com/philadelphia/pennsylvania-maga-march/1117255.amp
billypenn.com/2017/03/01/the-big-list-of-phillys-political-rallies-protests-and-events-for-march-so-far/
magamarch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's show them that Philly knows the truth. That America was founded on Colonialism, Genocide, Slavery and Sexism. Those traditions continue today, though sometimes in varied forms. America was never great. But Philly can be great on March 25. Let our rage send a message to all those who think the election of Trump means that we will lie down and die, and all those unsure how to best stand against Trump and his minions.

#DisruptMAGA welcomes and encourages a diversity of tactics. However, “peace police,” people who collaborate with law enforcement, and people who seek to restrict the actions of other demonstrators are not welcome. Be smart; this is not a civil disobedience where everyone tries to get arrested or injured. Come with a buddy, protect your identity and watch your back.

"I would prefer to live in peace but, when I looked around me, I couldn’t find it anywhere. Everywhere I looked, the land was being destroyed, the Indians were victims of genocide, Third World peoples were oppressed and massacred, people lived in industrial wastelands and womyn were being raped and children molested. I could never live in peace, only quiet – the kind you find in cemeteries.”

-Ann Hansen

So let's make a little noise for ourselves and everyone else who had to suffer to “Make America Great.”

and here's the source to this weak little shits

FB /events/1427707053947678/

I'll be in the march you fucking dumbass, see you there

To arms brothers!

I wish I could join you on the battlefield, pic related. I'll be praying to Kek for you to return safe.

(you)

pic related

It's great when people make asses of themselves.

bump this is important
GET MORE PEOPLE PREPARED FOR THIS

Lets gooooo lads

are there currently any plans for defending against this counter-rally? does the original rally know it's coming?

Phillynigger here, should I go?

us.eventbu.com/philadelphia/pennsylvania-maga-march/1117255.amp

here's the event

I'm going for the laughs
I'll get high and enjoy the chaos
Thanks for bringing this to my attention

bump so more people are aware and can prepare

billypenn.com/2017/03/01/the-big-list-of-phillys-political-rallies-protests-and-events-for-march-so-far/

counter commie march advertised by some phil shill

anyone got a line on a MAGA rally in Washington?????

unclear. but pro trump people will likely be concealed carrying.

Commies can escalate. Americans will respond accordingly

is Philly a city that allows carrying? if so, then this march and protest could go very differently than the ones we've seen before, such as Berkeley...

magamarch.org/

for all March 25th rallies!!

i think they can with permit. read comments. Organizers are requesting no longuns and no open carry, but are amenable to CCP

bump again

>Disrupt MAGA March

Make sure to check your gear first

if thread dies, make a new one
too many maddow btfo slide threads tonight

wew lads
should I go?
I'm hungry skeleton mode but I'd like to show my support. I don't usually do things like this.

word! thanks for bumps too.

Whats stopping you from going to the gym?

U think you're going to find antifa fags here?

Cool.

I feel like such a fucking disgrace.

I'm drunk. I'm an ancap. I know only fascism is the feasible system of society to create prosperity. Yet I can't find a gf and I make my friends feel uncomfortable.

I just want some human compassion and help in this life

please help me

ill be there, can we do a pancake breakfast first at denny's like last time, need the carbs before the tussle

grow up and stop being an ancap, that would a good start

judging by your picture and the fact your drunk, your gona go off to fuck a horse

I'm in the far Northeast, about fourteen miles from the battle zone. Will defend the Hall to my last breath.

*defend the Hall from the leftie trash

I have a theme song for this thread.

This is the song of my people---

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro

The MAGA March is going to be nationwide. Antifa is planning on showing up to most of them. I'm going to the MAGA March in Columbus OH and there is already a large "resist" facebook group planned to protest the March. It will be a day of much fresh OC for you fellas, hopefully I can aid in the delivery.

You lads need to think about something if you're really going to do this. Let me paint you a picture.
>Lib cucks are out in droves to cry and whine. Mostly consist of undernourished cuck baby's that only serve one purpose. Masking the true Herodotus among their ranks. The heavy infantry, they move like negroes and attack like jihadist
>Philadelphia's Beneficiarius take the street. They are lined in their best uniforms but they know they have no power. the hands of the protectors for the entire nation are bound by the senate. Yet still they take the field and prepare.
>The cucks begin down the road, glass breaks, fires start and their terrible chant of war begins. "NOT MY PRESIDENT! NOT MY PRESIDENT!" The Beneficiarius order a warning but it can't even be heard over the terrible cries "NOT MY PRESIDENT! NOT MY PRESIDENT!" reluctantly they prepare for the melee
>A noise comes over the crowd. Loud as keks thunder it comes on and on. The Beneficiarius stop, The lib cucks stop, only the Herodotus understand. Legio I America has risen. Nearly half a legion in size, no two legionaries look exactly alike, save the lengths of their shields and the length of their sticks. They march between the Beneficiarius and the cuck mass
>A great neck beard at the front turns sharply and shouts "Ad gladium - clina! Defendi ad parati!" the legio turns with their neckbeard and puts their shields in front stacked with diamonds shaped slots between each shield.
>half the cucks shit themselves, the other half start to yell and wail while the Herodotus meet the center to try to plan the counter attack
>The Beneficiarius know they should interfere but they are tired, much too tired to face a second force at once even if that force means them no harm. the great neck shouts again to the cucks "'Here we abandon peace and desecrated law. Fortune, it is you we follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge. alea iacta est!" the lego roars and begins to march as one forward. The results?

