Well Sup Forums I'm at a loss...

Well Sup Forums I'm at a loss. Some guy was mugged and beaten senseless by a bunch of black teenagers as he was walking home from a train station, the same route I walk pretty regularly. I want to buy a gun but my state's gun laws are so draconian there will be so much effort involved. I want to move but I would end up paying more no matter where I go and I do really like my building and it's close to my family.

What kind of weapons should I bring when walking through my neighborhood that aren't guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

buy.taser.com/taser-pulse/
youtu.be/7-hcS5hpMCM
youtube.com/watch?v=eKMKtpaq1gE
usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what state?

also take a different route

New Jersey.

My super was also telling me today of another guy being beaten by a group of black teens a month ago in my neighborhood. But this time it was outside a supermarket.

buy a flaregun with a 410 caliber insert

carry a knife.

I live in London and I carry a 4 inch knife as that the only legal size to carry. The police even here are fine with it so you should have no problem.

Not a knife. If you have a large coat bring a Maglite and keep it underneath. Pepper spray works as well.

I have one of those! It's pretty heavy and could do some damage. Thanks!

>london
>carrying a knife

holy shit dude, are you an international drug dealer? i didn't know bongs were allowed to carry swords that large in public. surely you're going to jail soon?

Get a fucking firearm god damnit

And never ever let your guard down if there's more than 1 black person around you, always try to keep them in front of you, niggers are sneaky.

Pepper spray fucking sucks. Maglite's are great for attacking, but almost definitely not defending. You don't want to go up to some kid who's probably higher then shit and start hitting him with a maglite, or even worse, he's on PCP and you agitate him with pepper spray.

My advice would be to buy a Taser Pulse.

Expensive to buy, and to fire. Your life is worth more then a taser, that is the idea of them.

buy.taser.com/taser-pulse/

I would but I need 4 character references and employment references. It's crazy!

>mfw we can own suppressors without getting taxed up the Arse
>tfw we're still white

They are just going to shoot you when you try and hit them with your flashlight

>non-rechargeable lithium battery,

If you're capable of getting them then the effort is worth your life.

Just carry a gun. The Supreme Court is itching for a test-case that will strike down the remaining restrictions on nationwide concealed carry. You have to take one for the team. Get one of those non-resident concealed-carry permits from another state.

Draconian shape shifters

I just worry about HR asking me questions when they get a call from the state wondering why I would need a gun.

here's the "weapon" you should bring: If accosted by unruly black youth, just apologize to them for hundreds of years of white oppression and tell them it was not your fault, but the fault of your devilish white ancestors. If you reason with them and admit your shame, they will likely understand and leave you alone.

Move out of your cucked state or fucking register it in a different state and just go to the police station and ask to go through a concealed carry course.

Get a katana you weeaboo loser.

Nah, really, grab a knife and stab cunts.
Pic related, get a knife like it.

Yeah, but their still $1000 cheaper then the x26, it's not like you would use this every week (like law enforcement for example).

>be out walking around at night weekend
>see a bunch of african gentlemen come towards me
>one of them says "THIS IS A KNIFE, GIMMIE YO MONEY"
>it's a little folding one
>i freeze
>take out my knife (5 inch smooth edge)
>i for some reason blurt out "DIS OIFE!"
>they run away

Wait, I can just go to PA and buy a gun even though I don't reside in the state? AND I can register for a CCP in NJ even though the gun isn't registered in NJ? I can do that?

Lol. Which city? Sydney? Brisbane? Mel-burn it to the ground?

the latter

Hope you can get out of that city safely one day user.

Good for blinding people then smack em with something. Fist, knife, whatever. Bright lights always throw someone off.

then carry an anti-nigger bat or a machete

>something takes effort
>so I won't do it

Fascinating.

knifes are useless for self-defense. if you're close enough to stab them, they're already close enough to stab or beat you, and if you're outnumbered you're gonna go down.
your options are either carrying a gun and shooting niggers dead, or running away from them as fast as you can.

Bright lights also draw attention which is good or bad depending on the situation.

It's not about that. I would gladly fill out all the paperwork needed but I just don't want people knowing I have a gun.

a fast pair of legs and a video cam to rouse your bretheren

Get a taser.
Watch em drop and maybe make em retarded.

Get a karambit style knife. I got one from SOG (great knife company) for 20 bucks at Shart Mart, it will run you 40 bucks on the SOG website, it's called the Gambit.

>running away from them as fast as you can.
Niggers are usually faster than white people.

If you're not going to get patted down bring a collapsible baton. Pepperspray is also good.

I forget what it's called, but it's basically an extending metal rod. Like a telescoping billy club. It's perfect for beating niggers from a safe distance. It's r9k's /night walk/ weapon of choice

Anything longer than 12" is an effing Gladius. Even the cheap ones are better steel than the Romans carried. Just B sure to Train.

A taser is harder to use effectively than a knife. Just get a knife if you're going that route. Pepper spray is great against a group of people trying to attack you. Spray them all straight in the eyes and then run off, they'll never catch you.

Fried chicken

Bullshit.
Whatever weapon you get, you need to be the one to attack first (and no, that isn't criminal - both the us and every eu country allow defence against an impending situation). If you're untrained, a fixed blade knife is the best choice short of a shortbarrelled shotgun( which would be illegal in US). If you have training, an expanding baton or a heavy D-cell (flashlight about the length of your forearm) work as well.

If your local laws are anything like those of germany, you won't have a choice anyways, just find out what you can legally carry and pick the most lethal option.
For example in germany, it's legal to carry either a loaded flintlock or a fixed blade of less then 12 cm or a kubotan or teargas, kubotan and teargas are useless and flintlocks with more than two barrels really rare so virtually everybody that carries legally will go for a knife.

