Why was crime so rampant among Italian immigrants? Was it all that black blood in them from the Moors?

Why was crime so rampant among Italian immigrants? Was it all that black blood in them from the Moors?

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Os1jPX8v5BI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:English_pirates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemont,_Illinois
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because they were dumb.

Italian immigrants from backward places like Sicilia at the time did bring over their violent honor culture with them.

Over time, that translated into the Cosa Nostra which while violent weren't that bad compared to today's gang culture where nogs celebrate setting old people on fire for shit and giggles.

At least the Mob guys wouldn't break your legs unless you owed them money, they were corrupt sociopaths but not totally irrational.

Irish and Scots-Irish were just as violent and criminal. Dagos just proved to be superior criminals and knew how to organize like a military. Micks were just into isolated gangs with a strong leader. Italians had a complex heirarchy.

Most of the outlaw "cowboy" culture came from Scots-Irish. They were acting the same way on the early 1800s frontier of Tennessee, Ohio, Kentucky, Missouri, Indiana, Arkansas and Texas.

The biggest ganster organization is the government. Most organized crime just wants to go legit anyway. When you call it a war or execution, it some how seems more justified than massacres and hits.

Irish dominated organized crime from the 1840s to the 1920s. Italians took over in Prohibition.

Crime isn't just rampant among Italian Immigrants, it's a genetic trait of all Italians.

Did you know the Italian mafia makes up about 8% of Italy's GDP?

>8% of Italy's GDP
it makes 26% of ours.
Italians are fucking bad everywhere

they have shorter tempers than the irish
and thats saying something

Its because we are the greatest criminals. We do crime better then anyone else,better then niggers, slavs and spics. We are the superior race. Bow down white boi

Italians who came from Sicily were basically left to their own devices. The Italian government did not put allot into Sicily.

The Mafiosa were not seen as a negative criminal element in Sicily. It was just a form of governance. The result of not being governed by a centralized authority.

Hey hey hey tony TONY I got a spaghetti that youse gonna regretti!

Oh shit, Don, that stick went all the way up yare ass! Call ah docta, Jimmy!

It isn't necessarily representative of italian immigrants as a whole, but I like the stereotype of a fat man from a small town in northern italy coming to america, and then forming a mob to extort money from people who can't stick up for themselves. Truly libertarian.

I come from a family where the guy went to america, worked his ass off to get his "family" over, went back for his wife. Wife was cheating on him, so he looked around the village with his spare ticket and said "hey doll, you wanna come to america?"

t. soon to be alcoholic italian

Literally jews
Not even joking

Murder Inc. Was run by jews

mussolini was a fucking idiot who couldn't even keep the trains on time, much less fight a war. Then again, italians weren't able to do it the last time, so...

I dont know, we wuz kangz, ask the hungarian cryptos you blender under

some spicy south european shit

Fucking phones man. Blended.

Aren't you forgetting someone bitchboi?

youtube.com/watch?v=Os1jPX8v5BI

Relevant.

Italians are Jews with better food.

He looks like a total homosexual lmao.
That gay ass spic is nothing compared to Al Capone

He couldn't fight the war because Austrian Hitler dragged him into the war. Mussolini was fucking great and did nothing wrong.

Those sicilians aren't even European. They have so much nigger blood flowing trew there veins it's disgusting.

Italians are subhuman and should be put to death on sight.

Wrong, the largest mafia was the Jewish mafia. They still run crime today. The Irish were just that era's "hood niggas" ie low level hustlers.

Mobsters are good at trade and logistics.

It's the Punic blood. Phoenician "we must trade" genes.

Anglos were the primary stock which produced Caribbean pirates.

the Italian mafia has been completely wiped out now in most of the US the only ones remaining from the start is the Irish mob in Las Vegas the rest of them are just cunts from slav shitholes that stick in jewyork

sorry pal but pablo escobar was objectively a more successful criminal than al capone

and I'd be the first to compliment Capone as someone from Chicago

chicago outfit still exists

We did gangstering the best. It's really that simple.

It's a good cover story for the Jesuits who basically run the drug trade in all majority Roman Catholic countries.

in almost no numbers compared to before, in 2008 or so there was such a purge against the mafia it just went down the shitter

>Italian american
Much heritage faggot

JUST LIKE HOW MUSLIM AMD JEWS ARE TRIBALISTIC AND SUCCESSFUL IM THEIR GOALS. THE MAFIA WAS AN ITALIAN MADE IDELOOGY THAT WAS SUCCESSFUL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION. USE JE FUCKIMG NRAIM DUMB ASS

You couldnt be so wrong.

Italians did organized crime. Blacks do random impulse controlled crime. Its why the Italians only messed with people who double crossed them. Meanwhile Demarcus shoots 2 8 year old children because he seen someone wearing a pair of shoes he wanted and missed.

>Italians come to America
>Only jobs they can get are lousy jobs, making protestants and Jews rich
>They notice this, and want a larger piece of the pie
>Italians are redpilled by default and take no shit
>Organize criminal gangs

Us Italians are basically the Jews of Europeans with honor and respect.
>Tribalistic
>Ability to manipulate and lie
>High IQ
My great great great grandpa came to America somewhere between 1905-1910 and ended up running with a group related to Capone in Minnesota. My grandpa tells me some awesome story's about the things he did.

