Tax returns show up

>tax returns show up
>turns out he actually paid taxes
>ended up paying more than bernie and obama
>dems going quiet
HOW DOES THIS MAN KEEP WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5zfw4x/rachel_maddow_says_she_has_trumps_tax_returns/?sort=top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he ever going to release a document that proves that anyone other than rural and suburban retards voted for him?

Some dems are making the excuse that they don't need to pay more and that well they don't have more money

They keep digging a bigger hole

Fake news. Paying taxes would make him dumb.

Surprised CNN is plastering this on their front page

didnt he say he payed no tax tho?

that's how bad they know they've fucked up, even throwing that retard maddow under the bus

no now they are just mad cause 90% of his earnings didnt get taxed cause they are communist faggots.

They're so fucking retarded, they're tripping all over each other to see who can look the dumbest first!

The media, Obunga, Georgy Schwartz, Killary... they don't have the mental capacity to match wits with Trump.

Trump is so perfect. Adonis physique, and intellect beyond regular human comprehension. Do you think he'd fuck my wife? I want her to experience a real man just once

Will a leaf ever say something that will make anyone not want the Day of the Rake?

MR PRESIDENT PLEASE PLEASE YOU WIN TOO MUCH WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

>Democrats urge each other not to get distracted

haha even most Dems are telling Maddow to fuck off

also, why the hell is CNN putting Democratic campaign strategy on its front page

No, he said he paid as little tax as he could.

Something like... this?

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5zfw4x/rachel_maddow_says_she_has_trumps_tax_returns/?sort=top

>the bbc sign language guy is even covering maddow

my fucking sides

>tax returns from 2005, 12 years ago
>any sane person would say they don't mean shit, he probably didn't even have the intent to run as president back then
>democrats and mainstream media too busy declaring victory over trump right after they get their hands on the returns
>"LOL WE GOT HIM NOW GUYS HUMPFDY DRUMPFIES BTFOOOOO WILL HE EVER RECOVER LMAO"
>oh shit, he actually paid his taxes