s
s
s

s
s

*puts a MAGA hat on her headstone*

*Hawks up some serious lung butter*

tfw rememer elementary school

Used to piss the teacher off. Instead of paying attention to her I was watching the 3d maze screensaver from windows 98 on the computer. TURN THAT OFF!

S

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Hoist by her own petard.

S

This stupid fucking bitch. Impeachment was a very real possibility but she just set us back with this stupid fucking stunt. Now all the retards of this country will do is see "DURR DURR BUT DUMP PAID DA MORE TAXES DEN OBONGO DURR DURR" and the tax return line of attack looks like a joke.

How the FUCK do you think coming out with some half-assed bullshit at such a critical time like this is smart or okay at all? This stupid fucking cunt literally handed Trump the victory on this. We almost fucking had him.

ssssssuck my fat cock, Maddow

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

she singlehandedly killed any and all argument libshits had: "HURRDURR HIS TAXES, THE RICH DONT PAY JACKSHIT HURR HE'S NOT A BILLIONAIRE LIKE HE CLAIMS"

S

s

must be a nigger! suit up soldier boiy time to get a jobby job!

s

s
youtu.be/mCjBspxuUmU?t=6s

S

Liberals would be smart to realize that the tax returns are just another 4D chess move by Trump.

>be donald
>clinton refuses to release her emails
>in response, you choose not to release your tax returns
>the left goes nuts
>liberals demand that trump releases his tax returns
>idontgiveafuck.jpg
>become president
>tax return controversy has died down since then
>maddow claims to have something
>leftists get interested again
>it's fucking nothing
>liberals are fuming

Did they not take a single look at the stuff before they released it?

Can someone tell me what happened?

I've been busy lately.

S

I don't know what message your low-IQ, low-income rural dwelling Dumpfuck self was trying to communicate with this message but you'll have to speak in English if you want anyone to understand you.

S

Shush leftist nu-male vermin. Your IQ is showing.

Ssssssssssssssssperm on her fucking face

Are you a nigger by the way?

>ITT dumb newfags who don't even know what Press F to pay respects came from

Newsflash drumphsticks, Drumph makes MORE money than Bernie and Obama so he paid more! This is not rocket science, what you should be asking is why he didn't pay close to 50% of his income in taxes like billionaires are supposed to.

S

Here's a (((S))) for (You).

S

MADDOW IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

S

>we almost had him

/leftypol/ fucking kill yourself.

my school had those old ass macs with oregon trail

sssssssss

snek

You missed the stage where he gave her an ultimatum saying he'd release his tax returns if she released the stolen emails. Can you imagine how amazing it would have been if she'd taken him up on that?

Really a master negotiator.

>Dyke claims to have illegally stolen Trump's taxes
>turns out she did
>and he paid 38 million
>MILLION
>dollars in taxes in 05
>single handedly incriminating herself and disproving the entire MUH TAXES bullshit the libs have been on since the election
>oh AND removing any credibility her shit network had left

wait so did he pay or not pay? is he smart or not smart? what

Obama paid 19%, as if that matters.

did he pay or was his money squandered and he didnt pay it?

lol is that madcow's sister?

Who the fuck knows with these people. But the story is that Rachel got burned by not even understanding the fucking returns that were handed to her on a silver platter. She thinks she's the greatest investigative reporter in history and made a HUGE deal out of this, only to find out that she didn't know what the fuck she had or what she was talking about. You looks stupid, which is her worst nightmare. STUPID.

Exceptional digits, mein neigger

It was pretty simple, I can translate for you as english is clearly not your first language:
>must be a nigger!
He is exclaiming that you must be a black person, or should you prefer "person of colour", likely to specifically be referring to the african american variety
>suit up soldier boiy
Notwithstanding the obvious slip of the finger on the word "boy", this is a clever little quip, a play-on-words if you will, paying reference most likely to the 2007 song "Crank That" by the rapper artist Soulja Boy. He is telling you that it is time to get yourself properly dressed and presentable in order to have the best chance in a job interview
>time to get a jobby job!
Surely this speaks for itself.

by "you" I mean she, which makes me looks stupid, but my ego isn't all fucking up in this shit so I don't care if I do

youtube.com/watch?v=s-7X0ZeMt7E

youtube.com/watch?v=PDXr03NFz2k

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS

S

>Impeachment was a very real possibility

>this is what democrats actually believe

I dunno man, I feel money going to the Government under Obama would of been squandered on some $60,000 'hotdogs' or another one of his vacations, or just straight into his pocket like all the rest of the money Obama squandered.

Why's it so hard for Bill to understand the anti-trumpers are just that retarded?

They've been losing the entire time.

S

They forgot Obama's tax rate of 18%.

Maddow fell for the bait.

S

Why would anyone want to spit on such a pretty lady? CNN is right. You guys are racist pedophiles..

S

>Bernouts in literal, absolute, undeniable ruins

This is my favorite part.

That looks pretty cool... can you show me how to draw it?

Quick someone create a occupy democrats meme that claims Russia hacked the news cast / that Maddow is a Russian plant trying to false-flag trump's high tax rate into the public to take people's minds off ryancare

The funniest shit in a long while.

SS

S

S

s

Piss

S

ese

S

S

her show will be cancelled.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7Tm0SQT7N4

S

S

JUST

>liberals will spin this as lol frumpy overpaid his taxes what a shitty businessman hurt sure fuck srumf

S

S

S

Fake news dyke bitch

S

Draw a backwards question mark without the dot. Then do it again, but upside down.

what was the sequence of events? i dont pay attention to tv.

she promised to have a big story on trump tax returns with a countdown right? and then the day came and what happened?

ugh.... remember my older siblings refusing to teach me.

also told me that the card game "war" was too complicated to learn when i was like ten.

buncha assholes.

funny how those memories stick with you

That was a gay orgy.

Hot dogs is codeword for male prostitute.

oz bantz sure have gotten refined

>116703690 (You)

I'm pretty sure it was underage male "prostitutes"

also argentina is not white

The countdown was last week for a show about the Russian Connection, which was all speculation and conspiracy theories.

Today she tweeted she had Trumps tax returns, then it turned out to be from 2005 and nothing was amiss.

What was she hoping to accomplish with this

Fuck man that pepe is so hot not gonna lie.

>NORMIE BTFO
>know your place trash
>UHH DUUR CNN IS RELIABLE UH DUH
>Pretty lady?
>there's uglier chicks better looking than that cunt
>REEEEEEEEE

>she

t. 56%*
*Including "white" latinos.

I just wanna tongue his manclit tbqh

The very best time line
>rachael and her followers pissed on

s

>2005

ssssssssss

The underage autism of this board is embarrassing.
Real Americans have to pay taxes every year.
Why are we talking about past filings over ten years old?

is there a video?