Joining the French Foreign legion

Has anyone given any thought to this?

en.legion-recrute.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2t3uQFaA94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, I have. What sucks is you have to have a 5 year contract and the FFL always is the ones to go to Mali and other African shit holes. You are cannon fodder because you aren't French.

Do you want to serve with negroes and fight for the Jew

They're a bunch of fucking leg retards that get ZERO decent training and are little more than cannon fodder.

Good luck with that, faggot.

Based frenchy

Simply don't. LÉ represents everything wrong with our Republic. Corrupt men of no descent that fight for corrupt men of no loyalty

My main concern is that it will be overloaded with Africans trying to get French citizenship, and you'll basically spend the whole time in it building fences and digging ditches all day in some African shit hole surrounded by blacks who don't have your back.

The FFL is comparable to the USMC or army rangers. They are actually a very good force and their boot camp is tough as shit

Joined it and ran away while in Africa. I heard them shooting at me and just kept going.

Was able to get a flight back to Canada.

>it will
It is. Used to be a lot of Russians and Balkan war criminals, but that is thing of the past

Only French speaking North Africans really make it through though. The FFL requires you to become fluent in French.

Russian military also accepts foreign nationals, but you have to already speak Russian when you enlist. The FFL doesn't have that requirement and will teach you the language during training.

is that legit, user?

Russia pretty much only takes in former comm bloc nationals. Im sure they have a few others but it's mostly Slavs still.

>that tattoo

my impression was that it was like 80% North African muzzie shits

Rejectee here, they told me to fuck off because I was too lanky.

The corporal who was managing my intake thought I was funny so he let me off without putting in any paperwork, said "go train and get some muscles and come back in a few months".

There were a couple of Africans but most of the guys there were eastern European, lots of Moldovans.

Even though I didn't get in being interrogated a scary manlet is great for motivation, would recommend.

That's ok, it is not an option for me anyway because their age limit is 30, I'm 31. FFL allows you to be up to 39 though.

If that's not bait greentext please.

why do people even consider joining the military? on top of that the military of another nation? on top of that of that the military of another nation knee deep in african conflicts?

I mean I get it if it was the swiss army just to become a citizen of that glorious nation but it's usually the U.S. or France

not worth it

are people just trying to sort themselves out?

is it any different in usa army?

>Comparable to USMC and Army Rangers?

Former ranger here faggot, you do understand that Ranger battalion is an elite infantry unit that falls under SOCOM while a cook in the Marines doesn't have nearly half the training as a regular fucking infantryman, right?

USMC is an entire branch, Ranger Regiment is an elite unit within the umbrella of the army.

Kill yourself. Seriously, kill yourself in your moms basement that you live in. No one will miss you.

Yes I have. I have special operations experience so I'd probably get accepted to train how ever too many niggers and beaners and I don't want my life to fucking suck. That being said if I'm ever on the run for even the smallest crime it's the first stop on my list.

Only 2nd rep faggot.

So I couldn't get into the Canadian Forces because of a birth defect. A bicuspid aortic valve, which essentially means instead of three "cusps to open the valve, I have two. I can still workout and run just fine, never suffered from it.

I didn't see them list it or anything like it on the FFL website. Think they'd give me a shot?

You already live in a warzone, why wouldn't you join? You could use the money to pay off the 1 room favela shack you and 27 family members live in.

yea to the back of the head

I hope the world cup bulldozed your home, nigger

I lol'd

Also, I always forget that you're a real country.

Why? I didn't join the US military for the Jews, I see no reason to join the French one so I can die for the muslims. "Risk your life in African hellholes for years to earn citizenship in a country rapidly filling up with Africans who earned the same thing with a boat ride" Fuck that shit.

I'm sure you were. Tell your mother to get the tendies done after you get done larping.

Thanks, friend.

lol plz
a basic trained Marine is the equivalent of your little ranger school

LÉ accepted fair share of people with zero French skills. They have a decent language drilling. Why would you ever join? Modern France is not worth fighting for abroad. This comes from a son of White émigré father and Traditionalist Catholic French mother

11b3v ETS'd in 2011. Suck a dick captain autism. You clearly know nothing about the military.

