Attention anonymous users of this site, it is now illegal to be here...

Attention anonymous users of this site, it is now illegal to be here. This is your last chance to leave peacefully or we will find you and send you to our designated FEMA work camps on felony charges of holocaust denial and hate speech. This is your last warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/9l9T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well which is it faggot, are we anonymous or are we going to FEMA camps?

I hear if convicted for holocaust denial in America you can get up to 6 gorillion years in prison

Will there be tendies at the FEMA camp?

Its illegal for your wife to be here on my dick

They will only be allowed on tendie tuesdays after 6 gorillion memorial mondays

FEMA WNDU
FEMA WNDU
FEMA WNDU
FEMA WNDU

Kys shill

Are the FEMA camps ADL approved?

they will be approved by our isreali inspectors

The only reason you didn't shut us down years ago is because we'd only infest other websites

Fuck off

Fuck off with your nigger-tier RP thread

Good luck with that.

If you cite an excerpt from Federal Law i will leave Sup Forums now and forever. I wont even come back for happening threads. Provide a source or two for reference.

>i know full well that this souless braindead kike of a shill can provide none of that

>Get Jews to build concentration camp
>Falls apart in days and doesn't kill anyone because they cut all the corners and ran off with all the money

Thank god

I love this as newfag repellent. It may have bad consequences down the line, but normies should think it's criminal to post here.

This is lame.

You're lame.

Fuck off.

bring it niggers.

>Sup Forums shuts down
>alphabet soup inadvertently causes the single largest breach of global rule 4 as displaced Sup Forumsacks raid the remainder of the internet

It's about time you got here, officers! I've been monitoring these criminal scum for quite some time! Take them all away!

SEND ME TO A GODDAMN CAMP, WOULD GET ME OUT OF MY SEMEN AND SHIT SMELLING PARENT'S BASEMENT. MIGHT EVEN MAKE ME SEEN LIKE A SEMI-FUNCTIONAL HUMAN BEING. MAYBE I'LL GET SOME OF THE "HUMAN INTERACTION" YOU NORMIES HAVE.

I DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'RE NOT LOCKING ME IN A CAMP. YOU'RE GIVING ME A BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO FUCK UP EVERYTHING YOU WORKED ON. I DON'T STAY HERE FOR MY SAFETY BUT YOURS.

WEAPONIZED AUTISM IS NOT A NORMAL WEAPON.

FEMA camp? But I dindu nuffin!

Gas me like your mother use to!

GOOD FUCKING LUCK MATE

I'll shitpost via carrier pigeon if I have to.
Fucken Bull Instigaters

FBI kikes wants all your ((yous))
Many such cases SAD!

Ha ha ha, now look at this fed, that I just found!

op here I think my larping was super fucking illegal, how do I delete

it wont let me, fuck

>Attention anonymous users of this site, it is now illegal to be here. This is your last chance to leave peacefully or we will find you and send you to our designated FEMA work camps on felony charges of holocaust denial and hate speech. This is your last warning.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
-The United States Constitution; Amendment I

Fuck off Larper.

forgot trip

You have no jurisdiction in my country, faggot OP

>Fuck off Larper
This... reddit needs to go and stay gone

>yfw this is what those shill cucks are reduced to, pretending to be the fbi and still getting btfo at every opportunity

>making a decent post and then shitting upon it without remorse

what are you saying, that they made laws unoticed so they can pull shit on people?

its almost like (((they))) have not done so before wow

Stop larping and do something else with your life.

Come get me, fucknugget.

Fuck you

Oh, you will be seeing a federal law. This is a HUGE SCANDAL - TRUMP ORDERS FEMA TO POST ON Sup Forums! TOMORROW ON RACHEL MADDOW, SEE THE Sup Forums POST OUR INVESTIGATOR UNCOVERED! HUGE SCANDAL COMING! DRUMPF IS DONE!

That mask is the real weapon.

Faggot nigger spic kike

Not as real as my erection.

Its a joke faggots Im more concerned that my larping is gonna get me v&, what do

Well that's good. I'm tired of winning. He needs a challenge for once.

All the tools of the FBI, and you still couldn't get a get.

You can never extinguish a 21st century man's fiery passion for shitposting.

is that emma watson

Fap and forget

It's 10:45 on the west coast fuck off

the larping doesn't start until 6:00am EST

It's gonna be fun gutting you like a fish and hanging your friends publicly as the traitors they are to this country. The day of the rope is coming

Haha what a newman fellow Sup Forums friends! He actually thinks he can trollface us! Hey so can someone tell me how do I meme this kek?

Well you're federally fucked. Don't impersonate alphabet soup.

You have to go back.

I live in Australia bring it fema

Will there be wifi in the FEMA work camps and what's the meal plan like? I assume we wear stylish uniform jumpsuits which I will be looking forward to.

>but normies should think it's criminal to post here.
Kind of hard to redpill normies if they don't stay a while and listen.

>Deckard Cain dies
I crie evry tim

>>making a decent post and then shitting upon it without remorse

Jealous of my awesome trip?

Cry harder, you cigarette butt.

>Attention anonymous users of this site, it is now illegal to be here. This is your last chance to leave peacefully or we will find you and send you to our designated FEMA work camps on felony charges of holocaust denial and hate speech. This is your last warning.

fuck off srs/shareblue/leftypol

we know you commies love the idea of police states where you can arrest anyone who dares say nigger but since you are actually faggit nu males and land whales who sit around fapping to marx I'm afraid your powers are imaginary like your intellect

4chins has 22 million visitors a month from all over the globe your pathetic fear shilling fails

the only good commie is a dead one

>>Fuck off Larper
>This... reddit needs to go and stay gone

Please.

WTF?

No revolver or knife visibe?

>Well you're federally fucked. Don't impersonate alphabet soup.

Indeed. People with actual police state powers don't like people impersonating them. Especially communists who hate the US President.

Lol are those grenades

FUCK U I CHALLENGE YOU TO 1v1 STARCRAFT LOST TEMPLE IF I WIN U LEAVE AMERICA IF U WIN U CAN FEMA MY ASSHOLE

This place is already a death camp. Most posters being either CTR or alphabets or worse Canadians. Send the storm trupers. Looking forward to spening time with Ilsa. It is making me cum in my pants just thinking of her leather whip handle being pushed between my buttocks.
vid.me/9l9T

>4545

checked.

first post best post

fuck off

For possible court reasons in the future, let me just say that IM NOT FBI

and quit bumping this thread

There is a camp in a more diverse part of the world, a camp where Sup Forumsacks are thrown to suffer and die. But sometimes a man rises from the darkness. Sometimes the camp sends something back.

I am a bit outside your jurisdiction. And do you have tendies?

FBI is /ourguys/ stay cool. We know you joked.

>fake and gay.

Not just Sup Forums, but everyone here. /trash/ /r9k/ /k/ /mlp/ etc etc

It would literally be a happening of unprecedented proportions.

Welcome to Sup Forums where everyone knows who you are and the FBI/CIA/NSA/TSA/MiB know more about you than you know about yourself.

True.

Deckard Cain? You're alive?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES AND LIVE STREAM IT FUCKING USELESS THREE LETTER AGENCY CUNTS

At least I'll have something to do in a work camp rather than sitting around all day gradually roasting a well done resentment for the political system of human farming.