Devolution

I've been red pilled since I was 18, and it has profoundly altered the way I view my life and of course my political beliefs. A few years ago, I met an extremely conservative Christian girl, and we've dated for 2 years.

She is essentially everything I could have asked for in terms of looks and personality. She is a brunette, blue-eyed traditionalist who aspires to have at least 4 kids, and she loves to cook and clean.

Now here is where the problem arises:

We both decided to take the mensa IQ test to see our intelligence quotient.

Mine came out as expected -- I have an IQ of 118 which is average for a civil engineer.

I didn't expect her IQ to be as high as mine, and I was okay with hers being a little bit lower because I knew she would make a great mother.

Anyway, her IQ was measured at 96. This is slightly below the average white IQ.

I was devastated when I found out, but I didn't make a big deal about it.

She expects me to propose this spring, and I was sure I wanted to marry her before I found out about her low IQ.

I just don't know what to do now. I know some of you aren't eugenicists, so you won't understand my concerns and will just say, "Marry her, bro."

I know I will probably never find someone like her ever again, but I don't want my offspring to be plebs working at fast food joints.

What the hell should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's within standard deviation. 85-115 is average range. Your kids will probably be within 90-110

Marry her and start making babies u dipshit. Unless she's also educated as an engineer and got that score I see no problem, her natural iq is probably hte same as yours.
also

>118
lel, you're not one to cast aspersions m8. you're as retarded as your iq indicates if you don't marry your dream girl because of a less than 20% difference in iq

This is a shitpost. Kill yourself.

Women aren't smart, get used to it.
>118
>civil engineer
Makes sense.

Are you joking, right?

it's not currently known which parent(s) carry the genetic markers for intelligence.

at 118, you're no genius yourself, and at 96, she's no imbecile either.

It's pretty common for highly intelligent men to marry average intelligence women and still have highly intelligent kids. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

The most important thing is her attitude about marriage, family, etc. The fact that you didn't realize she would have had a below-average IQ means that hers isn't low enough to actually matter.

girls are dim
it's the truth
if you want somebody smart and interesting, find a nice man

Best to cut and run. Life's too short to raise 4 drooling tards

Who cares, 4 white children of average intelligence is better than no white children at all. The way things are going now with immigrants and lack of white babies they may end up being geniuses compared to the rest of the new "americans"

Have you banged her yet?

...a woman that doesn't want to have anything for herself and continue trends set by her ancestors.

You either have a girl with traditional values like you described and have low IQ or you have some high IQ slut that wants to make something of herself.

You will never find someone with both traits that you want. Never.

Your IQ isn't that impressive so don't judge too much.

A woman's IQ isn't as important as her ability to raise children.

Grow up.

Marry her and dont fuck this up. You think people were asking their wifes to do IQ test for hundreds of years? Fuck no all that matters is she is loyal, obedient and wants children.

Do it. You love her, She loves you, Go for 8.

My father came from a highly intelligent line and my mother did not. I came out highly intelligent.

You sound like an absolute faggot. Dump her and be alone forever like you deserve

Quads don't lie. Nice knowing you, OP.

When I was clinically tested a year ago, I scored 146, I am also autistic and a massive shut in. I'm decent looking though, so I can ever work it out, I think I could get married.

Should I really be concerned with IQ when it comes to breeding better children, or are other things more important? I really have zero clue on the matter.

If you're actually worrying and not baiting then you're not as smart as you think you are.

You should leave her goy. Find yourself a sheboon and raise dumb niglets.

> rubbing hands

Are those tests even meaningful after adolescence?

>but I don't want my offspring to be plebs
Why not? The boys can go into the trades, and the girls can marry up or work service jobs. As long as you have enough descendants, your genes will reach their potential over the long run.

Weight.
Even if she has 140 of IQ, You don't wanna marry a female boogie. She'll pass the genetics down on her children.
Skincolor is important too.
Then values,
and finally what the insurance asks you
(Cardiac problems within the family and such)

Honestly you're both pretty much average, if your IQ were 140+ then I would advise against it but the gaps really not too large to be of concern, your children will be solidly average in terms of intelligence.

>A woman's IQ isn't as important as her ability to raise children.

only the truly redpilled shall post in these parts.

this fucking user gets it.

