Why can't we just be racist like japan!

>why can't we just be racist like japan!
drumpfkins will defend this argument

Well, why can't we be like Japan? I mean, generally? I know the USA is very large, unlike Japan, but mechanically, why not?

racism is a mental illness you f*cking retard. why would you want to be like an inbred little island?

Japan is a bunch of socially autistic retards with no value on their own life, so sure, fuck being riceniggers. Not to mention accomplishing so little that they're revered by Sup Forums spergs for "muh honor" and "muh honorary aryans".

Why you don't like another races culture, you fucking bigot nazi piece of shit.

Go back to reform school and learn what it's like to be tolerant.

Easy answer on why we can't be like Japan is that Japan is like 90+% ethnic Japanese. US isn't an ethnostate.

Yeah i like how Japan doesn't let a bunch of stupid niggers in. More like Japan please.

>Why can't we just commit hari-kari, except with immigrants not swords

Who knew that securing a future for your people = wanting the extermination of all other races

>Americans will keep fucking
>Americans also won't kill themselves
Why not?
We'd do it right.

Those other races are outbreeding you in your own country though. Your only choices are to kill them off or to suicide

Japan is based though.

Haven't you ever read "Gotta Have Wa?"

Terrible shitpost. I would expect this from a leaf, not an aussie.

What's wrong with Japan? Seems like a lovely country.

Japan is an inbred, aging population. If they don't invest in robots they're gonna get fucked (another thing they don't do, mind you).

>an inbred little island?
says the Aussie

Imperial Japan back before they became cucks seems pretty cool.

>Why you don't like another races culture
For starters, It wouldn't be as bad if there was at least 1 (ONE) white only country for white Racists and Nazi's to live in utopia away from you bunch of virtue signalling retards and your multiculturalism faggotry

How many hate crimes happen in Japan? More or less than America?

Multiracial societies will ALWAYS see more active hate crimes than homogeneous societies.

Racism is harmless if each nation is predominantly one race.

you don't want to live in a clean civilized society full of people like you do you goy?

Re-read the OP and then his post.

>The Japanese are racist!
That's pretty racist of you.

Japan is very politically correct but in a different manner. The Japanese do not like conflict that much so they will avoid it all costs. For example; Japanese people do not want to offend blacks, so what do the Japanese do? Simple, ban blacks from Japanese stores and institutions. Problem solved and conflict avoided.

It's kinda late to be "racists" like Japan.

Southerners and (((Confederates))) kept bringing in more and more African slaves in order to prop up their economy. This went on since the founding of the nation up until literally ~150 years ago. If we couldn't displace Africans back then and move them to Liberia, it sure as fuck isn't possible now. We have to live with it.

And I'm just talking about a single demographic here. It's more plausible for a European country to do that, but not America.

Did he actually say that?

Its not a bad argument

>define racist
>prove why japan meets this definition
>explain why this is immoral

OP btfo

Don't teach them how to make arguments, just let it happen

There was and then cucked white people had to ruin it.

Japan is so awesome

Kangaroo fucking btfo

Jon came to this debate completely unprepared and made an ass of himself in doing so. I really wish yesterday didn't happen. So many failed opportunities throughout the debate on his part.

Why are you racist against the Japanese OP ?

>strawman on the zeroeth post
This thread is off to a good start... Sage goes on all fields.

>japan is racist
>japan is awesome
>let's be awesome

fail proof logic. try to debunk it

What?

why shoot so low... why choose Japan as a model for racism
We already have the third reich!
>low racism is not good
>high racism is good

It it encourages the production of mechs I'm all for it.

Its basically "fuck white people"

not racist enough

now Israel, that's a model country

>japan an ethnically homogenous society has THE greatest culture in human existence

Really makes you think.

>"all of Japan is racist"
I know you're posting bait for replies but this summarizes so well how real lefties talk/think and they don't see the hypocrisy in how they themselves are the real racists.

Rhodesia was
they all got along till kikes ruined it

Japan is only racist because they have a monolithic ethnic group and have earned the right.

America is too diverse for racism to make sense, white people here haven't really "earned" it, as the vast majority of white people are degenerate shit to begin with.

White people in America just use racism because they know that there is nothing impressive about them, they're not intelligent, or successful, or physically fit, so they use racism as a safety-blanket to say "At least I'm w-white..."

This is why Ethno-Nationalism is garbage.

Nobody here is racist to me. On the contrary, people are really friendly and awesome.

I'm guessing it's because I'm a white person that speaks Japanese and doesn't act like a nigger. Is that too much to ask?

Nah, they fucked up by adopting apartheid. If the Rhodesians and South Africans were smart, they would drive the blacks from the land and keep them out.

why cant we be more like Mexico
why cant we be more like Israel
the wall works around the world, people
use it

>Is that too much to ask?
No, it's not. For the libtard snowflakes it is. Wanting a group of people to follow your social customs and integrate isn't racist. This is where the disdain for outsiders comes from in Japan; they don't want people who don't fit in well with Japanese culture.

>If they don't invest in robots they're gonna get fucked
By whom? Please explain the mechanism here.

Wouldn't mind ruining her soul with my dick.

>guadamala

average american education

>racism is harmless if there is no one nearby to be racist to

this is your average racist intellect

kys inbred faggot

you should of kept you're mouth shut

an. I thought the reaction to Pewdiepie was mostly overblown because aside from his indignation over having consequences for his words and actions it was mostly harmless and poor shock humor.

But this? This is just malicious. This isn't rationalism or even a harmless joke, it's pointed and targeted and intolerance. He either doesn't present facts to support his claims or brings up debunked studies and cherry-picked statistics to support an overly simplified two-dimensional view of the world. I can't watch his videos anymore without hearing this in my head, and I fucking loved his videos!

If his words don't scare you, then maybe begin to think about the end point. Take this quote, right from his mouth:

"What is so offensive about white people saying they'd like to preserve their demographic majority?"

Preserve it how? The only way to preserve it is to displace people who are already here, and continue doing so forever! Tear families apart and rip people from their homes for a statistic that gives him the warm fuzzies!

>Japan is dying

Bullshit, populations wax and wane

>Japan is dying because it's xenophobic

Bullshit, Japan is less isolationist now than it was in the past.

Jontron was talking to a loudmouth retard.

>" yea we need white babies"
>"america is supposed to be white"
is a shitskin iranian fat neckbeard
>"yea heres my source its from breitbart"
KEK

we could have been

but older voters chose not to be like japan

I visited Japan back in '15. I think culturally we should try to follow their example. There's a very large respect for tradition and history while still looking towards the future that I believe is the ideal form of culture.

I think the lesson learned here is that if you don't have muslims in your population to kill, rape and be racist as a moderating factor, your own people will shoulder the burden. Thats why all the japs are train molesting racists who kill themselves. Destiny is just trying to save us from the same fate by having the muslims do all that for us

Is his career over?

I don't know how youtube works and never watched his show.