"Trump intends to destroy the world of globalism and he will also order big pharma companies to not just treat cancer...

"Trump intends to destroy the world of globalism and he will also order big pharma companies to not just treat cancer, but to give us the cures."
-Alex Jones

infowars.com/trump-to-release-secret-technology-to-public/

So when, Alex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2lfZg-apSA
physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.9068/full/
youtube.com/watch?v=L8tr4xDm2Lc
globalfreedommovement.org/empty-space-is-upgraded-with-virtual-aether/
youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=CHgCopVQ5Ek&
youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc
youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex is a retard, but an entertaining one.

IF I GOT THE TRILLION MUCH SOONER BUT NoOOoOoOOo SO YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2lfZg-apSA

GOD PLEASE PROTECF ISRAEL

t. Alex Jonestown

Trump's uncle was tasked with reviewing Tesla's research when he died so there's a possibility of this happening. Trump might know something the rest of us don't.

If he even read Tesla's biography he'd know lots that the rest of you don't.

Like this guy here showing his face of incomprehension and having nothing to say.

physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.9068/full/

There is lots the general public is unaware of.

At least he's not bragging
youtube.com/watch?v=L8tr4xDm2Lc

Is that Bubbles' cousin?

Tesla discovered this truth and Trump knows about it:

globalfreedommovement.org/empty-space-is-upgraded-with-virtual-aether/

What better way to make America great again? "American footprints on distant worlds is not too big a dream"

>mediamatters

Do not doubt this fat nigger. He is on to something right. Alex Nigger Jones called it

Have some patience you fucking trendie.

And take some Super Male Vitality™ and Caveman Bone Broth™ while you're at it.

Galactic Emperor Trump, 2050: "I'm proud to commission Commodore James Mad Dog Mattis as the commander of the United States Star Fleet. It's going to be a fantastic star fleet. We're going to discover so many planets your head will spin"

Alex Jones is nuts. Anyone that looks to him for anything other than entertainment can be immediately discounted.

/thread

"But I want it now!"

>Trump looks like he is 20 again.
>Putin on the Stage Also looking as Young wearing a Crown.

Our Scientists have some Great Technology it'll be Great.

Nice try shill

You're a fucking idiot. Fuck off, go suck some Soros dick.

You don't get to /thread. Someone else has to do that and only if you made a significantly poignant comment. You did not.

WE GOIN TO SPACE

>By "take" I mean buy muh shit.

>/memefleetgeneral/ here we come

Im sure all those cancer patients can wait a bit longer on their deathbeds. What whiners they are.

Ass.

NEGRO PLEASE

What, are you or are you not an infowarrior for trump?

I remember when Alex Jones was just a credible conspiracy theorist. Welcome to the internet.

S P A C E
P
A
C
E

Really... you think Alex Jones is truly enlightened and is just telling us what we need to know.

...you're fucking nuts too.

Kek confirms. See you on Mars.

HES LITERALLY NEVER WRONG

Nah. Jones is a lunatic with a soapbox that allows him to yell and people listen, for some reason. Soros can suck my dick. DGAF.

He's fun to watch because he's someone passionate about something in age of staring at your cellphone and living in an alternate reality.
He's also turning out to be right.....like a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

Look, Kek confirms you're either in someone's pocket or have frontal lobe damage. Jones is a patriot.

Sessions is coming for you and your pizza

jones is right more than CNN and MSNBC!

Jones is a conspiracy theory-peddling crazy fucker who screams until his face turns red, and then apologizes for the outburst, so he gets to look like he's only emotional about *said topic* because he just feels so strongly about it.

That's the blueprint and the formula. You can see it in every video.

>Hey look guys I have come from the planet Leddit

Wasn't the term "conspiracy theorist" coined by the CIA?

Yeah, I'm sure that term didn't exist before the CIA was a thing.

Seriously?

zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=CHgCopVQ5Ek&

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc

youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ&

He admitted on Joe Rogan that he was basically paid to peddle the Y2K narrative to sell doomsday products

Alex has been proven right on almost everything.

shut the fuck up democrat

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulate along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

fed is nothing more than a government agency

the idea is free from politics is a lie

all it does is allow government overspending

lower debt ceiling to 0
end the fed
let governmetn shtibag liek pohoontas ask citizens for CASH BEFORE SPENDING IT no FINACNE AT ALL
then see less gov spending
privatization and effociency
and everyone mcuh richers and lots more inequality which is A OK because some produce far more

The Fed also hold half of the US debt

As if Trump isn't only in it for the kickbacks. Dude has done nothing but put people into positions of power who stand to gain from said positions. He's gone back on campaign promises without remorse, he's shown time and time again that the things he says don't matter because he'll only contradict them later, proving that he's a habitual liar.

I don't know why anybody believes anything he says at all. He's not looking out for you or anyone else. He's trying to protect his own interests, and those interests don't line up with most of the American population. He is clearly using the presidency as a means to further his business interests.

It's time to take the blinders off and see him for what he is: Someone who sees the presidency as a means to further his name and his fortune.

Off with you shill

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

OMG did Alex Jones respond to my post? If not, you're just parroting him, and showing that you can't think for yourself.