>reddit spacing
your IQ is 100 or lower, guaranteed.
useless slide thread. sage and report.

Guys this is a basic copypasta.

stop getting trolled newfags

sage and report

I'm a neuropsychologist and I may tell you that IQ varies to a maximal amount of 15 points during life.

Sure there are genetics that matter in this sense but the nurturing part should be a lot more important.

Don't worry about her ''low'' IQ (not even 1 Z-score away from norm), it really is fine.

Cheers, matey (inb4 a FUCKING LEAF)

Nothing says true love like getting cold feet over a fucking mensa IQ test. You should dump her OP and find a real lady worthy of your glorious neckbeard.

Or at least inform her that you're a genuine autist so she can decide whether she can handle a lifetime of your "redpilled" autistic bullshit.

also, OP will never respond a single time for the entire lifetime of this thread. Once the thread hits 300 replies, OP will still be 1 post by this ID. Common shill slide thread fingerprint, learn to notice it.

>118
If you really believed in eugenics you'd know you'd never be allowed to have children.

>I've been red pilled since I was 18
No you haven't, some kid with no life experience cannot be "red pilled"

>Mine came out as expected -- I have an IQ of 118 which is average for a civil engineer.
>I have an IQ of 118 which is average for a civil engineer.
You're a student, don't imply that that's your occupation.
>1 post by this ID
Of course.

Thanks, I know it might be pathetic, but I actually have used /r9k/ for advice on coming out of my shell. It's easier for me because I'm female, so the guy is usually the one asking to go on dates and the like, but so far, I run away and come up with reasons why I cant rather than say yes.

I feel like each day the clock is ticking on my dream of having a large family, but I just can't do anything about my social retardation.

>Skin color
Implying I have any desire to interact with brown people.

>The IQ meme

Your kids won't be plebs if you have a stable home and a good environment. Also 96 isn't that low and with your 118 that should balance them out assuming genetics will affect their IQ.

L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?

nice blog smart guy

Look at it this way OP. I'm a 33 year old wizard NEET who lives with his mom. My IQ varies between 128 and 135 depending on the test.

Now I'm this way only partially by choice, but partially isn't entirely. Most of Sup Forums would I'm sure consider me useless since it's a bunch of lolbertarian teenagers-25 year olds. But what I'm getting at is I'm sure you consider yourself more successful than me so don't pay attention to IQ tests you doing need for spacial reasoning to raise a family. You handle the kids, I'll intuit your artillery trajectories when the time comes :^)

intelligence comes from the mothers side. she may be a bit dense, but what is the rest of her family like?

IQ calculation isn't a perfect science..... It's mainly for learning ability, I think.
96 is fine enough.

If she's everything you want.... GET HER!

Virginia

Nah dude this is fine, IQ isn't everything and can actually be a bit of a socially debilitating curse if you try and minmax like it's fucking Pathfinder (like the autism and nerotic Jewiness it can bring). Marry her.

If you were so fucking smart you'd:
Check her eye color
Check her nipple color
Check her for lactose intolerance

Remember, nurture plays a big role in the expression of nature's potential. Over time, her IQ will rise to something closer to yours. Women don't exercise their "brain muscle", they exercise their youth and beauty.

Oh, and if you want what kids read to them. I credit my father reading to me when I was young. We went through the entire little house on the prairie series when I was 7, and read things all through my teens.

Tennessee says hi

Your IQ isn't high enough to count as eugenic either champ. So you're off the hook. If you were serious you'd wait around for at least getting genetic screening for desirable genes. For old school eugenics it's about the 3+ SD peeps doing the breeding. Don't worry your pretty little head about it.

.... Goddamnit.....

>Little House series

How did your first dick taste?

>larping this hard

on the one hand, I want to be a nice guy and say that she sounds great and you should marry her regardless. on the other hand, I read intelligence depends more on the mother than the father. then again thats just one study, so take that as you will. Was the test primarily visuospatial or did it have a verbal component as well? Does she have a job/degree in STEM? Are her parents smart?

VB
B

Must be nice to live in a red state.

