What made Sweden give THIS up?

What made Sweden give THIS up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E-QKPu0TwA
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=LXx8-iEX7cs
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you know...

No dicks... whitey loves black dick. Loser.

utopian guilt

Utopia? A hahahahahahah.

the one in front of a tray with a drink and fries on it is a cutie

shame about all the others though

looks like a modern pic of Swedish girls being shuffled into the type of job that allows Somali refugees easy access without parental supervision desu

Those white bitches can't get enough black love. U lot are nutin.

CHEAP WAGES FOR THE GLOBALISTS..
>the catch, the brown fucks can't do 1+1

the election will decide if history changes.

thanks for confirming

Yes. Sweden was as close to a utopia as possible in the 1950s-1970s and when confronted with Jewish meddling & shaming tactics developed self-hatred and guilt over their high standard of life and now act as retarded masochists.

Realizing that McDonalds and fast food are garbage should make anybody give it up.

I wouldn't be laughing, take a look outside your grimey, bleak housing estate window and get back to me Inshallah

ponytails are my achilles heel. I don't know why more women don't wear them

>What made Sweden give THIS up?

ok goldstein theres your 2 shekels, now trot along to the next thread

Kill yourself

I'd tell you to do the same but I think you are already dead inside, like your country.

Blame propaganda all you want but the real question is why are Swedes so stupid? They virtually unanimously swallow the blue pill. On top of that, they're socially awkward monotone faggots who can't think of anything to say besides the usual SJW mantra.

inb4 Swedish dumbfuck posting on Sup Forums tries to say I'm not like that as if the number of Swedes posting here is significant or representative of the average Swede.

Haha mm

they didn't give up. Look at all young swedes working to pay taxes so that muslims can live on welfare with 6 children.

??

holy shit senpai
that woman in the background left looks exactly like my mom
w-what if i have swedish blood and not based norweigan :ooooo

We are still alive, the killings you hear of are just Arabs killing other Arabs. That goes for the rapes as well. So basically everything you've heard is fake news.

because they don't give a fuck what you like

I guarantee all these girls have at one point had their wet pink twats demolished by a big Muslim cock.

Everything from even 4 years ago, is all fake news?

Satanic globalist kikes forced them to give it up.

They obliged because they're passive.

>

You hate your own country so you obsess over us, that's why.

>US folder: 720 files
>population: 320m~

>Swe folder: 278 files
>population: 9.1m~

McDonalds in Scandinavia is a relatively high-paying job($21/hour), so they only employ those most fit. Meaning no niggers and no socially awkward men.

(((Them)))

Yes exactly, so once again.. kill yourself.

Swedes are the biggest faggots in Europe.

>tsundere phase

Implying women don't crave for attention

youtube.com/watch?v=0E-QKPu0TwA

how???????

"This" itself

Still seems to be the case in Norway.

>tfw saved a qt sissy swede from that hell and made him my wifey

sometimes i just stand behind the gym at my college and look through the windows at all the ponytails bobbing as QTs run on treadmills

comfy as fuck

i actually noticed there's a lot of swedish fags who actually have a fetish for getting fucked up the ass by Med guys.

you're looking at it.

Hubris. Once we had solved most of our own problems we got restless and wanted to spread the Swedish model around the globe, or rather bring the globe to us so they could live in our glorious society. They would be safe and we would be stalwart humanitarians. It's virtue signalling that became government policy. These last few years our leaders have unironically started calling Sweden a "Humanitarian superpower", and they desperately want a seat on the UN security council so they can yet AGAIN try to export their third-wave feminist bullshit to bless the rest of the world. So we took in 153 000 afghans and moroccans during the migrant crisis just to prove how good and welcoming we are. Now we're borrowing money to pay for welfare and migrant upkeep. It's a Greece 2.0 waiting to happen. But you know, Humanitarian Superpower and all.

Scandinavians are hung stallions.

haha no they're not. scandinavians have some of the smallest dicks in europe

one of the reasons scandinavian girl prefer big muslim cock

Maybe flacid. But they grow to extreme lengths.

Give what up? That's a fairly recent picture, it's probably the same right now. Ahmeds don't work at fast food places.

>t. tiny dicked scandinavian making up lies to feel better about his micro penis

Arabs are some of the least hung cucks in the world. That's why they put covers over the head's of their women and are so insecure in general.

All those chicks working at the same place at the same time
CanIgetafishsandwich!?

Arabs are inbred and hung like a cashew. Everyone knows that.

Didn't you have far-left leftists like in Norway? Why not factor in them?

In Norway we always had Utoya where both Jens Stoltenberg (NATO head) and Jagland (the guy who gave the peace prize to Obama) were active for many years. They used to sing a song like this:

WE WILL FILL OUR BATHTUB WITH YOUNG RIGHT'S BLOOD
WHEN THE RED REVOLUTION COMES, YES IT COMES!

Of course, they went from there to fill the media, politics and education.

Personal gain isn't the only possible motivation. A deep hatred of the capitalist, individualist West and desired to destroy it all in favor of communism and collectivism is a more likely motivation from my perspective.

What made America give this up?

this
pony tail >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> top knot

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

>What made America give this up?

>big muslim cock

LMAO muslims are basically Asians. They have the tiniest dicks in the world, which is why they have to marry children

"Is this one of my kids?"

>ywn live in a time where Democrats aren't screeching social justice warriors hell-bent on white genocide

they look sad and stressed as fuck

You ever been around Scandinavians? Stupidest motherfuckers in the world. The average Somali refugee inflates the average IQ level in Sweden.

it was a simpler time

Indeed it was
youtube.com/watch?v=LXx8-iEX7cs

>those creepy white gloves

I sure do hope McDonalds is banned

>creepy gore penis

I think I used to work there. Is it just down the road from NK, across from a Max or a BK?

Two huge factors:
1. Too much empathy clouding their judgement
2. Not wanting to stick out/collectivist mindset. (((media))) push the narrative that the norm is to welcome immigration.

Why Americans love to wear those puty-shorts? don't they know they look like massive fags?

yeah, norrmalmstorg

Jews. Not even memeing. It literally is the jews.

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

ayy I worked there long ago. everyone in the back is a bengali compu sci major or one of two (2) afghan assholes (well one is ok but the other is a real shit), or one of the most based poles to ever live, or the king of mongolia and the hardest worker ever to live.

That looks like any Chic Fil A.

Reminder

Hey nigger, just curious.. If niggers are so great, why are you living in a white country, and lusting over white women?

they're women were sick of all the cucks basically

>sweden wakes up
>EU is ended
>forms new Nordic Union and all member parties start getting rid of rapefugees like crazy
pls let it be so

I really want him to suck my dick

>Asian cocks
>Big

Jesus christ their entire religion is based around how tiny their dicks are

Thank you Sven, that was a good cap.

Are you a fucking moron? Take a look outside, you retarded piece of shit swedecuck. YOU are part of the problem of Scandinavia. Fuck you, move to Turkey.

To all the Swedes who recognizes the actual problem - we love you as brothers.

Well basicly the average iq from most subsaharan people would be considered as retardation in western countries and most arabs would be considered as dumb.
Fact.