Also i don't eat Tendies. They're unhealthy like your entire life style.

This faggot thinks he's tough, doesn't realize he's on Sup Forums.

Is that pic from a parade or do they wear helmets with french flag all the time?

Oh really? They can run op orders and set up a C charge or Flex linear?

-yawn-

Not only are you faggots on Sup Forums absolute retards about the military, politics and suck at general life but you're probably just as physically repulsive IRL as SWJs

Says someone who LARPs as a fucking Nazi then cooks niggers food at KFC with a smile and a "yes master"

Just look at this angry fag.

glorious, saved

yeah I already live in a warzone and there's nothing cool about being in the middle of it

you want money you'll be much better treated working for a bank or a japanese company

the army is cool for building character and discipline, I'd do it if not for the ever present chance of getting blown up in a desert hell hole

All that training, but you still never learned to keep your jimmies unrustled while under enemy bants.

>muh hitler
>Da Jooze

Yeah, Im the "angry" one.

You literally are. Calm down cunt.

Someone needs to write a book on internet subculture to really tap into the effect memes have on the actual low functioning human brain.

I bet you're as delusional and confused about reality as someone who face fucks anime pillows nightly.

That sounds hellish. A military struggle where nobody is watching your back and your the only white boy. LARPing 'Blackhawk Down' daily must be worth it to a russian or tribal nigger to get french citizenship but why would an american ever do this?

Many of Legion marching songs are SS songs (with lyrics adapted). Albeit slower (all their songs are slow because they walk slowly due to very long distances). Their unofficial motto is "walk or die".

For example, one of their main marching chant is based on the "song of the devil"

youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk

Jean-Claude Van Damme did a pretty decent movie on the Legion (Legionnaire).

Please calm down and stop yelling, sir.

Dang that's insightful

Whoa we got a certified badass who is so super cool he posts on Sup Forums at 1am. I am terrified that Sgt badass here is gonna take me out.

It's 2210 here. Learn time zones, you timecentric faggot

Are all Army rangers this childish? Is this how you want to represent your branch?

I think it is a bucket list sort of thing. You have a given amount of years and when you die there are certain things you want to look back on and say yeah I did that.

Also people want to get as far away from their current lives as possible sometimes.

Yes, we are. You've clearly never been a barracks hoe.

oh wow you did like a week of demo. ur so high speed

They don't need citizenships, any nigger can just waltz into europe and claim refugee status

Demo is done almost weekly in battalion, retard.

It's not though
I spent a week at Nogent sur Marne and the majority were russkies and various shades of slavs, followed by ethnic frenchies from the actual national army
Only a few blacks, asians or indians

I doubt it, their requirements make it sound like you have to pass a pretty strict medical exam. If there's a chance you could drop dead from running in the heat, then it will prolly be a Gattaca type situation.

Wow, that's pathetic. I was thinking of joining up, now I won't. Thanks, I didn't want to fight wars for Israel anyway.

He probably never was one and even if he was the army rangers are a bunch of faggots who can't do anything but raid apartment buildings of zero importance while losing 5 people to one Afghani child with an AK

Is your big ego compensating for something small

lol you guys always get so defensive so easily.

>the desecration
Disgusting niggers and arabs march under our Ancestral Hymn. It's a Norwegian SS march derived from our old song.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2t3uQFaA94
t. Norwegian

>not recognizing you were a Jew pawn.

Stay mad.

good, we don't want faggots like you anyway. You'd probably get RFSO'd and the shit beat out of you trying to be a nazi IRL

If Le Pen wins in France, would you consider joining?

That's the million dollar question

>Using military acronyms to berate autistic children on the internet

You're a big guy

I considered it when I was in a bad way.
Still keep it as an option if shit at home gets too bad.

That's actually the best scenario to be accepted too. Desperation. They don't want people who will be tempted to desert.

