SWEDEN YES

>You will pay for the people who we are importing to genetically replace you and you will like it

>You will pay to watch your women get raped and your land get ruined, your resources sucked out by third wolrd muds

Other urls found in this thread:

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pay Akbar to fuck your wife and eat your food
This is the Swedish lifestyle

>resistance is futile

thanks for reminding me again of the nightmare of living in Sweden.

>[[[Borg]]]

Why don't you do something about it

Why don't White french and swedish people just go on strike and refuse to work when all their taxes are going to this bullshit immigration system?

Reminder that the vikings used to capture European women and sell them to Arabs

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/

Modern Swedes are just continuing the tradition of offering European women to Arab cock. They're natural cuckolds.

Vikings would also capture Men from raided lands and integrate them into their societies

but did they have compatible values

I'm sure none of them were doing this

I WOOOOON'T!!!!

>2013

>I-immigration stimulates the economy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Checked.

We TNG now boys.

I don't know how there can be an entire continent of these people and not one of them has just killed Merkel yet, it's amazing. We have retards here who throw their life away all the time, I guess Euro peons lack tenacity.

I mean wow, an entire continent and not one loser has stepped up to the plate. That's crazy

>2013
>this is news to pol
For fuck sakes.

>humanitarian superpower

Eat a dick faggot

He's paying taxes

What is it with Germanics and Scandinavians being so docile and obedient in the current year? I have never seen politicians so brazenly fucking over their constituents like Euro politicians and NOTHING happens to them!

Rätt så bra att ge en återblick åt hur sinnessjukt vårt land är.

(((du)))

Ja det är Anders här, jag sitter på DNA test av alla medborgare och kan se att du har en skvätt Jude i dig. Obligatorisk närvaran för dig på sommarläger detta år.

this, M hated swedes they wanted a sweden with out swedes. Fredrik Reinfeldt was raised by a man that hated imegration and imegrants and as some teenage rebelion he choose tro try to exterminate a whole people. I'm serious, he belived in a sweden without swedes and many swedes where okey with it, which just shows how insane this country is.

The same reason a dominant amount of white people have fallen for the "white privilige" shit. Psychological warfare.

One day, a hundred years from now, this (((great replacement))) shit is going to be studied for years.

>Borg

Resistance is futile. Your tax dollars will service us.

>bonnier
>schibsted
>bankjuden
>(((hjälporganisationer)))
>(((debattgrupper)))
>(((debatter i svt där juden utgjorde 60% på 50-talet när man tog etnisk bakgrund, säkert 80% idag.)))

Men Juden är inte ett problem va ÷)

Nice

That's social darwinism for you.

Du missade min poäng helt. Ja jag är medveten att judar äger Media och banker o.s.v.

You need the panel where she's standing nex to the swedish guy still

Vad e din poäng då?

I don't see what's wrong with this???

Muslim immigrants are hard workers and have culture, unlike native swedes.

We NEED them, why shouldn't we be willing to pay for them?