Pills

Sup Forums, what are the most important pills one should take ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cyanide

Besides that one , is there any other ?

Fpbp.
But also, the yellow pill.

China is the greatest threat to financial security of the middle class. Allowed to purchase unchecked and flex it's falsely inflated economic muscle all the while wiping out the other life on the planet in order to make cock enhancing powder, feed it's ravenous hordes and just through rampant disregard for our need for breathable air and drinkable water.

politics is the best joke it's so good you'll go up in flames

Adderall

islam is a religion of peace...

The brown pill: anal sex with a man feels exactly the same as anal sex with a woman.

You should marry a beautiful Muslim woman and kiss her every day and make sure she knows she is loved

Also, take this pill once daily

Lick your Chinese mistresses' dirty feet you filthy wagecuck whore you know you want to you faggot

It's been 10 years of red pilling for me.

I'm close to suicide. I've thought I was at that point many redpills before, but now I just don't care. I wake up and get frustrated that I simply hadn't made the effort to kill myself the day before.

I have an amazing wife and I must make children, but the redpill of continuing the white race can't counterbalance all of the other red pills my son would eventually need to swallow.

debends what size strap on the woman uses, you can get them in 20" now

b o g
p
i
ll

Effexor er

Wait, did you misconstrue my post as a pro-chink one?
They are a THREAT

Ps. I'm self employed

The Christian pill.

All other redpills have a good foundation and basis through it. Oh, it's also true. There's that too.

It's like the gateway pill.

trap pill
women are a meme

MAGA pill.
it was never great.

Vitamin D. Everybody here should take it since none of you ever go outside. I know I don't.

Adderall and Xanax. EtOH is degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU

bogpill

do not take Bog Pills