oh how sweet the tendies after would taste

Remember trump supporters bring a good quality flag stick to smack antifags with

Hey buddy you're not alone. Cheers

you shouldnt even have to think about this, yes you should.

Tfw conflicted between wanting to whack antifa with Grandpa's flag in his name, and not wanting to risk the antifags desecrating/possibly burning Grandpa's flag.

No need to risk damaging an artifact like that. You could take the ground and get another stick but still do it in his name.

Daily reminder that all Antifa are SHOOT ON SIGHT

That's probably what I'm gonna do

Best part is I have a bike for inner city travel so it'll be a drive by freedom-whacking

How do we identify each other? Do I look for Reddit stickers and vape pens?

Should start a cavalry unit of stickmen

Black and yellow or red white and blue

Motorcycle/baseball helmets with with a white cross on the side is what they used to do in France. Also, if you do go to this, for heaven's sake be sure you are ready for action. Old football/baseball gear or motorcycle gear isn't that expensive (check your local CL), and will save you a lot of potential injury.

Batting helmets

Bring a helmet

Take your protein pilks and strap your helmets on,can you hear me major Tom?

Okay that's fine. I'm bringing my rifle and I'll be in gray camouflage on a rooftop. If I see anyone in black clothing even look like they're about to strike someone I will shoot them in the leg with my rubber bullets. I see it again I start shooting real bullets

When they swing high, we go for the knee caps!

Kek approves of righteous self defense.

I will be holding a 4 of clubs card. I know it's autistic but since I'm an autist, it's appropriate.

See you guys there.

Philly's really gone downhill. It was always a dem stronghold but recently it's gone full retard with whites going extremely leftist.

I'd expect a big turnout from antifags. if you're going prepare to defend youself.

As much as I hate them maybe some of the local boots and braces from the surrounding area will turn out too

make sure you know which stickmen are ourguys though!

nice flagpole, what flag are you going to have on it?

Temple fags will probably show up en masse since they've done this kind of shit before. I'll probably be wearing my HS hoodie instead of temple to avoid friendly fire.

Kek is with us. It will be a bloodbath.

Also could someone please live stream footage from a drone? if the local aviation laws allow it.
It would be better to get drone overhead footage if possible, rather than on-ground footage, but both are good.
Thank you in advance, if anyone does this.

I don't have a drone, but I don't see why it would be a problem for anyone who does, given how they fly them all over the damn place to get skyline shots and shit.

Nice you got a MAGA batting helmet
God bless you user

Would any philly anons meet up ?

a drone would also be useful if any antifa do illegal things, the footage could be easier to see them with. it would be stable and overhead instead of someone on the ground with a shaky camera.

Im with you bruv. Get goggles tho dont wanna get maced

Let's go boys

Sure. I'd like someone to try and convince me to pick a side. I don't know where I stand.

Nice glad to see you brought your helmet

the guy got arrested and is facing jail time.

I'd love to do this, but its just not worth it.

When and where? The official march meets at 11:30AM on the Independence Hall lawn.

March in DC on the 25th is March against Deep State and Investigate Pedo/Pizzagate with tons of redpilled speakers, not just a MAGA march.

seriously thinking of driving the 10+ hours to get up there... would love to run into some of these weak ass antifa punks

Play whack-a-mole with the heads of commies bring a helmet

Someone as rich as him should get his fucking dentals in order.. geez, it's fucking an abomination at this point.. and just meme'ing into existent british dental work/lack thereof.. what do they do.. oh you are fucked up.. looks right, why ever do anything to fix it.. just be a smarmy individual..

Tweet Richard Spencer to attend the d.c. March let him know to bring a stick and a helmet

In the spirit of Based Stickman (blessings upon him) we will stop these Antifags!!

8th and market is the meet up point I'm coming from jersey

He got cleared of all charges
But the antifa commie he smacked Dustin sawtelle is still begging for money online (pic related)

Be there at 10-10:30

Antifa wants a fight

Nah they didn't press charges as of now

why are Republicans against farming a group against antifa? anticom is a thing but you never hear about them. antifa are more motivated and more organized. they have a flag, a plan, a mission and an ideology. I'm afraid we are like the tortoise and the hare. sure we won this election but it seems like we are sitting back and letting the left have a chance.

I heard all charges were dropped

well shit then. I live in Delco, about 20 min outside the city of Philly. Fuck it I'll show up and club a few of these antifa fucks for fun and patriotism.