EU Army

Russia would obviously hate to have a Pan-European force on their doorstep. But Americans are getting tired of Europeans not paying their NATO bills. And Britain is leaving EU with its nuclear arsenal. So why not combine all EU armies into one? That would kind of based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=o2ba8zolqHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't plan to combine all armies but to coordinate them better and normalize the weapons so it's cheaper to buy and maintain.

Because it's another step towards integration in a regime that isn't even a real democracy so no thanks

Stop spamming or I promise you to ban your IP

It's a very stupid idea as it would be horribly inefficient. Just working out who's in charge of such an army would be a nightmare. It's one thing for allied armies to operate together, it's quite another just mash them together into one blended mess.

Kek you can't ban me. And I'm not spamming. It's just visualization.

Would that army have protected 1400 white British girls from rape in Rotherham?

>Russia would obviously hate to have a Pan-European force on their doorstep.
where did you get that idea? russia would settle for any scenario that deprives americans bases in europe.

>germany still uses a helmet based off the nazi model

Based

Fuck off, Achmed.

sage

One people
One star circle jerk
One Nation!

Forward comrads!

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Any smart ruler in history who wanted to use the army against the population have used regiments from a different part of the country, so that the army doesn't have local loyalty.

Leadership of the EU is shit and compromised. With germans becoming the leader of the EU army, in all likelyhood it will be nothing but the same zergrush army that the soviets had.

Suck my ass niggers

With Germans (or whoever else except your country) becoming the leader of your you lose huge bit of your independence.
EU army is powergrab.

They do plan to merge all.
They just have to start somewhere. By coordinating them.

* leader of your army

>creating a large military controlled by a bunch of unaccountable Marxist elites with an agenda of centralising power and replacing native populations
user you are dumb.

If Finland signs up for this I'm going to enlist in the Russian army.

same here, I'd rather die surrounded by my retarded mongolian brothers than for EU communists

And who was the enemy, again? Evil Uncle Vlad?

>Russia would obviously hate to have a Pan-European for~
>*burning in nuclear fire soumd*

youtube.com/watch?v=o2ba8zolqHE

The Ebil Nationalists with their anti-EU sentiment.
Anticommunists.
Antiislamists.

Maoist EU has a lot of enemies.

>They don't plan to make a political union just an economic one to liberate trade

How can you not know how the EU operates yet?

When the EU army happens, member states voting to succeed will result in the EU army occupying them or possibly war with russia when they help their orthodox brothers.

nuclear states are the obvious exception, france/UK can do as they please with club membership.

But think - Why do armies exist? To stop existential threats. Is a member state leaving or a cascade event where several states leave at once an existential threat? Yes, absolutely. Youve created a large federal bureaucracy with high incentive to prevent this from happening and shed your own sovereignty and centurys of your own states jurisprudence to join, there'll be no leaving that without a fight.

Why are they wearing autism camouflage?

>Russia would obviously hate to have a Pan-European force on their doorstep.
Russia would love that, that's the whole point of NATO shitfest.

fucking globalist kike eternal anglo faggot. Why dont you combine your wife with Abdul and Muhammed from somalia