Real question is... Will he win in 2020?

Real question is... Will he win in 2020?

Don't you mean in 2021?

Yes, if there is no major scandal. Who is even going to run against him?

No 2020

Probably some fucking inferior celebrity

he won't run again I'm telling you guys this. he will set it up for someone he trusts

It's four years toothpaste

My vision is not that good

>implying we won't be living in a based monarchy by then

Dont you meant, 2024?

lol Im calling it now... the libtards are hiring lizard warren or some stereotypical lib bait no-name congressmen

Yes, he will win. Shoebat is right. the progressive left, the alt-Reich, and islam all agree on the seven sacraments. They will become one in the end.

The anti christ obama will be back before trump finishes his first term.

He will be the last president of the current United States of America. Before his time is over the country will go to war with itself. Not his doing, the salty ones and the criminals, the communists and feminists... they will not allow democracy to take place again.

Im Thinking it will be the hawaii girl and corey booker. that would be a tough ticket.

Probably. He's got the electoral college in his favor.

I have wondered if Obama will run for a third term. The constitution says no more than 2 consecutive terms and its open to debate whether he could run again. if he does and he wins then he is the anti christ for sure to me

They're pushing Zuckerberg.

so wait? you dont think he is going run again!? He would be stupid not too! or do you really think the libtards are going to win?

He didn't even win in 2016.

india will become superpower in 2018 but he won't win again

No it isn't you mongoloid.

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

> Implying people from big cities have any idea of how world actually works
> Implying said people are worth more than 1/2 a vote

I would be surprised if you weren't Canadian

you dont get to ruin my ideas with facts asshat.