What would embarass the liberal's anti-DRUMPF movement so much that they collapse?

What would embarass the liberal's anti-DRUMPF movement so much that they collapse?

Bernie getting arrested for tax evasion

the liberal you think exists, only exists in your mind. it's a fucking image you created. night night faggot

really made me think

Hillary Clinton shitting her pants while getting arrested during a televised speech.

Go in public for once or look at social media.

And the answer is just let them keep acting like retards and shooting themselves in the foot. Own worst enemy.

No they'd just blame trump for setting him up.

Start treating them like high school nerds

Actually not bad. True, they think of themselves as big bad ninjas, but they're just weakling faggots. Might as well exploit that.

>right wing bully squads

Holy shit. Getting a bunch of dudes to give wedgies to Antifa wherever they show up might be the best non-lethal way to completely humiliate them.

All the shit you come up with for disguised kraut aug posting. But please, go on...

this is some pretty unconvincing damage control

>implying that liberals can feel shame.

>them running to the cops
>O-Officer help, I was trying to be a polite communist when that crazy N-N-N-Nazi snuck up behind me and pulled down my p-pants in front of everybody!

This

This is genius.

oh, but they do. They just missclassify their feelings and are triggered instead.

>the liberal you think exists, only exists in your mind. it's a fucking image you created. night night faggot

BUT WE CAN'T LET DRUMPF GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

To find out that they are actually working for the Russians. The look on their faces would be priceless!

>ht fagg

Leftists feel no shame. For them, shamelessness is a virtue (see: Pride Parades).

No, the best tactic is to divide and conquer. Get them to Balkanize and turn on each other. We don't even need to put in that much effort because it just happens naturally.

Leftism is like Chinese infrastructure. Why waste time trying to compete with it when it'll all just collapse under it's poorly built foundations?

>Leftists feel no shame
While this is true, they cannot stand not being taken seriously. Which is why just giving them wedgies and laughing at them is a great idea.

>feminism required, only thing taught in schools
>add fines for being male, wearing men's clothes
>free college
>replace Pence with Emma Watson
>die the next day

kek