Niggers

Why the fuck does 14% of American population commit more crimes and why are their hoods that are 99% black full of murders,rapes and drugs. There is a clear difference in culture between white people and black people. I'm NOT saying ALL black people but a good number of them. Black people in France for instance, are much different. They are acting "white". But in America there is a clear cultural difference between races and I'm not sure we can really solve that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually not, the niggers in france and europe are essentially just as bad as the ones in America, now sometimes the ones from africa, like kenya are a tiny bit more civilized

When I was in France they were acting semi normal. But that was long time ago so I guess times changed.

remember that what you saw personally is just your own anecdote, Im going by data and general trends in the Sub Saharan african population across the world... and it doesnt bode well for them...

Oh well, I guess niggers will be niggers

I dindu nuffin

>There is a clear difference in culture between white people and black people.
(((Clear difference))), jewllywood forced the thug culture and dumb niggas bought it. Typical divide and conquer tactic.

you replaced the father with the state
then you filled their neighbourhoods with crack

exactly
Black culture is going backwards everyday

>Why the fuck does 14% of American population commit more crimes
you need to scale that down because most of the women don't commit crimes

nearer 9% criminal

even fucking worse then

Because blacks in America are poor and poor people are lest influenced by the civilizing effects of prosperity and security. Poor whites are the same.
Source: I grew up poor white inna hood

They are enabled by no-snitching and white liberals who bend over backwards to cover up black crime.

Excuse me, I'm Asian, my parents were super poor post Japanese Occupation of Hong Kong, and they committed zero crime. They pulled themselves up not by welfare and selling drugs, my father had a proper job, my mother saved money and invested them wisely, we didn't have cable TV growing up because that was expensive, sodas was something we only drank at parties, and so, in the later part of my childhood, I grew up in a house my parents owned in a good neighbourhood.

...and I am pretty sure that even the poorest white neighbourhood have a lower crime rate than rich black neighbourhoods, there is something wrong with blacks, it's the no snitching culture.

>begins with a personal anecdote
Then
>my father had a proper job
>father
Also
>poorest white neighborhood less crime than a rich black neighborhood
You really are sheltered. Also hating blacks doesn't make you white sweetie

>my father had a proper job, my mother saved money and invested them wisely
yeah, there's a real difference between the household you grew up in and the household they grew up in

genetics

we have 14% muslims hehe
but our 14% is the entirety of US hehe

so that proves americans are niggers in comparison to us

Depends which niggers we are talking about here.
Muslim niggers are the absolute worst. Christian niggers are, and always will be bro-tier. They tend to be either working-class or middle-class. No problems of fatherlessness like in america..

dot headed curry niggers belong in the fucking trash. Pray to your hindu she devil whitey doesn't decide to end your irrelevancy poohead

You easily recognise Christian nigs with their names. Usually some traditional names such as "Jean-Eudes" or "François"

It's genetic.
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

Wrong. They have a very warped idea of god. Niggers pray for invulnerability from da poh-lice before robbing a gas station.

>asking why niggers nig

top kek

Very true if someone is a Christian he is my brother. Racism is really petty in lieu of faith

no fucking shit sherlock. The real question is how to ethnically cleanse our lands to secure our right to existence

Hitler dubbed Japs Honorary Aryans retard

You are just memeing here.

>You really are sheltered. Also hating blacks doesn't make you white sweetie

I don't want to be white, whites are cucks to niggers.

I'm glad I was sheltered growing up, kids are supposed to be sheltered, and not exposed to degeneracy. If I can't raise my kids in a nigger-free environment I just won't have any.

Never met a nigger a didn't hate. I'll stop memeing when it happens

Somehow blacks are the Santa Muerta cult of Mexico City now? Look Canada I know you've only seen blacks on tv but many of them are human like you or me Mkay boogerbutt?

Well there are many types of niggers, in France we have the absolute shit tier too, and some of them being muslims makes it even worse.

Senegal/mali ones are pretty much alright while ethiopian/somalian are complete and utter trash for example.

Still, niggers gonna nig.

anime girl doing gods work

>honorary aryans
But somehow Hitler was okay with blitzing Paris and London. What a """white""" """hero"""

By sheltered I meant ignorant. This is very common with Asian people.

Hey don't you dare question Hitler's wisdom on this board you piece of fuck!

Ya I seriously fucking doubt that. Your average kang is 3-4 standard deviations from me in IQ and you expect me to believe we are somehow the same species?

Hitler did nothing wrong you faggots fought the wrong people

They are almost the same species just a much dumber version of us.

Why do the bad guys always win?
sadface.jpg

Wrong, we developed from Neanderthal, which later became homo sapien. Niggers are kin to homo erectus

Because they have shitty parents who have no business birthing children in the first place.

This it is critical to throw abortion and contraceptives at these people and to incentivize their use.

