Almost died of happiness! We need to twist the knife deep. She has turned on Rachel

Almost died of happiness! We need to twist the knife deep. She has turned on Rachel

she will die of twinkys first

Check
Keks will

>friggin almost believed that shit, damn taxes, almost died of friggin happiness

Trips if from diabetes.

Imagine living in a free and democratic country and being happy for the shortcomings of your president and actually wishing for him to fail and destroy the country just for some petty revenge because your candidate lost.Absolutely disgusting and reprehensible in every way.

Jeez a lot of excellent GETs tonight FUCK

Do dykes fist fighter each other or just tuff used tampons in each others mouths when they are feuding?

Well, whatever they do I'm sure it involves fists.

Reroll

Why - does she type- like this?

Checked

Many such cases

I was - about to say - the same thing.

I work in county court house. Lesbians are violent. Much more so than hetero men or faggots. I can't actually recall a domestic violence case involving to faggots on our docket. Lesbians, however, punch their gf's so much we had to create a specific probation department and give them dyke specific DV therapy.

represents pauses due to labored breathing

is it because theyre really boys?

Because each of her fingers are the size of a Ballpark Frank and the cheeto dust on her hands makes the keyboard greasy and in such more prone to typo-causing slips

Best iteration of that newborn meme

CHECKED