This guy would annihilate any Sup Forumstard in a debate

This guy would annihilate any Sup Forumstard in a debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMfkcXbci_c&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like Milo but derpier

>look Mom I posted it again

David Pakman.

nah, i used to watch his show 5 years back when i was a liberal. he's not really smart, and he doesn't really debate anyone. the only reason why he seems smart is because he doesn't stand for much, and thus you can't attack him, and hides his marxism well.

UK user has such a butt crush on Pakman
posts this fucking thread daily for weeks

Its because they're all Jewish

Is that Jon Stewart?

David Pakman.

Another day, another literal who

Annoying kike, king of non arguments, likes to talk over his guests.

Can't debate your way out a gas chamber. Checkmate.

Kind of looks like a younger version of Robert Reich.

David Pakman.

Something about him reminds me of Paul Ryan, I can't exactly figure out why.

Pakman is pretty sensible though

David Pakman.

This guy would annihilate any Sup Forumstard in an eating contest.

Didn't he doctor the audio in his interview with Based Mom after the recording? That was the last time I heard of him.

David Pakman.

Why would you even debate someone who wears a neck tie? A piece of fabric wrapped around the neck with a big handle draped down the front of your chest is almost begging to be throttled so not only dangerous but a symbolic gesture of submission to the "system".

The boy can stay with his ilk and is unworthy of mention here. Please refrain from any future postings of this man-child and whatever he represents.

I just remember he was really big on trying to convince electors to rebel and not vote for Trump. A quick survey of his YouTube channels makes him appear like a leftist conspiracy theorist. He goes for all the little fake scandals.

David Pakman.

You have proof of this claim?

David Pakman.

>Can Drumpf read?
>this was an unironic video

Sup Forums has already successfully trolled David for years.

I've trolled him so much that I find him endearing now: youtube.com/watch?v=VMfkcXbci_c&t

He had been leaked information that there were electors who were trying to block Trumps ascension to his rightful throne but ultimately they chickened out.

He did a good job sticking it to Reza Asian, other than that... men!

*Reza Aslan*

Fucking auto correct is a cunt!!!

>this thread again

Rich liberal from the cradle of liberalism itself, Northampton, MA. A hand-held, privileged Democrat who has never struggled or known hardship in his life.

Spits out the rhetoric of the status quo with a pseudo-intellectual spin, yet ultimately panders to the "college crowd" of both coasts with no uniqueness or aptitude.

A pathetic waste of time, as are these threads. Sad!