Dare I say Sup Forums

Dare I say Sup Forums

is he /ourguy/?

your dad seems like a cool guy just dont show him too many memes

or he was the richest Australian parliamentarian in history.

I do customer support for a certain streaming company, and can attest this graphic details 90% of my conversations with you Aussies.
Your accents are better than the kiwis' though, so good stuff.

>CLIVE PALMER
I want to believe

He's a fucking madman, I love Clive

In all seriousness though, we can't let this guy get the emu cage codes.

This is Sup Forums not blogspot.

Which one of you shitposters is responsible for this?

Surely we can meme Clive into a seat at the very least.

NECK
YOUR
SELF

Melbourne detected.

The madman has embraced the memes. Can't wait til his voterbase is mostly made up of male Aussie 20-somethings

Also:

You fags don't even have fibre.

Clive is a male version of Gina Rhinehart if she gave a shit about politics, he is out to fuck you and Australia over.

2$ clive army detected

He was building a Titanic replica & an IRL Jurassic Park until he got low on money. He's /ourguy/

>research net

wow so impressive

Haven't heard that one in a while

What does it matter if I can shitpost at 250mbps

because you don't own it and you're probably being aggressively monitored

Oy vey rich people are the devil, vote for labor goy

Take the Clive Pill

>Voting for (((Major))) Parties

based palmer

You just shat on Clive though you fucking bellend cunt. Fuck off back to Melbourne.

>You just shat on Clive though you fucking bellend cunt

Yeah?

He ran a minor party you thick as pig shit fuckwit.

americlaps will never understand how big this is. this is like trump retweeting pepe times a thousand.

CAN'T JIVE THE CLIVE

>He ran a minor party you thick as pig shit fuckwit

And your point being? I don't have to agree with you Clive shill

When people compare trump to Clive at least Trump gives a shit about running his country, Clive is literally in it for himself you fucking muppet, can't you see it? And unlike Trump he is going to get us in deep water with china due to a chip on his shoulder he got when they fucked his mine over.

>what are uni fees for
>you can't own an internet connection
>what is a VPN

stay mad at you 3down/2up user!

Greens is a major party btw.

t. unifag

>be me
>canberra sex bomb Bill "the Zinger" Shorten
>support decreasing migration intake to prevent wage depression and job scarcity
>support the removal of capital gains tax benefits on property as well as negative gearing
>support restrictions on foreign investment in the Aussie housing market
>support royal commission into bankers
>support closing loopholes on multinational companies paying zero tax
>support the protection of Australia's manufacturing industries
>support the reversal of Liberal funding cuts to public health and education
>support the salvaging of the NBN
>support the protection of penalty rates
>support the funding of men's mental and physical health programs
>support zero-debt STEM degrees
>tfw you've already won the election

>go to load image
>it doesn't load
that'd be right

Watch him not do any of that

Palmer is a piece of shit. He filled his party full of arse kissing dumb cunts. Who would vote for something if it benefited Palmer, even if it meant shitting on everyday Australians. Any Australian that thinks palmer is ok, needs to get off the Trump train for 5 minutes and focus things that concern us. The only good thing to come out of his party was Lambie. Even this bogan woke up to Palmers bullshit. So did most Australians. But not auspol. auspol faggots are giggling like a bunch of school girls because he had someone do a meme for him.

Clives a dead cunt. Dumb fucks like you think he is Trump 2.0. He would be like Trump. if Trump was a low iq fat fuck.

He's a mad cunt.

It's embarrassing that America has a shitposter in office when Australia is the shitposting capital of the world.

Must change!

>be turnip headed cunt
>support further state surveillance
>expand government size
>suck union cock

This.
Whatever policy you think you're supporting when you vote, think again kiddo. The best we can do is have a good laugh, cause even if we had something good going, there'd just be another shitstorm and we'd be back to square one.

>Support decreasing migration intake

Yeah, he "supports" that ever since he realized that nationalism and right wing politics is making a come back due to what's happening in Europe. He doesnt actually believe it. He always shills for more refugees.

He just wants to be prime minister so bad, he'll say anything to be elected