youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc
youtu.be/gH476CxJxfg
congress.gov/crec/2017/03/10/CREC-2017-03-10.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0T7eMctuJLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-

Is Ivanka really Drumpf's daughter?

What is this? An awoo for ants?

it's all fun n games till you lose the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc

Time to give it up Frumpfsters. Rachel Maddow is going to get the rest of the pages of those tax returns and Blumpf is going to be locked up.

Reposting this for the user who posted it last thread. Because it's fucking amazing.

Is it even possible to create a bad Mad Men Trump meme? It's like they were meant for each other.

HAIL SATAN

Plastic surgery does wonder.

I'll post the other few ones I have. Post Mad Men Trump's

How much did that fake meme cost?

Ugh this is such a waste of money

Posting anus pain

Tasty damage control.

very nice thread OP
March 15th is officially here

>Trump rally today

post your rally faces lads

Blumpftards thinks this tax return controversy is over. It's not over until the Russia collusion is EXPOSED. #lockhimup

RALLY FACE

>By the time Rachel is finish we'll be swearing in President Warren
>*Clinton

I honestly can't even laugh anymore, I feel sad for their delusion

>Ywn be a 17 year old fucking this chick, your math teacher

anyone else here going to the rally today?

I live in Dyersburg, TN, but I'm making the drive.

lads CIA is leaking the celeb pics, they're using it as pressure to make hiro shut down Sup Forums as a way to eliminate and control meme magic

From r/esist kek

Maddow got owned tonight

BAD

BTFO

>kind of feel sorry for her (BTFO in such a clusterfuck)

For Liberal Tears Everywhere (fuck them tomorrow)

youtu.be/gH476CxJxfg

Fuck you Jew York Times

What the fuck gives you any authority over anyone else's kids?

I just woke up, can someone give me the rundown on the Maddow/tax return thing? Was it bad?

Ave TRVMP

I'd rather have a qt Trump supporter my age

Only a matter of time...

Before Dzrumpf gets impeached. SAY IT WITH ME.

MADAME PRESIDENT

Post proof. And I don't need some fake news shit of some swollen ugly bitch (who is also not Ivanka). But she's probably got fake tits, I'll concede that

The most loved Brazilian politicians
>pic related loved by the middleclass/rich people now, called a 'right-wing' but is a social democrat who belong to The Elders in the UN.
Fernando Henrique Cardoso, creator of the MST - movement of those without earth, literally 2 million+ people that goes around on cities when anything against them is voted, or they go on farms and destroy everything, kill your cattle, destroy your crops, ride your tractor towards orange trees and everything else.
(1/2)

My math teacher when I was 17 was an overweight Jewish man in his 40s.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
for the
2ND CIRCUIT

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA VS RACHEL MADDOW

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT:

>Hits the wall
>Every man her age knows what she is
>Has to prey on children to get non new male children

yeah nice and stuff right kike

To the user who's interested in going to Jewish singles meetups.

They're typically organized through a synagogue or a Jewish Community Center. (If your city has one, CNN will probably be covering a bomb threat at it) The latter is your best bet; most will just let anyone in, and they often serve decent food.

Fair word of warning though, there's a heavy expectation of marriage. Once you meet someone and they like you, shit moves FAST and they will not give you up easy, so make sure you know what you're getting into BEFORE you start.

There's also the question of you not being Jewish, which can remain an unspoken assumption that you are until the wedding planning rolls around.

>it isnt that he is smart, we are just dumb
holy fuck lmao

>"You wish! LOL"

nigga what

"The Russia stuff".

I can't exactly remember how my parents broke the news about Santa being fake, though they need a similar process.

Reminder that not all that goes on in congress is aired on CSPAN. All of it is recorded in the congressional record though.
congress.gov/crec/2017/03/10/CREC-2017-03-10.pdf
Good read on page 23 of this PDF. The title of the section is "THERE ARE RADICAL ISLAMISTS WHO WANT TO DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE". It's pretty long but very informative.
>Forgive my mobile posting pls

I like Kennedy. I don't mind that she's a libertarian or she's kinda ugly. I bet she's a good mom and wife

Leave Gen Z alone, you fucking faggots. They're ours.

SPOOKY EDITION
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0T7eMctuJLQ

I accidentally went to /r/politics and they seem to have almost given up the fuck drumpf and fuck white people rhetoric. I accidentally opened their thread on the 2005 taxes and most of the comments seemed pro trump.
Accidentally of course, I would never go there intentionally haha.

fuckin' hot

ahhhhhh almost got my fill of salt today.

>The important question is, how do we link this to Russia
wew

Fake? All organic, Drumpftard. Donald Dumbfuck is the one paying all you Russian shills.

Who here is hot for Hillary? SAY IT WITH ME, /pol...

These People have mental issues unheard of in the modern world. They really think that by saying: ''He is not my President'', that he is not their president.

