Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>These tax return leaks will finally BTFO Drumpf
>Wait, they didn't?
>DISTRACTION, there must be more, REEEEE

Classic

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

wait..did trump pay or not pay? he said he was smart for not paying taxes and now hes saying he paid taxes? whats happening here

this shit was otherworldly lol

why in the fuck did she show this doc? it completellllly went against their narrative.

did she/they/whothefuckever even look at this beforehand?
i know these people are dumb as fuck, but this was like...i dont even know.

He paid more than Obama and Sanders that year, about $40 million

but he fucking said he didnt pay taxes cus he was smart remember that shit or am i making things up? what timeline is this?

The day Trump distracts that fat useless fuck from the buffet line is the day I will call him God.

in '95 he claimed like close to a bill in losses

he technically wouldn't have had to pay any taxes for 18 years bc of the amount of losses he incurred

but '05 tax return shows he paid what- 36 or 38 mill in taxes? something like that.

>"trump didnt pay any taxes for 18 years" claim - out the window

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT DON'T SUCEEEEEED

Also you never should be taken seriously if you haven't been able to see your own dick while standing up in 25 years.

so when he said "that makes me smart" for not paying taxes he was what...confused? im fucking confused

Braindead zombie

>implying Drumpf won't get impeached for this

IMHO he should've payed at least 20% more

This can't be real. There's no way Michael Moore is this much of an idiot. He graduated high school for petesake.

He was responding to Clinton's outrageous claim in a flippant manner

That was amazing. Michael Fucking Moore made the dialog for the best, most effective political ad of the 2016 election. By accident.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

Holy fuck this fat fuck is a worthless democrat shill, I realized this when he refused to attack Obama over his drones and new wars in the middle east....I actually liked home a lot during the Bush era but boy has that changed.

in context it was during when he was talking to clinton about how government money should be spent. he thinks it's being wasted on bs right now and so when clinton said he didn't pay any taxes, it would make him smart for not supporting the obama administration and neocons. NOT that it would make him smart because he knows how to make and keep money and how to swindle. you've been deceived by fake news cnn, npr, msnbc, etc.

Can that obese clown possibly become any more ridiculous?

>he thinks

what the fuck....i just watched that part of the debate. how the fuck did you come up with all that shit you just typed right now?

The only thing I can figure is they got a hold of it some time Tuesday afternoon and just assumed there was something damaging in it. Maddow tweeted about having it before she and her staffers had a chance to go over the returns. Then they got a good look at the thing and realized that there was nothing there. But they had already committed, so they went with it and tried to put their spin on it.

This guy is all about social justice and all that stuff. Yet he is worth hundreds of millions but does nothing for the people.

That was for a single return for some time in the 90's someone leaked. He had a billion dollar loss he was able to claim against his income for several years. Probably when his Atlantic City property went belly up.

-says increasingly fat man for the hundredth time this year

kek'd

No it wasn't. He implied he hadn't paid taxes for 20 years.

6D CHESS

21D Chess

when will the lefty understand they can't outwit the TRUMP?

Stop acting like a little bitch.

The tax return line of attack was and is unsubstantiated bullshit, deserving of a bullshit response.

im ready fbi

Fucking burgershills

Day of the Diet when

It takes a lot of research and work to find loopholes and policies in the ridiculously complex tax code you can use to lower your effective taxes. Any buisnessman would try to lower their taxes as much as possible, which requires being "smart" to know the loopholes. In the 90s Trump used a tax policy to deduct millions, making his effective income tax 0 for a while. This is what he claims was "smart". In 2005, for various reasons, he could only reduce his tax burden to $38m. You can easily argue that with more "smarts" or work, he could have lowered it further. But thats not really the point.

No, Clinton outright stated it, a bullshit remark with no basis, and trump fed into their inefficient attack.

They thought taxes and birthed ism would take him down, and he used those issues against them

don't even joke about diets

BERTHA
GET ME ANOTHER ONE OF THEM TRIPLE DONUT CHEESEBURGERS
THEM ONES THAT COME WHAT WITH THE EXTRA MAYONNAISE THAT HAS BACON BITS INNIT
IMMABOUT READY TO WATCH THIS HERE TRUMP BURN KURTESSY OF OL MISS MADDOW, WHOO WEE, THE ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN!
...HOLD THAT THERE GIT DANG PHURNE
TRUMP DONE LEAKED THESE HIMSELFS
AND IM NOT JUS SAYYIN THAT
I SWEAR
IT DONE BE CUZ SURM PARGES ARE MISSING
...RUSSIA

It's called subtext and it consists of the listener being able to infer the meaning of the speaker based off past and present context. An ability out of reach for liberal shills apparently.

Man, I missed this whole "CAN'T STRUMP THE TRUMP" schtick since the elections ended. The election period barely ended and it's already making me nostalgic.

Sorry senpai ;_;

Shit he's onto Trump's 5D chess. He must be lurking Sup Forums. Luckily there will always be media as stupid as Rachel Maddow.

he really did a great job. Sup Forums should send Michael thank you notes/cards for helping get Trump elected.

top kek
he paid 25% you utter moron (you) farmer

that's why you guys lost, you have no remote clue how economics work and what taxes even are - at least you know how to rig shit and now you sit there with a giant turd who is fucking your country hard from behind

stop shilling if you have no idea wtf you even want

so. he is saying

let me get this straight ..

hes saying that

that its FAKE NEWS!

I saw Moore on Morning Joe a day or so after the election. His frustration was palpable. He basically ran down a list of all the stupid shit, Hillary, Obama and the Democratic Party had done to alienate white working class voters. I think he genuinely loathes Trump on principle. In his mind, Trump is everything he despises about the rich elite. So imagine his frustration when Trump goes out and does everything he's been telling the Democrats to do for years while Hillary basically tanks her campaign by calling those same voters stupid and/or deplorable. There was a moment when Moore was saying That people in the big coast cities needed to get out of their bubbles that another guest, an Indian guy from NYC said, "well, they should get out of their bubbles." Moore Lind of lost it and yelled, "they don't have a bubble!" Moore is being forced to watch a man he despises do everything he said the Democrats have needed to do for two decades.

>"and it will feel good"

God it felt soooooooo gooooooooooooooddddddddd

I want to get some of those Nerf revolvers and paint them like real guns.

lol at his god damn stupid followers

fatass fuck needs to die already

Moore is usually half right. He just always gets the motive wrong.

Okay. He
>implied
Which caused his enemies to waste time and energy chasing something that doesn't exist.
Doesn't change the fact that the "he didn't pay taxes" meme is based on a single return with a billion dollar write off.

All part of the plan.

HOW DO THIS MANY PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND TAXES AND WHAT TRUMP SAID I DONT GET IT REE

He meant it's smart to minimize the taxes you pay, but there are limits such as the alternative minimum tax.