Can meme magic close school? Fairfax county needs it, Sup Forumsacks. Anything we can do?

Can meme magic close school? Fairfax county needs it, Sup Forumsacks. Anything we can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

resistancemedia.org/2017/03/leaked-ryan-mcelveen-gave-political.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we get some autists to flood @ryanLMcElveen who announces school closing with pleas please??

703 fairfag reporting
>wrong board faggot
>Sup Forums isnt your personal army
I go to west shitfield and im not complaining about a delay
I say you either grow a pair or shut the fuck up

its great that we got one day off but you need to go be a normie faggot somewhere else

The only Northern Virginia county that gets out of school will be Fauquier, because those hillbillies on Blue Mountain can't get down.

Also, underage B&.

Another day to shitpost on pol and watch the results of the dutch election. Who doesnt?

Man. I thought the reaction to Pewdiepie was mostly overblown because aside from his indignation over having consequences for his words and actions it was mostly harmless and poor shock humor.

But this? This is just malicious. This isn't rationalism or even a harmless joke, it's pointed and targeted and intolerance. He either doesn't present facts to support his claims or brings up debunked studies and cherry-picked statistics to support an overly simplified two-dimensional view of the world. I can't watch his videos anymore without hearing this in my head, and I fucking loved his videos!

If his words don't scare you, then maybe begin to think about the end point. Take this quote, right from his mouth:

"What is so offensive about white people saying they'd like to preserve their demographic majority?"

Preserve it how? The only way to preserve it is to displace people who are already here, and continue doing so forever! Tear families apart and rip people from their homes for a statistic that gives him the warm fuzzies!

Fairfax Underground is the cesspool you want to complain to mang

>it's an underage b& wants to use Kek to not go to school episode

wtf class is this

besides, it was due today? but I know for a fact about the rotating days in FCPS so that means you still have an extra day to do it for Thursday

so just do it

AP english lang
Teachers a leftist and pisses me off lol but its (((academia))) what can i expect baka

you're getting a 2 hour delay atm, take it as is and get some sleep WHICH YOU SHOULD BE DOING ATM, GO TO BED YOU FUCK YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW

and once again, the snow day has blessed you with the extra day to get that absurd work done, so DO IT. Fake it, its fine, nobody is going to beg you to take them to Prom because you stood up to your leftist nutjob teacher

I'm happy that young people are taking an interest in politics, but at least keep your under 18 stuff to yourself.

Sup Forums is a board for working men, not children.

GO THE FUCK TO BED, LITTLE FAGGOT

stop being a pussy and call in a bomb threat

Isnt it March break or do you not have that in burger land?

Not your personal army. The only time you get to make request like this is If you have just done something amazing. Take that guy who captured the hwndu flag. If he had made a personal army request on the stream, we would probably do it. But you fucks just waltz in here and act like we will help you. Fuck off.

Generation Z will save us from the cucked millennials

Btw, you really shouldn't give any personal information away on this site. Seriously, did you watch the hwndu capture the flag thing? If someone wanted to find you kids, they could do it in a heartbeat with the information you gave(assuming your actually idiots and telling the truth). I've saged this so that this won't stay bumped, but you guys don't know what your dealing with. Don't pull this shit again, or you might annoy someone, and then bad shit happens.

Lol, what is up with that site? Its filled with deranged, depressed lunatics who make polacks look normal. I live in fairfax and never knew we had so many sociopaths.

We call it Spring Break because we actually have seasons here

Here's some encouragement:

resistancemedia.org/2017/03/leaked-ryan-mcelveen-gave-political.html?m=1

Fairfax County is lib heaven.

Anywhere within 50 miles of DC is, sadly. The most bluepilled people in the US i think.

lololol, I get this reference