No amount of training will make a knife a good weapon. Everyone is at risk when a knife is pulled. Knife wounds are also significantly deadlier than most gunshot wounds. Just get a gun.

>in germany, it's legal to carry a loaded flintlock
what the fuck
i'm pretty sure carrying guns outside of your own property or a shooting range requires you to have a Waffenschein which pretty much nobody except for professional bodyguards can easily obtain

You need to move.

Asians in Toronto have mostly fled up North to Markham and Richmond Hill, which is nigger-free because the public transport doesn't really go into the suburbs, and it's colder. My cousin brought a house all the way up in Unionville and commute every day to work in Downtown Toronto via GO Train so that his wife and kids and live and go to school in a nigger free environment.

The only Asians you see in Toronto are students and those Fresh Off The Boat, once they learn of the nigger problem, they'll leave, for Hamilton for example. You are better off sleeping in your car in a white town then anywhere near those things.

the most progressive and tolerant weapon known to man, of course. Just don a suicide vest.

>knifes are useless for self-defense.
Fuck off Germoney and go prep Mohamed. Self defense doesn't = relax your asshole so the Arab fucking you in the ass doesn't decide to cave your fucking skull in.

I've pulled out a knife 4 times in my life. ALL on multiple people. Opened up a niggers stomach out in Knoxville because the stupid shit wasn't smart enough to gtfo.

Guess what happens?
They all back the fuck off.

In the time being OP get the biggest legal knife you can possibly carry.
Learn the difference between a knife and a dagger.
Learn to use it.
If someone reaches out and grabs you then slash whatever is vulnerable and open.
Fast rapid stabs are good.
Don't stick em once and wait for them to back off.
Learn to open it quietly and keep it out of view if shady shit goes down. If you're approached by nogs. Hell if you see them hanging out on a corner where you're headed.
Have it out and ready to go.
Be paranoid.

Get a gun when you can.

Mfw Germany

Nice LARPing, seriously nobody argues that knives can't hurt people. They're better at it than guns at that range, they're just going to hurt you too. You can't have a blade in your hand and expect it not to wreck your own shit if you're forcibly stabbing other things with it.

of course you can gut a motherfucker with a knife. but you're still engaging in close quarter combat against multiple opponents, which is a disastrously disadvantageous position to put yourself into. if your enemies aren't cowards who run away at the first sign of resistance, you'll get royally fucked up by them. even if you manage to wound some of them in the process, you're in severe danger of getting overwhelmed and destroyed.

if your goal is to avoid danger, and you are facing multiple enemies, then your options are
>use a gun, engage from a distance
>run the fuck away
everything else has a good chance of fucking you up for life

>You can't have a blade in your hand and expect it not to wreck your own shit if you're forcibly stabbing other things with it.
Do you have knives with exploding handles or some shit when they're used?
Exactly how the fuck is shanking someone going to hurt you?
Nigger do you even understand fight or flight?
Yes OP should avoid danger.
But he should also be ready for it when it happens.
And learning to use a weapon severely mitigates the chances of getting royally fucked up.
If he shanks a nog 2-3 times in one second and maybe getsanother that morale takes a yuge hit.

A flashlight is great. You can blind an ape with the light, and hitting with the butt end is far more effective than hitting with just fists.

>Knife wounds are also significantly deadlier than most gunshot wounds
u wot m8?

Get an urban carry holster. Nobody will be able to tell you have a gun

I really thought about it, after much research and planning over several months I decided to go with a Stealthgear ventcore onyx. (114$ FDE)

If I start a new job in a few months I'll think about the urban carry again.

It's not a tool designed to be used that kind of force, unless you have a cleaver or something. It will slip, it will deflect back at you, it will potentially break. You're literally up on someone at that point so there's the chance that you don't even have full control of the weapon in your hand anyway.

Yeah, it's true man. Causes of violent death go like
>brain destroyed
>heart destroyed
>blood loss

Knife wounds make a lot of very open bleedy wounds. IMPRECISE gunshots are much slower at killing and much easier to close back up in a hospital.

Wtf where is the gun, it looks painful to get it out of wherever it is.

youtu.be/7-hcS5hpMCM

I don't have one, I just saw an ad. Looks useful though

It would only work with a private sale of a long gun and even then would take a bit of effort (home defense weapon is a good start).

gunshot to the head will kill you.
gunshot that rips through your heart or lungs will also be lethal.
other than that, gunshot wounds are treatable easily.

knife stab wound on the other hand is much bigger and much more open than small bullet hole. much more likely to destroy big blood vessels, you can easily bleed out from knife wounds in minutes.

You're most likely dead if it hits an artery

yes
that's the thing - knife stab is much broader, much bigger wound, much more likely to hit artery than tiny bullet

Less so than the equivalent knife wound though, that was my original point. That's the reason that you fucking empty that mag when you shoot at someone, you can't rely on any single bullet to actually stop a fucker. Even to the brain.

mod a nerf gun?

Bear mace, deer urine, and a tazer.

1. Spray bear mace at approaching targets.
2. Taze them during their confusion.
3. Pour deer urine on their face and shoes.

The perfect defense.

You're a fucking burger. Go and by a bazooka or something

Should OP carry a bow and arrow?

Get a gun, learn your state's self defense rights so that you can know when and where you may shoot in any events; never talk to the police.

Buy this:
youtube.com/watch?v=eKMKtpaq1gE

It's non-lethal, so it shouldn't have that many gun restrictions on it.

Surprise!

They hadn't played enough knifey-spooney

Binland a cute. CUTE!

Because you're American.

So I just checked the reciprocity of New Jersey from other state's CCW permits. It came up with NOTHING.

Fucking move, or be forced to defend yourself with a stick.

usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

Pepper spray + knife

niggers are only sneaky during the night

get a shotgun and problem solved