Soros happening

Will this fucker finally burn?

>investmentwatchblog dot com slash congress-launches-full-george-soros-investigation/

>Infamous globalist George Soros’s shady funding of radical leftists around the world may have finally caught up with him, as Congress announce a “full investigation” of his affairs, starting with his attempt to install leftist regimes in Eastern Europe with the help of U.S. taxpayer’s money.

>The investigation was launched after it was revealed George Soros used millions of dollars in U.S. taxpayer’s money, granted to his Open Society Foundation by former president Barack Obama, in order to prop up leftist causes and foment change in foreign countries.

>The money was supposed to be used in a “non-biased, non-partisan” way – and when the Open Society Foundation failed to convince Congress that this law was respected, the investigation was launched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
scribd.com/document/341866712/Lee-Inhofe-Letter-to-Secretary-Tillerson#from_embed
independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>of the saddest words
>of sword and pen
>the saddest are
>that Sup Forums was right again

He's just one of many, but I certainly hope so.
Koch brothers next

Fuck that Rockefellers and Rothschilds

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These.

>lets go for the last boss and the optional superboss right away
Haha, no. You don't know how these things work.

Please no harming Trump.

Don't really expect anything to come out of this but...

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

Yes, please. No sorrow for Soros.

I hope to KEK that this fucker goes down before the reapers finally catches up with him

I just want to watch a Jew burn, is that too much for a boy to ask?

why fuck around with the small fry when we already know who's really in charge?

No sorrow for Soros

May he rot in some tiny prison surrounded by rats and angry slavs

DELET or I feed you to my snak

Think about how much the others would shit themselves if the end bosses with far more wealth and power were taken down.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

They'd duck and cover and never show their faces again, but that's only in the slim chance that we have enough power to take down the last boss.
It's better to take their entire structure apart, bit by bit, than to topple the entire system and risk taking the world economy with it.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

this forced meme has always been bad

imagine a world where there is nobody pulling the strings
imagine a world with possibilities again
imagine a world with hope again
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

No sorrow for Soros.

I'm pretty sure Soros is just a "final boss" fall-guy. I'm pretty positive that if he falls, it will only be a minor setback for the Jews.

no sorrow for soros

I'm sure most people are aware of that. It would just be nice to make an example of him before he kicks the bucket.

We need to keep an eye on his sons.

my first underrated post

Dominoes in a line my dude.

I need a quick rundown

Anyone got that picture of Martin Schulz shaking hands with Soros? I need it and I think I deleted it by accident when I was clearing out some old stuff that's no longer relevant.

Yeah, I want to see his empire crumble before his eyes. I want him thrown in gaol. I want him to learn of the resurgence of the right from his cell, until it becomes too much for this pos and he finally kills himself.

ro sorro fro soro

here ya go cunt

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

scribd.com/document/341866712/Lee-Inhofe-Letter-to-Secretary-Tillerson#from_embed

NO SORROW FOR SOROS
PRAISE KEK
DEUS VULT

Please America lock him up, we'll all be eternally grateful.

Even if he were to go down (which I'm quite confident he wont) there will be 4 others to take his place. Even worse, we probably don't even know their names.

You can always find out what groups are trying influence other countries politics because they have to campaign publicly and have some public base. Soros does it with his open society foundation he should be made an example of. He's been funding pro-abortion movements across Europe.

independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

I use to think this but he has over 30 billion in stocks and gives away 1+ billion a year to charity. hes a huge player

>gives away 1+ billion a year to charity

it's his own charity, isn't it?

Check those digits.

Just more proof Shulz is terrible for krautland

yes, he actually is giving nothing away. Stupid people not knowing how and why the wealthy set up charities in the first place.

Hell yeah No Sorrow for Soros

No sorrow for soros