i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489547445690.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
youtube.com/watch?v=AeFmxSk2Nt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

How can kek even compete?
Praise Moloch.

What can Trump do about inner cities?

Still playing through it but I like it so far.

Somewhat unrelated but rage-inducing for me:

>be me
>enjoy mindlessly playing various shooters for about 2-3 matches a day
>some nigger comes on with a fucking mic during the match
>"YO NIGGA WUT U IS DOIN' DAWG"
>talks like that the entire match
>every other word is "NIGGA"
>random rap playing full blast in the fucking mic the entire match
>always lose because the teammates get distracted or start raging at the nog
>other team starts t-bagging/talking shit to your team because of the nigger running his mouth all match long
>the nigger is the first teammate to bitch and criticize his other teammates
>"NIGGA IMMA FUCKIN DRIVBI UR HOUS MOFUCKA PICK ME UP U LIL PUNK ASS BITCHNIGGA NIGGA"
>"NIGGA IS U DUMB IS U SLOW IS U RETRDED GO KIL DEM OTHA NIGGAS NIGGA WUT U DOIN BOI"
You have to mute the mic or suffer.

You'd think that you can escape these neanderthals in games but they corrupt even the shittiest multiplayer games on the market.

I'm about ready to drop multiplayer games altogether at this point.

2016 Election result by Religion:

THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY
March 14, 2017

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15, 2017

EDT
>10:50AM - THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews (South Lawn, Open Press)
>11:00AM - Background Briefing Previewing the Presidents Budget with OMB Director Mick Mulvaney (White House Briefing Room, Off Camera)
>11:10AM - THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
>12:35PM - THE PRESIDENT arrives at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (Pre-Credentialed Press)
>1:40PM - THE PRESIDENT tours American Manufactured Vehicles (American Center for Mobility)
>1:55PM - THE PRESIDENT leads a roundtable with CEOs and Union workers (American Center for Mobility)
>2:20PM - THE PRESIDENT makes remarks at the American Center for Mobility (American Center for Mobility, Pre-Credentialed Press)
>3:30PM - THE PRESIDENT departs Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport en route to Nashville International Airport (Closed Press)
CDT
>3:55PM - THE PRESIDENT arrives at Nashville International Airport (Pre-Credentialed Press)
>4:25PM - THE PRESIDENT tours Andrew Jacksons Hermitage (The Hermitage)
>4:50PM - THE PRESIDENT participates in a wreath laying ceremony (The Hermitage)
>5:15PM - THE PRESIDENT makes remarks at the Hermitage (The Hermitage)
>6:30PM - THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally (Municipal Auditorium, Open Press)
>8:00PM - THE PRESIDENT departs Nashville International Airport en route to Joint Base Andrews (Closed Press)
EDT
>10:45PM - THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House (South Lawn, Open Press)

BRIEFING SCHEDULE
>"Michigan to Tennessee" Gaggle with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

Big day ahead, and a rally as well! No on-air spicing, just a gaggle due to flights & above schedule. Time zones are noted on schedule due to events spanning multiple time zones (times listed on daily guidance are always local).

How many hours until Trump rally?

Why is this cat so sassy?

10 hours

RSB stream with countdown timer,
youtube.com/watch?v=l5sUWRLjlFc

hahahaha at that fucking maddow thing

i was asleep when it was going on and woke up to "trump's 2005 return showed he paid his taxes" and then saw there was an hours long build up with liberals getting their hopes up this would be the thing to take trump down finally

just reading through the tears now

About sixteen

>Somebody killed themselves over a videogame

>those Orthodox numbers

wtf I hate iconography now

So, are we supposed to be on tbe offensive right now?
Everyone forgot about the pedo satanists that blackmailed enough politicians tbe world over to build a bunker in antarctica witb our fucking tax dollars and while they plot and wait another 8 yrs to initiate Year Zero we are supposed to just let comey/clinton/soros and the rest continue to worship the devil by kidnapping, torturing, mutilati g, raping, murdering and eating the last few white children on Earth?
>1776 Will Commence Again!
>Bill Clinton is a rapist!
>InfoWars.com

>how the faithful voted
>category for atheists

Dropped

>tfw elite 12%

>those Muslim numbers

Honestly, 14 is crazy high.

That document she held up also had Trumps social security number visible.

She's so fucked.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489547445690.webm
I like Hannity's take on Maddow's meltdown
WOW! *wink*

Awoo!

I can't claim responsibility for the other 30%, but every Orthodox Christian I've personally met were naturally redpilled immigrants. They were all quite aware of the Jewish Question.

I'm guessing the other 1/3 were just retarded Ukrainian/Russian's.

its the conclusion that really makes it a meh game.
Or just not a good ff game or rpg, while still being a relatively fun/comfy experience. Hope you manage to find more enjoyment than I did

also fuck niggers

do we love our vampire awoos or what folks

We can't tell what's happening because it's a Silent War. Only hope that Trump succeeds.

>13 hours 46 minutes till rally

>Ukrainian
There it is.

Drumpf got BTFO hard by Maddow and I love seeing your Drumpflet damage control

>i-its a nothing burger!!!

Pathetic.

Sure

i wonder why he has tomi and tarlov on nowadays

like no offense but they don't exactly bring any intellectual discussion to the table

Here's another one:

2016 election by LGBT subgroup

>that quickzoom on Hannity's WOW

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

???

Just when I think they can't produce a smaller Pepe there's another scientific break through. What will they think of next?

Zoomed in, not even a pepe. Try harder.

