JonTron the White Supremacist

My journey into the sublime heyoka of Jontron ends here . After his comments from the debate last night I can no longer support Jontron in any way, shape, or form. While some feel his opinions last night were political and we should be able to separate the art and the opinions of the artist, I just can't. The bullshit he said last night was not only untrue, but only validates the white supremacists and alt-right people of the world. This honestly has been both eye opening and heartbreaking. I have been following Jon since late 2011 during my senior year of high school after seeing Stairfax Tempatures, and he has been my favorite you tuber ever since. Even during the Game Grumps days (which the first episode of that show aired on my birthday) I would never miss an episode. I would even spend hours reading conspiracy grump theories after he left the show. Fuck, my main Christmas present from my girlfriend a few years ago was the JonTron hoodie. I didn't always agree with Jon on his minor views (such as his view on religion and his hatred for Kanye), but this shit is on another level. It sucks to discover someone who brought you so much joy, could have such a backwards view on life. So, this is my goodbye to Jon and the content he produces.

He broke my heart and now I am, but hollow and cleaved

JonTron is a White Supremacist

I love him even more now.

I don't even like his content really but I subscribed and watched all his vids just to give him a bit of ad revenue.

If the opinions and beliefs of a man who uploads videos to Youtube and shills for Audible for a living cause you such an existential crisis, you've got bigger problems.

he went full "if if if if if if if fif i okie dokie " in that debate. should probably get real sources instead of pol and breitbart

He's our guy!

How is anyone be of supporting JonTron he is for being neo nazi!

You talk like a fag and your shit's all gay.

i've seen this comment before

am i the only one who loves jontron and doesn't give a shit about his political views even if he agrees with me LOL

Lol, wtf are you talking about? I've already looked into this stuff, nothing substantial in it. Seriously, you're looking way too deep into this stuff, just go to bed, man. Or go outside. Just do anything else.

I've seen this comment already you filthy shill

Lol, wtf are you talking about? I've already looked into this stuff, nothing substantial in it. Seriously, you're looking way too deep into this stuff, just go to bed, man. Or go outside. Just do anything else.

>ShareBlue_USA_Proxy.jpg

>goes and debates full on libtards
>unafraid to tell his opinions

If anything, this just makes me appreciate him even more as a personality.

you are paid to have a different opinion than me.

Who the fuck is this jontron and why should anyone care. He takes up enough space as is without you monkeys posting his whale face all over our board

What pisses me off are the thousands upon thousands of people of color who make up JonTron's audience who will never be able to achieve their dreams because of the promulgation of white supremacist narratives. Implicit bias is not a joke. As the intersectionality of racial discourse increases, vulnerable minorities of any stripe -- women, gay, trans, muslims, the handicapped, immigrants, the elderly, little people -- will find themselves increasingly trapped under the weight of the white male power structure. Change begins with us, right here, right now.

"""""""""""tolerant""""""""""" left

You already have a thread up on this, Destiny.

Haha yeah guys we can't have Jon saging this epic bread

You forgot the line about not wanting him to get the konami codes, you paid shill fuck.

Oh look, another non-white "white supremacist" lmao. JonTron isn't even a politics-guy, he's a vidya Youtuber. Why the fuck do people care about his political opinions in the first place? Still he seems like a good guy.

>blaming other people
You and other like-minded people keep trying to stand against others, when what you and other like-minded people need to do is stand up for themselves. Blaming someone else for your life's bullshit doesn't fix the bullshit.

He's some video game dude.

Like I literally have no idea why anyone cares.

an. I thought the reaction to Pewdiepie was mostly overblown because aside from his indignation over having consequences for his words and actions it was mostly harmless and poor shock humor.

But this? This is just malicious. This isn't rationalism or even a harmless joke, it's pointed and targeted and intolerance. He either doesn't present facts to support his claims or brings up debunked studies and cherry-picked statistics to support an overly simplified two-dimensional view of the world. I can't watch his videos anymore without hearing this in my head, and I fucking loved his videos!

If his words don't scare you, then maybe begin to think about the end point. Take this quote, right from his mouth:

"What is so offensive about white people saying they'd like to preserve their demographic majority?"

Preserve it how? The only way to preserve it is to displace people who are already here, and continue doing so forever! Tear families apart and rip people from their homes for a statistic that gives him the warm fuzzies!

>JonTron1_ShareBlue_USA_Proxy(RENAME).jpg

"If we destroy the Jews before they destroy Germany, we're just as bad as them. Let's listen to what the Jews have to say." -Some young German artist in 1917

>shareblue
I think this board is being filled with bots....

>anons say normalfags will wake up to the SJW menace
>they do
>wtf why do we give a shit

Fair point, but just look at the guy, his physical appearance, his speech and mannerisms, he's clearly a huge whinny faggot. Whether he's right or wrong, on our side or against us, letting someone like that speak for us and represent us will always do more harm than good. It's the very definition of shallow, but most people are shallow, and the ones that lie to themselves and virtue signal that they're not usually end up being the most shallow. Aka the exact people we're fighting against and trying to convince in the first place.

Another way to maintain a white majority: have white people reproduce more, and close the borders. I'm not taking a stand either way, but there are non racist ways to preserve a white majority.