Trumptards BTFO

no woman wants to date a drumpf supporter

>a fucking Sup Forums pass
hang yourself

hopefully we will out breed the drumpf supporters and turn them into a minority...

i see a lot of cunts who say that... i saw one that was like "if you voted for that hateful orange buffoon don't even THINK about swiping right", if only i knew i could have gotten free (You)s out of it!!!

I'm not really interested in dating Olmec either

also holy shit learn to apply lipstick slut

I'd superlike just to call her fat and tell her she'll die alone

i wouldnt date her i'd just plant one fat nut directly on her forehead and call it a day

No man wants to date a kike, not even jews.

I would aggressively swipe left, thank you very much

>being a poorfag
lol

*swipes right*

not even hiding the fact you support the holocaust and are a nazi... classic drumpf supporter. Sad!

>supporting gook moot by paying money to a site that pays it's server costs with ads for silicon loli fleshlights

>no woman wants to date a drumpf supporter

No man wants to date that.

Anyhow we are all mostly married with kids. Unlike you sour leftist numales and your withered ovary degenerate pan sexual land whale companions.

More true than you know my friend. Jewish men chase after Shiska aka.GOy women ,because their women are almost universally ball breakers, crazy, of ugly as fuck.

>paying for a free service
Moron

Dude, don't diss my bro like that. I'd fuck Olmec in his nostrils before I even considered touching her fugly ass.

careful, nazis were kickass bro!

>not even hiding the fact you support the holocaust and are a nazi... classic drumpf supporter. Sad!

Nigger.

>classic drumpf supporter. Sad!

still using Drumpf…….

>current year.
>Still sad, small people trying to make "Drumpf" happen.

you can't support something that didn't happen

>nazis were kickass bro!

They had swag!!! Hugo Boss uniforms and everything.

That face.

You could use it as a demolition tool just attack a chain to its feet and swing it hard against concrete..

Then explain why my girlfriend is in bed while I shitpost?

She's ugly anyway tf

OP is a faggit

Posting a picture that proves your ranks are filled with actual KEKOLDS aka. making calling you KEKS legit and not just rhetoric….

well then many women will be alone.

That's a very black sock you have.

it has benis

>tfw no qt slag gf

Or a very white stocking.
Really makes you think

>Actually wanting to put in the captcha every time
Moron

My gal loves that there are no brakes on the trump train. Brakes would keep her from cumming 4 times in one session.

>no woman wants to date a drumpf supporter
My gf is pro Trump.
where do you live in a fag commune, I mean city?

>I'M ALWAYS STRESSED

you already know she bitches about everything and doesn't suck dick so no

Sweden, why?

For that you better stop eating other women pussies and start getting inseminated.

#AntiFa

Are you sure women want 'men' that were crying on election night?

>Or a very white stocking.
>Really makes you think

"Father Ted: That's right, Dougal. You see, ordinary shops sell what look like black socks, but if you look closely, you'll see that they're very, very, very, very, very, very, very dark blue.

Father Dougal: That's true. I thought my Uncle Tommy was wearing black socks, but when I looked at them closely, they were just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very dark blue.

Father Ted: Never buy black socks from a normal shop.

[Whispers to Dougal]

Father Ted: They shaft you every time!

[Dougal looks worried] "

>Or a very white stocking.
>Really makes you think

"Dougal: "I read in an article, I think it was an article about priests socks, that priests socks are blacker than other types of sock" Ted: "That's right Dougal, sometimes you see lay people wearing what look like black socks, but when you look at them closely, you'll see that they are very very very very very very dark blue" Dougal: "That's right, I thought my uncle Tommy was wearing black socks, but when I looked closely, I seen that they were very very very very VERY very very very very dark blue"
"

I hear you're a racist now Father!

4'11, blue eyes, blonde, anti-feminist

i would date the hell out of a trump supporter if i wasn't still recovering from my last breakup

The more enthusiastic you are about Trump = the more attractive. And manly.

And it shows me that you have your priorities straight.

That is all.

she's 19 and she looks like a 40 yr old tranny

date me pls

Sounds like you're just another man shilling for TRUMP.

London?

You sound exactly like my current gal. Don't worry your 5'11 German descendant of a confederate captain who fought the Apache heathens will find you.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Ugly bitch rejects intelligent men.
So she ends up getting fucked by nogs and raise a crappy kid on welfare.
Meanwhile the intelligent women get redpilled men and raise successful familys.

In the end we will have the idiot liberal mixed mass and the redpilled ruling class.
Deep State version 2.0. Now with 100% Trump followers.

>recovering from my last breakup
What did he mean by this?

blond hair and blue eyes. coincidentally hitlers favorite combination. really makes you think...

North Carolina :/

LARPing faggot hang yourself

>19
She looks like she's fucking 30.

Sounds like you have a good gal :)

And yeah, maybe one day.

Post dick

I need feet pics immediately

checked

Way to ensure you'll never have an alpha. What a dumb bitch.

This. She's an ugly whore with a man chin

I swiped left at her picture, not her words.

He was exactly what you would think of when you think beta male

But out of the blue he started getting physical and shit just went downhill and... it was pretty traumatic. That's the story in a nytshell, anyways.

I got a restraining order, moved out, went through a few months of deep depression, but in the process I became "awakened", I suppose.

I have a WikiLeaks hoodie I wear almost daily, and if I have any spare time at all I waste it shitposting pro-Trump/anti-Clinton/anti-Obama/anti-globalist shit everywhere. I could probably stand to have extra hobbies that don't involve "conspiracy theories" and politically centered shit, but this shit is truly really fucking important right now.

I guess that's what I meant by that.

No Trump supporter would date a leftist anyway.

lol just started dating a trump supporter who is a history major/teacher. MAGA. fuck ur narrative.

I didn't know CTR hired cucknadians.

leafs make up 99.9% of their work force.

>constantly stressed
>that chin

no thanks

>4'11"

womanlets when will they learn

I wait till after sex to tell them.

OK this is a Shariablue thread but this is a legitimate problem.

Women are into me until they find out I voted for Trump. It's fucking vagina repellent on an entire new level.

The worst part is I'm black

Womanlet? That's kind of cute lol

Better than Olmec, anyways ;)

did someone say BENIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah you women are fucking crazy, swinging your ideological stances from one extreme to the other based on emotion instead of rationality. This is why you shouldn't be allowed to vote! We might think with our dick, but you vote with your pussy.

She has quite the ego for someone so repulsive.

>TFW your girlfriend is French
>hates muslims and supports Trump
What's it like to be a virgin OP?

White guy dating a trump supporting conservative Asian qt

ask me anything

post boipuccy

>4'11

why would I date a dwarf lmao

Nobody cares about your hobbit wife, dildo faggins.

i hope whoever made that gif isn't dumb enough to think that abortions are performed by ripping the entire placenta out whole, or that a fetus would be alive after such an extraction

Notice me. All of my right side YouTube girls ignore me no matter how much I donate tof their Patreon™

>that fat fuck
I think most people will swiping left anyway

>4'11
I want sons who are 6'2 like me or taller

>mating with a womanlet
Pass. I'd rather not curse my sons.