Why aren't we collecting the DNA, sperm, and eggs of the most beautiful, competent...

Why aren't we collecting the DNA, sperm, and eggs of the most beautiful, competent, and accomplished people of our societies to create a superior human population? People could have surrogate children with people like Chad physicists, software engineers, etc. and beautiful, intelligent women. We could solve most social problems by raising the average quality of the human population dramatically.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/chinas-taking-over-the-world-with-a-massive-genetic-engineering-program
nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-1.17378
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The world doesnt work like that,

are you 12?

Because eugenics is a bad pseudoscience, user. Didn't you pay attention to Gattaca?

thats what sperm banks are.

contemporary dog breeds are bread on pure whims towards an arbitrary standard (fancy). not towards health, nobility, etc.

>why aren't we collecting sperm
I don't know, user. Why aren't you?

The real problem is deciding on an authority worthy of making the decision of what genes should be passed on and which shouldn't. An imperfect human in charge of creating a perfect being will just end up creating another imperfect being.

heh, lets just say i'm a very accomplished semen collector... (if you know what i mean)

>implying sperm banks aren't secretly being funneled to the Nazis in Antarctica to create a superhuman race of whites that numbers 10billion and are ready to retake Europe

Having such fat tits isn't a biological advantage.

And in addition to that, Emily looks rather ugly.

I doubt she has a college degree also.

Quad quads of truth

First post is the best post

And this is why millennials are idiots. They are genuine morons. They actually think in these absurd terms

They don't realise there's a little thing called competition for survival

They're fucking morons

Kek that's a good point, millennials spew OP's crap all the time, and they are literally promoting eugenics. Never realised that

>user. Didn't you pay attention to Gattaca?
It showed that both can be perfect, but still fail.

What about egg banks user?

You might be gay

In short if CRISPR advances are what they're being purported to be. We're within 50 years of genetically engineered superhumans regardless of your heritage. Breeding and master race initiatives not needed.

I say 50 years because although we have a map on genome we understand very little of it. Will likely take quantum computing and AI to nail it down to an exact science.

Agreed

Rather than breeding the best people together, it'd be easier to just sterilize people with hereditary disabilities. Entire undesirable segments could be wiped out, within a generation.

>What about egg banks user?
Where are you gonna put that egg user? in your momma? Spermbanks exists so women can shop around the genetic pool, which is why it's funny when they get tricked (that fat jewish doctor that fathered hundred of children, or that autistic sand nigger that fathered 15 children)

Didn't Hitler try some variant of that?

Shit didn't turn out to good for him or Germany. Permacucked

> A fictional movie describes my views and reality
This is literally using Harry Potter as an argument levels of stupid

Check what Chinese are doing. Selective breeding and tampering with DNA in order to create superior humans.
vice.com/en_us/article/chinas-taking-over-the-world-with-a-massive-genetic-engineering-program

nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-1.17378

There currently isn't much competition for survival in humans. Humans are mostly driven by sexual selection instead of just breeding at every opportunity.

Because you killed hitler

The jew raises a valid point

What? Are you implying that phenotypic characteristics aren't heritable and that we couldn't identify which ones are subjectively desirable in the current social environment and try to design things to make them better via a selective breeding program? Because we totally could do all of that, the Chinese are already doing it.

|

You don't want to exclude variety in the potential gene pool. If breeding became standardized, I feel it would lose a lot of the evolutionary benefits that come with the chaos of a more randomized system.

>sterilize people with hereditary disabilities
Except that all people carry fragments of hereditary diseases in their genes. Those diseases only surface when enough of those fragments are present in single genome. Wiping out all the people with obvious disabilities wouldn't do much to increase the fitness of rest of the population, since people with phenotypical disabilies are already at disadvantage in creating offspring. You would have to wipe out everybody even slightly related to the person to wipe out the gene responsible for the condition, which most likely would encompass all of humans.

Plus genes aren't singular in their action. A gene can have both detrimental and beneficial qualities at the same time. For example, certain genes could have a beneficial effect on the general intelligence but at the same time make the carrier more susceptible for inflammation of ligaments.

Her legs are shit.

>human survival
>competition

You live in your own world don't you? Human beings rise to the top of the food chain in human societies by your connections, networks and friends. I'm willing to bet you have no clue how the real world works and you probably still don't have a job.

pic of shepherd is good example: breeding has gradually resulted in the hind legs being angled rearward too far, so some 'pedigree' dogs now have trouble walking. Human planning does not mean the result will be better or even desirable. Who are you going to trust to do the selecting of human traits or candidates?

Because eugenics is RACIST goyim

Who is this semen demon?

Hitler tried that already

The West is stupid for not investing more in this. It's selfish to not want the best for your child.

> filename
Emily Helen Barry
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en

ITT
>NEETs getting all butt hurt because under OPs plan they would be filtered out of the gene pool since they are worthless ugly losers
Do the world a favor and kys tx

Geniuses make idiots all the time. Idiots make geniuses often.
Children of rich people are more priviledged, and children of smart people are brought up better.
Smartest person I know is some Puerto Rican guy who grew up in a poor family getting his PhD in physics from MIT.

If you remove all the ADHD, bipolar, depressed people, you will also lose most of the 'out of the box' geniuses

To get the best of humanity you need a broad spectrum

What we need is to defeat the jews so they stop making everyone mentally ill

>implying that someone who is beautiful is also competent or accomplished
it has been my experience that beautiful people coast by in life sponging off others never having to develop any skills beyond being beautiful. eg celebrities, instagram whores, etc.

Actually there is a correlation between intelligence and looks that is as strong as the correlation between quality of education and intelligence

Which either means, quality of education doesnt matter (it does), or looks matter (they do, and seem to be linked with IQ genes)

Which leads us neuroscientists to wonder if maybe the human brain is wired to detect mental traits from body/face cues that signal a genetic background that is associated with emotional regulation and long term thinking, or sometimes raw processing power

those cow tits

this. even if you breed the two most genetically "perfect" people in the world (whatever that means), it doesn't mean something better will come out