It was just a Sup Forums turbo autist that would blindly defend everything about ffxv literally 24 hours per day for a few years
Nothing of value was lost

wtf i love dickgirls now

RWDS

did he actually kill himself, or did he just fuck off?

if there is video of suicide, I want to watch

The white folks woulda been in trouble if those dindus had dads to teach them how to land a punch.

The thing is, Orthodox Christianity outside of Russia are totally different from the propaganda preached in Russia.
If you talk to a Romenian about it, he'll lash at you for even mentioning the fact that Russia have a lot of FSB people inside the Church and therefore all would be the same.
It's actually not the same fucking thing, the Orthodox Church 'don't go out of their way to gather more sheep', outside of Russia, but the Russian Orthodoxy is 3/4 of all Orthodox Church in the world.
I take it, by these numbers, that they are very small in the United States of America.
They keep the tradition, they keep even Philosophical teaching and so forth.

This pretty much proves that Atheists are a lot more intelligent than backward-ass christians or mor(m)ons

youtube.com/watch?v=AeFmxSk2Nt0

Just watched the video breakdown of podestas voice vs unknown man torturing a little girl. Silent is the polar opposite of her nightmare inducing screams for mercy. Theres maybe 500 veterans left with two legs. We can still take down the whole system. I got my taxes back, it's time...

I didn't know the Welsh were Orthodox?

/oursassy/ now.

>(You)

user please

no video sadly
but after increasingly neurotic posts he disappeared mid thread and was never heard from again to this day
pretty spooky stuff

Hes defending Horizon now

Yes, that's fucking it. but there is a Italian guy that make some commentaries about it.
THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE FUCKING DOING, literally sending people to Europe, the MSM there then show some footage/image of they being 'rescued' in the middle of the ocean, portray them as being 'refugees', when in fact, they are paying a fee and getting into a ship to board Europe welfare.
There's a website on the internet where you can track up to 12 ships, and they paid for it to track those bastards being sent to Europe.

>the way the pilot is looking at him
You just know...

Who is this fluid druid?

what's up with horizon? I haven't been up to date with the latest SJW brainwashing propaganda

Its a fact though.
Atheists can think and act independently.

Christfags always have to think about what Jesus would do.

Cave woman stronk

Trump might call MSNBC fake news during the rally and it will trigger Morning Joe the next day.

this is way funnier as its almost certainly true

kek

The 'Silent War' implies securement from public scrutiny, that's how Secret Societies survive, it's a Golden rule.

Their kiddie fiddling is a blackmail service necessary for holding members of their rank accountable to whatever demands the entity conducts on the general population. If one sick fuck gets busted, the whole ship sinks.

Fighting the CIA is not a simple one-two process, there will be defectors, most shall perish, few are good eggs.

>pic
I GOT TRICKED

thats one of elliot rodger's selfies you fucking idiot

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

Matriarchy controls the world.

Weak beta men always have whiny voice and are either asking for help or are mean to you.

Buggy open world garbage, obnoxious protag, the usual

When can I comfort Russian qts without fear of xenophobic discrimination?

its got some of the most hilarious cringe worthy dialogue and voice acting ever and became completely irrelevant after botw dropped.

The thing no one would ever answer me on was how a normal bow is doing damage to robotic dinosaurs, and who came up with such a stupid setting

>*leans into the mic*
>*crowd goes silent*
>BRRRRAAAAAAAAPPP
>*crowd goes wild hootin' and hollerin'*
>BRRAAAAPPP PRRRRRRRRRTT PRRT PRRT
>*screams erupt from the crowd*

>Flag
>German

Every time

I recall a recent screenshot someone posted, it was a Korean shipping company caught smuggling migrants, funded by Swedish bureaucrats. Somehow they find their way across, prevention in this scenario would be the responsibility of the EU, which is managed by Marxists Jews.

Nuke Brussels.

Women don't rule the world, the jews and globalists do

I really want this to change. I'm starting to get angrier by the day

>SOMETHING ELSE

Even at 100% KEK lords voting for TRUMP, its still only 39% of category

WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE ANONS?

(Caveat: the remaining 61% is less powerful, obviously)

Same, just woke up an hour or so ago to find fappening part 3 and rachel maddow tax return.

give him your (You)s lads

What will the FBI say about Trump tomorrow?

When do the polls close?

H-Hey Olga, I'm trying to uh, R-Rush in to that ass!

Checked

>implying believing in no god doesn't take faith

Faith is belief without proof.

"Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!"

He's talking about the game Horizon, dumbasses.
Its damn pretty and there is even at least one talented writer whose parts really shine, but it does wear its preachiness on its sleeve.

10 hours

Good luck, Geert. May Kek be with you.

>That document she held up also had Trumps social security number visible.
You're joking.

top kek

Fuck Horizon, get Styx instead. You play as a cynical goblin slitting up elves. Its great.

Not even about nuking, the EU is dealt with already, there's no turning back, but they are trying to put as much people as they can inside Europe to cause a massive chaos when the time comes, so the TV will portray them as Hitlers incarnated against 'le poor migrants'.
You get some patriotic people controlling the sea and sinking every single Middle East boat and NGO boat and you deal with the problem.
But at this point, tell me, who in hell would do such thing?
I'm trying to find my way out of this shithole of a country for more than 4 years, looking everywhere I can, if I could get into Europe, I can learn a language in less than a month and if shit hits the fan I would be the first one to die killing these fuckers.
They took over the Elites, after that is a top to bottom thing, and nowhere I see any intellectual resistence against that, by the time they actually elected a right-wing candidate to solve the problem it would be too late.
My family fled Europe not to die, I've been trying to get back to it to spill their blood or mine because I can't fucking tolerate this sort of bullshit anymore.
It's a literal cultural takeover.