Which branch of the US military is most Sup Forums approved? I'm interested in becoming an officer...

Which branch of the US military is most Sup Forums approved? I'm interested in becoming an officer, and I'm educated in a field that seems to be in demand in all branches (technology related). Which one is best, which the worst, and why?

>Air Force
>Army
>Coast Guard
>Marines
>Navy

Cybercom

What ever branch that kills sandniggers the most.

Go Navy, request seabee command on dream sheet. Its skate plus you get to play army. I was a MR2 in NMCB40 and honestly had my skill set tested regularly with the shit that would get broken. I made 40mm whiskey glasses and shit like that out of stainless for a few guys too. You get to do a lot of hearts and minds shit too.

>techie officer
>Kill anything

all shit except flying jets
you faggots have great jets

I understood about half of this

Air Force

Any ex-mil fag will tell you AF life is worlds better

Don't be a shabbos goy

Get into Cybercom in any branch. Doesn't matter. All the same just different flavor of bringing the pain to the bad guys. Plus, career field will have positive future potential for you after WW3 starts to calm down

Nice, are you a machinist outside the service now?

Its a construction battalion, so unless you get with an ACB no boat shit. Its humanitarian work, Katarina and hurricane sandy recovery for example. Our IT guys mostly has LAN parties on deployment. If you want to have fun instead of humanitarian/FOB crap bust your ass and put in for LOGSU, its logistics support for seals.

Nice to see Seabees still fighting the good fight.

> Grandpa served on Guam, in North Africa and Sicily with the Naval Construction Brigades.
> Good stories, he was in some crazy shit.

I was sort of, company moved and pay else where was trash. I'm a security supervisor and so executive protection occasionally now.

Marines
Army
Navy

Only if you're choosing spec ops.

If you want Infantry go Marines
If you want spec ops choose either one

Join Airforce if you're a pussy

Its nothing like the old timers anymore, I have a in law that was in nam'.

>anime
Tldr

So you want to be a military officer, eh?

Navy's pretty good but even the IT officers have to go out to sea.

OCS is a bitch but you'll get through it if you go.

if you want prestige join marines
if you want a comfy life go air force

Former USMC officer here. Obviously I am a bit biased but if you have what it takes to earn the title of Marine, they are a tremdous group of people to work with.

go Air Force. My dad was Army and said Air Force guys were treated way better. Said about the Army they treat you like a mushroom.

Why the fuck hasn't OP responded to his own thread yet?

I suspect data mining.

Air Force. Most tech. Best quality of life.