I know. Thank you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He did two, in Lion heart he escapes from the Legion and they try to kill him. Actually that one made it seem more interesting than Legionaire.

Marine won't change France enough. She's a typical cuckservative. Yes, France is this cucked to consider her far right

A million dollars of real money or those pieces of plastic that you call money that go up and down like your mother in a football locker room?

tfw you were dealt the shittiest hand possible...

Any Americans?

I'll live a safe civilian life without bullets being shot over my head. I'm supposed to be upset?

I went through the medical test
They'll be checking eyesight, hearing, heartbeat and teeth
Eyesight you can get away with if it's not too bad (don't remember exactly) and own a pair of glasses. If any of the rest isn't okay you're more or less fucked
They'll have you fill out forms too, regarding allergies, mental health, and various operations you might have had in the past. Any of those could be ground for elimination

Yeah, there was one actually. He was a really cool guy, had a pharma diploma and did some humanitarian stuff in India before coming to join. There was one brit who could do 20 pull-ups too

What would they do if I didn't disclose a condition they can't see?

As a foreigner he would be able to enlist under an assumed name, so he could just lie and hope for the best.

Why do they enlist? French future is very depressing

They have the "sporting test", but the only description of it in English is 3 pushups. The description in French lists a million things though. Do you know of any of the other sporting requirements?

Board with life? Have a death wish?

I have a buddy that joined and left after a year he said France was gay although he want in frog land the whole time

The minimum when I was there a couple of months back was 4 (ideally more, but 4 is enough) full pull ups and a 1.5 mile run in 12 minutes.
That was at Paris.

The running is going to fuck me up probably

Depends, really. Most likely you'd get kicked out. In my case, I had metal pieces in my body following an operation and disclosed it like an ass, so they told me I needed to have them removed if I wanted to come back. They probably would have made an X-ray down the line so I couldn't have kept it hidden, but maybe they would have showed leniency or helped me remove them if I was deep into training already

They only take 1 out 10 people coming in so they don't have too much of an issue kicking people out. It's probably the most likely outcome

The pay can be quite decent depending on your regiment. Also, it's the only European army with bases outside its own territory (maybe except UK)
At least 5 pull-ups ( but you're gonna get belittled like a bitch if you can't do more ), 50 crunches, and Luc Léger running test at level 6 (look it up)

It does, but the more you do it the less bad it gets.
It will never not suck but if you push yourself hard enough and prepare properly it's always possible.

Alright, thanks for the info.

My first thought of the Foreign Legion was admirable, but I realized why the fuck would I want to enlist
French tax rates are somewhere near 50%, why would I want french citizenship

Alright, thank you for the info. The other stuff I can do easily, but my cardio is awful from years of smoking. I've been working on the running, but still have a ways to go.

Thanks!

>The pay can be quite decent depending on your regiment.
1000-2000€ is not that decent
>Also, it's the only European army with bases outside its own territory (maybe except UK)
Motivation I mean. I surprised Slavs still join. What I heard from one friend of friend of mine that had affiliation with LÉ they had very black and North African conscription four years ago

You can't run a mile and a half in 12 minutes you must be serious keyboard warrior douchebag

>our

And how difficult is getting into 2nd REP, for that matter?

Like he said, they only accept 1 in 10 applicants. Obviously they expect more than the minimum. What do you mean by keyboard warrior, I never acted tough or claimed I was. Just gathering info.

If you have a few years experience and are stationed in Dubai, you're looking at 5000€ monthly. That seemed to be the main motivation for slavs, Légion is probably way softer than their own home country army, and you can enter even if you're a criminal
If you're going for it, just know that you'll be treated like worthless trash and the language barrier will make it even more awkward.. start learning french right now, and do some sudokus.. I'm not kidding, it's part of a cognitive test apparently
It's pretty difficult. At the end of your training, depending on how well you did on various tests, including language test, you get a grade. People with the best grade get to choose first, and they take the 2nd which is the most prestigious, or the 13th which pays best