What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oleUvvjeOh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That Americans are required to file tax returns every year.
Yet here we are talking about Trump's taxes from over 10 years ago.
Both sides have gone beyond ignorant.

If he would just fucking release his taxes, Rachel Maddow wouldn't be the most talked about journalist on Earth right now.

Hillary released 40 years worth of her taxes, also gave all returns for the Trump Foundation too. Why can't the god-emporer do the same?

err I meant the Clinton Foundation.

Hi Rachel

>"over the transom"

Poor Rachel, it must be abnoxious.

This will be the end of Trump's campaign.

That's it Drumpf is finished.

yeah they're talking so much about how much of a retard she is, Rachel Maddow BTFO

>What did he mean by this?

heh you just think you're so clever don't you hun? Well I got news for you, Hillary won the election by 6 million votes and there's nothing you Drumpfkins can do to change that.

I didn't know DARPA manufactured anything themselves.

Tax returns did show something. Trump said he tried as hard as he could to pay no tax and turns out he pays heaps in taxes. Facts show he isn't as good of a business man as he says he is.

BEGIN
THE
SPIN

Guacman will show you his taxes if you like. Anybody? Guacman. He has a pocket full of turtles. Won't you please talk about Guacman? His mom said he'll always be her little candidate.

That is adorable. Keep the faith!

youtube.com/watch?v=oleUvvjeOh4

No one talks about specific journalists usually, so being the top of that is not hard.
Soon, it'll go back to being Alex Jones at the top.

How will it? He paid more in taxes by percentage than everyone in the media and politics that are bashing him for his taxes. That should tell you something. They want him to pay more in taxes than they do. They ALL make more than the average American does and almost all of them pay less taxes by percentage than virtually all Americans. They want to say the rich should pay more in taxes but they make more than you and intentionally pay a lower percentage than the average American. You don't ever see the media making that story though.

Trump went back in time to the year 1040 in order to reduce his 2005 tax rate and fuck Viking women

>she

That Jordan Peterson is a woman

aka "the amount of energy it takes to look like you're mad about not knowing where you are or how you got there"

she is just an honest journalist, who did publish a document despite it might potentially strengthen her ideological opponent

Kek

Rachel Maddow is my waifu pillow! I love her!

Bump

RUSSIANS HACKED THE 1040 THIS IS NOT THE REAL COPY FAKE NEWS YOU FUCKIMG IDIOTS GOT TRICKED

She maddowed herself.