Should fat people be taxed higher than the average person? More resources go into keeping those lardy alive desu

Should fat people be taxed higher than the average person? More resources go into keeping those lardy alive desu.

fat people are why free healthcare is a mistake

unless the government can enforce you to live healthily it doesn't make sense that they can enforce everyone else to pay for the consequences of unhealthy lifestyles

same goes for smokers

I don't see why not. Smokers are highly taxed.

How about you pay for your own shit you fucking parasite. Then you don't have to worry about who gets what that you don't think is "fair".

Tobacco is already heavily taxed, I have no problem with fatass foods and 2l pops being taxed.

Just don't subsidise anything health related for them, for any reason.

A tax is not enough. Smokers are disgusting human beings spreading second hand smoke and littering all over the city streets

No one should be forced to pay for someone else's bad decisions, especially considering how much time is spent telling people smoking is bad

>a tax is not enough

Then what do you want, these people dead? Let them pay for killing themselves for all I care.

I see more plastic bags and fast food items littering the streets more than I have ever seen cigarette butts. Filthy shoppers and eaters.

taxation is theft and no one should be taxed

I want them responsible for their own health care costs

they pay for their food that makes them fat, it's not like it is given to them from the pockets of the taxpayers

You're so full of shit.
Do you ever go outside, cunt?
Every street has cigarette butts in the gutters or in the cracks of side walks, they're fucking everywhere.
>plastic bags
Get out of town.

fuck off antifa faggot

NO ONE SHOULD BE FUCKING TAXED

TAXES. ARE. THEFT.

When will you dumb fucking statists get this fact through your thick fucking skulls?

You cost taxpayers more in the long run living to 80+ than you do if your heart explodes at 43.

It's not fair to pay the same as some one who uses more and can't take care of themselves.

Foodstamps are given from the pockets of taxpayers. If you're fat and on foodstamps, we got problems.

anyone of any race could be on welfare, whether they spend it on food or trade it for crack cocaine, it is itself a problem not just confined to fatties

No one cares what you think is FAIR. You are just worried that you aren't getting what someone else is getting. Pay for your shit, I'll pay for mine and then what you get is FAIR.

Until there are limits on the amount of sugar food corps are allowed to put into into our drinks to slowly kill us then no.

agreed.

we should also tax anyone with a car because cars let out more toxic gas in 1km than a smoker can produce in his life time.

There needs to be a transitional phase to maintain geopolitical and cultural stability you autistic fuck, abolishing the state can't happen overnight

Not if there's no free healthcare.

Wanting to put taxes on everything in a free market society is just silly

I say tax fast food/soda/corn syrup/etc. but then you will all call me names and yell at me

Yeah Trump should have to pay more tax I agree :)

In Hungary we have chips tax, It's for chips and other unhealthy products

All obese people should be given 1 year to reduce their BMI to an acceptable level, after which those who fail will be publicly executed as a warning

it should be illegal to be fat

this

Yes. There should be a tax on sugar and saturated fats

Alright where's her body, Korean boy?

Well that would just make wanna be fat

>let them pay for killing themselves
Why? We can have a genocide my friend.

Fat people are becoming a serious problem
>motally corrupt
>think they are above anyone else and shows no respect or decency for others
>mentally unstable
>smells like shit
>takes up more space
>contributes shit to society except pity for themselves on tumblr

As soon as we start taxing niggers for breathing.

In nations with socialized healthcare, YES.

Please be honest. Are you actually this racist in real life, or is it just fun to post crazy stuff on the 4chans?

Fatty detected

yes

I learned about dead poet society and carpe diem through bestgore, I am really inspired to live like a Roman even though I am living in this shit. At least I can make fun of fat people on computers to create the delusion that I am living a noble life though I am screwed. Romanticism is real I am not just daydreaming.

Hormonal disease = either totally not or yes if they skip treatment

slobs = yes

Hormonal disease, tax their parents. But nothibg much, maybe like 25% of income raw before income-tax is equated.

more money is spent with taxes on healthcare on fat people so yes they should

what if you are a skinny slob?

I was thinking about adults when i wrote that but yeah, If a kid doesn't get treatment they should pay a fee

Then no.

The point is to make FAT people pay

It's like countries with a star shape on their flag had to pay a tax and people started asking "what if they had the sun on their flag"

Nah I meant regardless of age over 18 if someone is 40 and fat due to disease, tax parents spreading genetic shit.

Fat people generaly earn less and have nothing to tax. Many are on disability for fatness.

The question becomes: How do you make being fat profitable?

More resources that they pay for. Fuck off, commie.

Some ideas are so good and so bad that I've never pulled them out of the ether before. Your ideas are bad. Ideas come from the brain and not the ether, you are a dummy.

If the guy doesn't work where is the money supposed to come?

i do think that overweight people should pay slightly more for the state-provided healthcare.Finding them out is a bit complicated but i guess you could have them pay for it when they are serviced

i do not necessarily believe that people who choose to increase their likehood of getting sick need to pay more taxes for the healthcare.
Micromenaging them would be too difficult, it's good to let them live their life, it's unfair to claim that they have to pay more because "X unhealthy thing" when you don't give them a discount for doing "Y healthy thing".

But i do believe that in some cases we can draw exceptions when they are significant, costly, easily identifiable and most importantly they would have a positive cultural impact.
We do need to culturally encourage a fit and not fat society, therefore i approve of the Fat Tax.
my only concern is on how to implement that and when and how to set exceptions.
I also do approve of alcoholism, tobacco and drugs tax, but we already do those by taxing the product rather than the person.

When you have a nationalized healthcare you have a damn good say in it

Fat is as detrimental to society as guns, so why not a "fat buy back program" like are done with guns?

Since most fatties are poor (otherwise you wouldn't give a shit if they were fat), just put public money where it should be.

Subsidized lypo for the poor is the way to go. These people will get a small stipend per pound and eventually get tired of participating in the process and decide to stay thinner. With support from groups that focus on weight loss being mandatory to qualify for the lypo, you can assure that these tax dollars will not be wasted.

Motherfucker i have to pay value added tax, income tax, fuel is mostly tax, so are alcohol and cigarettes, council tax a fucking PARKING AT WORK tax, road tax and i'm probably missing a few others out. Oh also national insurance.

If i'm taxed one more time i'm going to take as many cunts with me as i can when i go out in a blaze of glory.

>spending even more money on fat people

WHY
just beat them with the tax stick...they can't pay? well then i guess they won't have much money for food either.

Very few people escape from heart disease and cancer. That includes the "fit". More age equal more problems. I know too many people in their 50's and 60's that just plain come down with something. So if money is your biggest concern start rallying for death panels and mandated abortions for the genetically warped.

>crazy stuff
It must be nice never having lived among niggers and actually believing they're people.

Just drink water you fat fuck