>Its why the Italians only messed with people who double crossed them.

you have to understand how new populations with no base in a country act.

I agree for the most part, but Gotti did whack some dude that accidentally killed his kid in a bike-car collision.

Reminder that Italy had an empire that lasted longer than any other empire that will ever exist in the future.

This. Even anglos did organized crime in the colonial period when under British oppression.

KEKS

HAHAHAHA We all know you want to prep this bull whitey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:English_pirates

That would be considered a crime of passion. Something the other group of people lacks.

Don't conflate high IQ with being a dishonest hungry cunt.

Just like Jews, Italians (probably through their nigger heritage) lack basic morality.

The ability to lie to someone's face and feel nothing does not constitute intelligence no matter how hard you want to spin it, wop.

>Anglos were the primary stock which produced Caribbean pirates.
The pirate life was more about freedom and liberty than the mafia which boils down to "let's make the head guy rich by victimizing our neighbors." Neither were upstanding citizens but pirates were trying to attain loftier goals at least.

i don't want to undermined them or anything but to be honest they thought too small

they always stayed in the underbelly of the cities to become kings of petty crime

the Irish actually climbed the ladder, went towards being cops the law itself then eventually high government office and now live it up with the're Jew friends

i never see Italians get that far without getting shut down

>Italians have nigger blood
Nice meme

Where do Sicillians get their blond hair and blue eyes from? Vikings?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemont,_Illinois

I live here. In this city of around 4,000, we have a fucking insane amount of huge stadiums, malls & other facilities that attract people from all over the suburbs of Chicago.

Why is my little town the site of so many different attractions? The mayor has well known mob ties. Since the city was established, there have been two mayors: Donald Stephens, followed by Donald Stephens II after his father passed away. The Stephens' family's connections to the Chicago mob are well documented. A simple Google search brings up several articles about the subject.

You're a Brit. I don't tell you that I know more about gangs in Manchester than you, because I don't. Fuck off.

>the only way to out jew the jews is with violence.

Here in Finland there are 2 types of criminal organizations: those who wear vests and symbols to instill fear on the public (Biker gangs etc.) and those who don´t (Russian mafia)

Same way in America, I don´t understand why criminal organizations such as Hells Angels, Outlaws or Bandidos show their affliction so eagerly.

Would not it be better that you even deny such organization even exists, in a same way Italian mafia "does not exist" if you ask them. Those bikers wear proudly their vests and symbols and you can make 1+1 calculations pretty easily who is in the gang, who contorls the group etc.

ometimes i daydream about castrating niggers and setting them on fire.

bits a bops i remember when it was like in the blood stream of main politics but weirdly enough bush of all people cracked down on it before he left office

very underrated achievement for a hated ''stupid'' president shame no one ever seems to talk about it also its just nigger infested gangs everywhere now in your shithole of a country sorry to tell you but even those movies of gangsters are completely outdated now

Sometimes i use a machete and go berserk on them.

There hasn't been a movie made or even dated with that era of gang activity past 1985

don't call my country a shithole you chav

more blacks, fewer muslims.

I was watching a shoot interview with the former wrestler Paul Roma and he said pretty much the same thing about Rosemont. He had connected friends there.

Red pill: Capone was a jew.

That's convenient. I'm sure you have a lot of proof to back it up. Not that it means anything since S. Italians and Ashkenazis are practically cousins.

If I were an ethnic nationalist: ITALIANS AREN'T WHITE!

If I were a civic nationalist:

they got kicked out by Mussolini.

there was a movie advertised a few months ago and they still make them its just not popular anymore because its basically dead

want to know something about people who actually have connected friends, they don't mention it for a dozen reasons

sounds to me its just for the cameras after all hes a wrestler he can work the entrainment factor in things like interviews really easy

It is hard to believe. Italy is today cucked to beyond. It is full of nigger refugees that were saved from the Mediteranian..

>moors
>black

hitler looks like a mexican

guys am i white? my family is from Trapani Sicily

You're a nigger sorry

you look like a mexican

>Why was crime so rampant among Italian immigrants? Was it all that black blood in them from the Moors?
Southern Italians are IQ 90 subhumans

wasp and irish people hated them so they started to self govern and eventually they became criminals.

so having blonde hair, pink skin and gray eyes makes me Mexican are you serious?

If I gave you black hair and olive skin you'd be a mexican.

Mexicans are brown retard, you just described a Greek or a southern Italian with Moorish blood

Mexicans do have a good portion of Spanish blood (as they are mestizos) so duh. Southern European.

Yes, but then my definition of white is pretty broad and scalar.

Well how come I'm not brown then

Meyer Lansky took over everything from right under Lucianos nose.

So slavs (ashkenazi jews) do in fact do crime better than italians.

you probably have Spanish blood, but most Mexicans are Mestizo shit brown

>if you have completely different traits you're something different

in other news water is wet

Yes, Paco

Roman, Ostrogoth, Lombard stock.
They're a contentious people of contentious blood.
The wealthy families of the Italian states even got their bloody spaghetti eating fingers into the papacy, sullying it forever as another chair of authority to exploit.
Is it any wonder they were ill-equipped for nationalism in the 30s and were better suited as gangsters than soldiers?

Dude if southeners were this low IQ we norths should be literally ubermensch to score a 102 average IQ as nation