What? You think you are a genius or something? 118 is the lowest score I got from any IQ test and I was awake for 56 hours when I took that. 96 is just fine, plus you said she's everything you're looking for.

What it seems to me is that you are getting the cold feet and using this bs as an excuse.

Anything above 95 is completely fine dude, don't be a dumbass.

Kill her.
Cull her inferior intelligence from the gene pool.

Arlington

This is prolly some retarded pasta but if not:
You are retarded if you let her go and you only deserve someone like that fat cow from TEDx bragging about her social studies PhD and whining she can't find a guy.

Fucking this

Dont be a faggot OP

It's nice. Just don't go to Memphis. Nigger quarantine.

Regression to the mean still exists, don't worry about it as long as you two get along. I'm jealous of your relationship.

Wouldn't be a wizard of I got laid newfriend

this.

every time i scroll past this thread i cant help but stare at that flat tummy. mmm damn. tits so nice. but the nipples are a little high on the breast. i guess no one is perfect

Oh, my condolences

Psyc major here
Marry her you bastard.

KEK

VB redpiller here. REP

I was at that Duck Hotel once with extended family. It didnt seem that bad.

Don't go out at night.

I go to Georgetown, so I even have to drive into the city itself for school. It's not great, but D.C. can be really interesting sometimes.

She's a woman. 95 is exactly average for them.

Your wife scored lower then you on a test about pattern recognition, when your job is to stare at shapes all day

Stop the presses!

You're total faggot OP.

Your problems are utterly trivial and the only advice I have to give is murder suicide

Seriously. I've been smoking weed for ten years and recently scored 121. Op is a faggot larger I think

Anything below 145 is basically ape level, so it doesn't matter.

t. 158 IQ genius, but unfortunately also autistic

Lots of innocent young men who go ro school and church, I presume?

They dindu nuffin. They wuz getting their life together, bout to go to college. Just hanging with the wrong crowd.

>a FUCKING LEAF
>a FUCKING neuropsychologist
>neuropsychologist
you're ok m8

Hey OP I have some bad news for you...

IQ scores are like power levels in Dragon Ball. Total bullshit. You didn't pay to take the test, did you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

IQ 146 architectural engineer here. The tests are bullshit. Trust your gut.

Regression to the mean user. breeding with her means her kids are more likely to reflect her gene pool in iq (if shes white, this is good.) Also, iq tests can vary by a few points depending of fatigue, health, and nourishment. Maybe she's a 102 but didn't get a good breakfast and was feeling a little sleepy. In other words, you're a giant faggot and should kys

Married with one kid and a stay at home wife in Los Angeles (harder than the flyovers)

This is truth. She's an amazing mother and full of love and warmth. Expecting shit from Hollywood movies is a meme

I literally have the best relationship of anyone I know.

Only rule is to be honest and if you have a good woman it will make you happy

She will probably breed anyway, so it is better that you impregnate her with your high IQ sperm than some retard's sperm. Do it faggot.

You act as if you've never met a white girl with a low iq. I guess you've never lived near a trailer park before. If she's a good girl, then go ahead marry instead of getting prideful and ending up a loner.

kek

OP is a fucking retard

>I've been red pilled since I was 18
what are you 19?

Hello my fellow 146er.

>go to UMD (College Park), normos everywhere
> post on /r9k/ once to meet someone, only one that messages me is a homoerotic Chinaman
>tfw no qt to visit Smithsonian

[email protected]

Was recently dating an education major who I don't think would even score 90. When I realized that she was not very smart I lost interest. What do? There is an age gap so I'm not sure if I'm biased because I am older and more mature and wise.

She's white, pink nippers, and loves milk, and also loves to milk me.

What should I do?

posting in a bait/slide thread

SAGE

Give me her number.

If she is a good person and has good common sense, just fucking marry her, dammit.

Sorry dude, but I met up with someone on Sup Forums irl once, and it did not go well. I hope we bump into each other though.

How can anyone not like milk?

First off, where did you find her? I need to know where women like this are most common.

Iz she von ov ze jews

>Georgetown
Oh hey I did my undergrad there. What's it like now? Is it a communist reeducation camp?

Shitskins can't digest it, you fucking autist.

At 118 your kids will be retarded regardless so I wouldn't worry