HOLY SHIT TUCKER NAMED THE (((NEOCON))) LIVE ON AIR

HOLY SHIT TUCKER NAMED THE (((NEOCON))) LIVE ON AIR

I'm honest to God going to jack off too a 2d qt to get rid of the chubby this time line keeps giving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ilAjemWY93E
youtube.com/watch?v=AxKW3EqbfRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see any links there bud.

>going to jack off

A good conservative would be cracking one off in his wife or a hooker.

In another city right now. Gotta be faithful :^)

Tucker was the epitome of neocon in like 2005. I remember back when Jon Stewart was still hip and being a liberal wasn't as faggy as it is now he got BTFO on Crossfire.

How did he go from that to where he is know? He's one of the few bright spots on FOX Jews.

>or a hooker
I don't think you know what conservative means.

>neocon
>neo
Do you even know what neocon means?

Because all he does is have the most retarded liberal they can find on and defeat them in a manner which requires the basic IQ of a 5 year old and then pretends to be an intellectual. And there are a lot of retarded liberals out there these days, so his job is incredibly easy.

I don't like black people

At 2:30 but watch the whole thing for context

youtu.be/ilAjemWY93E

pls b b8

Tucker is honestly a piece of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=AxKW3EqbfRE

absolute bullshit

agreed

good lad

Except it's the truth. It's basically what the left did a few years back when they had more credibility than now, except this time it's the right doing it. These are the same people, they just happen to occupy different sides of the political spectrum.

Tucker is hot :3

I assure you that while your scoring might be accurate, your assessment of how representational these people are is wrong. These are normal typical educated liberals. Kurt Eichenwald was celebrated years ago as author of The Informant, which is interesting to revisit because the story is all about what a completely worthless idiot Eichenwald's source is. Given that we now know that Eichenwald is willing to lie about medical emergencies and make up comical props it might be interesting to revisit his earlier work.

>conservative
>hooker

found the neocon

jej, Tucker's face gets me every time.

W H E N Y O U G E T B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T
H
E
N

Y
O
U

G