How can white boys even compete with the middle eastern hordes?

How can white boys even compete with the middle eastern hordes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-kmws3Gx4
nation.com.pk/snippets/27-Jul-2016/iran-up-us-down-height-study-charts-global-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White boys don't prematurely explode during sex or otherwise.

>compete with steroids
not interested in sterility
balls > brawn

they can't. that's why they don't like immigration. they hate the sexual free market because white women would rather dating arab manlets than pathetic white betas.

Middle easterners have higher testosterone than whites you idiot. Even on steroids white men wouldnt be able to achieve such muscle mass. Weaklings.

Height > Everything

/thread

/thread

Agreed, their women are ready for the eastern hordes to devour.

Btw

>manlets

Middle eastern men are taller than ehite men on average.

>who is arnold
you understand that testosterone is a steroid... and that you can take it right?

>bait

I am biting a bait. Where's the source?

That's true, croatians led many wars against turks, they were faster and more agile, but we were way higher. I think, but i need to check that, that we are alongside Dutch the highest people on earth, that Dinarides belt. I'm 1,90m and i'm below average.

Hehe your burger is showing

kek that girl on the right mirin' the tall guy

manlets BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-kmws3Gx4

How to tell someone is DYEL: They think OP's pic wouldn't get the shit kicked out of him by a ~190Ib dude with minimal training.

Ov Vey, it's those white Americans...

>tfw by sheer proportion, Whitest country in the World

>using highest instead of tallest

Also height does play much of a role in combat. The romans were all Mediterranean manlets and they FUCKED shit up

T. Insecure manlet.

Oh shit the Pillar Men!

>be 5'2
>take steroids

Croats and the dutch are the tallest in europe though and not representative of the average. The average height for middle eastern men is 5'8-5'9, with loads of 6ft men.

>The average height for middle eastern men is 5'8-5'9
Pfffft. More like 5'6, Abdul. Get pozzed, goat fucker.

Yes, here is 6f considered low, my friends are mostly higher than me, and the ones that are not are like midgets, no golden middle.

das right they was kang, roMAN was shorter than his tower shield for optimal spearficiency

>.Arab men are scared of competition..otherwise they wouldn't cover their women up.

nation.com.pk/snippets/27-Jul-2016/iran-up-us-down-height-study-charts-global-health

Ha

don't draw muhammad
have some respect you racist cunt

Lmao, fuck off dune coon. I'll draw whatever I want. Blow me if you don't like it.

Also:
>Islam
>Race
Wew lad.

cunt you come from the nation of cronulla riots and this is how you act?
fuck off to melbourne you piece of trash, you can dream about abdul fucking your wife all day long over there and not a single soul will judge

the point is that even arab manlets than tall whites

money > height

get shrekt ectofags

says the bogan with the gook wife

go fuck yourself. if you can't compete in the sexual free market then neck yourself you beta

"sexual free market" what the fuck does this even mean fuckface?

Why'd I ever have a gook wife, I'm not some leftie that would settle for a shit tier woman and than look down on those who aspire for better all the while rambling about a sexual free market

If you unironically say "sexual free market" twist your neck sideways hard, you should feel a crack and then it'll all sort of go black, that's what you want nigel