I'm actually quite surprised at how hard he flopped last night. He got attacked from pretty much all sides and nobody came to his defense. Obviously there were no bombshells in the leaked couple of tax documents. I assume he looked at it before hand, so why did he play it up so much? Did he think it was just another news story?

So it was John Miller 2.0, AND the tax returns were a nothing story? Fucking kek

post nudes

This was about an hour before she shit in their mouths and called it dessert

For all of our sake, I hope they can break the trend.

Hopefully DeVos can destroy the liberal academia's hold on public education to minimize indoctrination

>rally on the Ides of March
Is that really a good idea?

The most loved politician in Brazil by the poor, creator/director/president of the forodesãopaulo.org, literally an organization that gives directives to ALL the communist parties in Latin America, they control every single policy and push for money for every single leftist organization that ever came into being with money acquired from the FARC - the ones that got into the place of the druglords - they make child soldiers, kidnap people and sell them, so forth, sell drugs to all of the United States of America and Europe, also they fuel the market of cocaine and 'pasta base de cocaína' in Brazil.
If I go on in the lists of his crimes I would need to write a book for you guys.
>sorry for blogpost
(2/2)

>teacher I had a huge crush on in HS was a qt Korean who abhorred race-mixing
Suffering, I tell you. At least she has a 100% Korean baby now.

Hell I would at 22, I thinks she's like 26 or 28. She can't be that "used"

Obama deserves death th.b

Dude it was an accident...

Who /comfy/

After the election the shills left /r/politics and now it's just a sanders support forum again. They're crazy as fuck communists but they're not being paid to attack Trump at least.

yeah it was hilarious

She is the best person for the job. You know that she is perfect for the job when democrats demonize her to the extreme.

Eventually you just sort of work it out.
I think these kids will go through a similar experience, then restart the grief process all over again.

Where do you fit in Trumpgen?

Ancient Wizard
>Pre-escalator ride speculation

Seer
>post-escalator ride support pre-general

Oldfag
>go back to univision, you don't know what you're talking about TrumpOP, birth of hatting and awoo and late night lewds, MJ watching sessions, you can't stump the Trump volume 1

Dedicated Warrior
>Iowa shilling/randlet shilling/christmas rally, nevada 9/11 jew rally, first hanger rally

Trusted shield brother
>carson shill, ruboto, tonsil ted, True conservative, narutoOP, no one is hitting 1238

Apprentice
>RNC convention

Frog green
>wikileaks, you'd be in jail, pussygate, shadillay

Stolen valor
>election night, inauguration, hwndu

Newfags
>everyone since
When did you join the eternal battle for mankinds future?

MITGrad00 gotta be a Sup Forumsack.

>he's manipulative
>so are dogs
ERRYONE SMASH THAT AWOOO IF YOU AWOOOOKE

Most important comment not yet made: this means that between 1995 and 2005 Trump made at least 940Million dollars because his net operating losses were no longer carrying forward. Trump is the billionaire he says he is

I really want to get my hands (and nose) on a pair of her worn panties

I really hope that whopping 16% third party vote means the Dems totally fracture after 2020

it's so quiet there are no witnesses yet militaries and terrorists don't use them really fucking forces my cognitive functions to start up

>that will wheaton quote
>"journalism"

They are completely without self-awareness. Beyond parody.

Hey, have any of you guys pretended to be a Jew and gone to a Synagogue?

I've always wondered what it's like. I think it would be pretty easy to show up and say you aren't a religious Jew because your parents are atheist kikes so you can say that's why you don't know anything except the Holocaust DID happen.

>Rally is on the ides of March

Kek please protect Trump

Oh dear lord. People these stupid are literally covering the white house, in the press briefings.

How the fuck...

idk. I started off liking Rand and Ted. I thought Trump was too crazy and would drop out after a month

These are grown adults, I question not just their sanity, but their ability to wipe their own asses.

Any estimates on Ivanka's cup size (now)?

32 D?

How long can you take tax reduction for your previous loss during the time?

i guess seer
i thought it was all fluff and he wasn't going to run, but after the speech i was fully on board

What was the video?

Weird

>3 burgers until I get my /cupofjoe/

TFW you wait for the POTUS to hand out indictments for Obama, Hillary, and Soros.

When will Trump Make America Commie Free Again?

Jair Bolsonaro, our /literallyhitler/ that want to stop the mess, kill bandits, secure the border, literally defend Donald John Trump without asking for anything from the United States of America President, our media shills against PDJT 24/7.
He doesn't give a fuck, wants to get guns back to citizens, make police officers kill bandits, end the degeneracy, it's the only right wing politician we have, literally, the single one of them all.
They hate him, tried to sue him every once in a while - more than 30 processes to remove his political rights - NONE of which are corruption-related.
This is the basic gestalt of anything regarding hueland politics.

>These are grown adults
Physically maybe. Mentally they remain children.

How the fuck do you read this chart? How do I know what age these people are?

Death to the goyim race