>Black people in France for instance, are much different

your stay in france must've been short

I have noticed that the blacker their skin is, the more likely they are to bee obnoxious/dangerous.
Many of the light skins are just as bad, but blue gums will always be the worst of the bunch.

because doctors are in short supply so the inmates run the asylum

I know that, well i personally always thought we developed from different variations of humanoids, but i think that's how different breeds of dogs came about, like a doberman compared to golden retrievers, tons of difference but still same species essentially, though i'm not saying niggers are as smart as dogs, clearly dogs are always superior.

Lol
>doesn't believe in scientific facts
There is a range of IQ scores for every race. Aren't there like a billion illiterate chinamen?

That's completely wrong. Niggers are Sapiens, white/asians are a mix of Sapiens and Neanderthal

You meme loving faggot.

>"I have blue gums suh"

hey don't compare niggers to gorillas alright, gorillias are much less violent and primitive than niggers

blacks are stuck in a cycle of poverty. but instead of helping themselves get out, they give up and blame white people for everything

even though everyone ever involved with slavery in the US is long dead, and the civil rights movement is long over (or at least should be due to full legal equality)

they forgot what martin luther king jr said and instead of working along whites as brothers, they have been baited by the cultural marxists into a victim mentality

the fate of the blacks is largely their own fault, but improving the education in this country is a possible alleviation to poverty, and could help out the blacks

>saying lol instead of kek
GTFO

Idk I meet people from Africa, blacker than the hinges of hell, but as nice and non niggardly as you could hope for

>think canine and human genetics are the same
>what are slip genes
>what is massive inbreeding
It is like you people want to make all racists look bad

Lel u mad?

The only reason (((people))) claim we are the same species is to be nice to the niggers. But we have no trouble distinguishing other subtypes of creatures with a different species. You could look up the real technical names for all this shit, it breaks down by many categories, but ultimately it IS arbitrary, just when there is sufficient difference we consider it different enough to be its own species.

To be fair they have seen and experienced "society" without the presence of whitey so they can comprehend that acting like a nigger gets them no where. Niggers in first world countries think we are keeping them down and spoiling their fun and can't grasp that all the nice things they want in life have to be made somewhere and that we need things like laws and jobs so that society can continue.

You can be illiterate and your IQ can still be tested verbally. You have no argument

>from Africa
Of course. The only people I've met from Africa around here are in the medical field. They're pretty okay.
I was just talking about darker Americanized nigs

No. You are wrong frog. Check again.

Low IQ, high testosterone and estrogen levels. It's not limited to America, it's everywhere niggers live.

>different types of dogs are different species
I thought asians were smart!?

I never said I consider them the same as us, you have to be fucking retarded to actually think that, I'm saying we're both still human just different variations of human, they're clearly the stupider one.

lol, no, (You) are wrong my friend

I agree but I think that problem applies to a lot of groups. For instance numale man children who won't get a real job or have children. That isn't white genocide it is white suicide

>thinks illiteracy is a good thing
Leaf education

Did you take your (((information))) on stormfront?

You are straw manning like a retard even though you understand. Classic kike maneuver, really shoahing your true colors amschel

There is a fundamental difference as to how black people perceive themselves in the US than in Europe.

In Europe they consider themselves citizens of their respective countries.

In the US the allegiance of too many of them traces back to da hood. They have secluded themselves from the society in which they were born in in favor of a counter culture based on spite.

That is my argument--that a black who is educated, ethical and relatively prosperous is less of a nigger than a welfare queen obese white racist

Two jews same goys are related to niggers so it must be true! God I wish Trump would end your miserable existences

>straw manning
>thinks racism isn't straw man par excellence

I'm not entirely sure what numale means but I practically fall under that category, I don't know what I wanna do with myself so I work shit jobs, and I never leave the house so I never meet women, also I don't particularly have any desire to have kids either because I really don't like dealing with women. I'm in my mid twenties and have absolutely no desire for kids for at least another 10-15 years.

Do you also believe that the earth is flat?

Meme with no citations is fake news

We don't have terms to separate us, because the topic is taboo. IF it weren't this way, you'd bet your ass a 3rd party would label us different species.

>we developed from Neanderthal, which later became homo sapien
You don't know shit, but you talk a lot tho

You couldn't even define racism, commie fuck

Why do you give a shit anyways? You're fucking Canadian, how many niggers could you possibly have to deal with on a daily basis?

Well having a kid in your early thirties isn't a bad idea. I would recommend a technical trade. Mechanics, electricians plumbers and carpenters make decent money and the fact is that even with illegal immigrant labor there is a shortfall of skilled workers in the millions. Anyway that's what I did and it has been great. I also recommend Christianity (maybe ease into it with some nice CS Lewis or GK Chesterton). Sorry for being paternalistic but I've recently become a dad and can hardly help it.

useless baguette nigger

>racism
The belief that humans fall into distinct groups defined by lineage and that some of these groups are inherently better or worse than others regardless of other qualitative factors--not just the belief really but the behaviors contingent to this belief as well

You DO realize that you just proved us right with your picture?

Too many. And if you're at all tuned to the troubles of the world you too would feel a sense of desperation as we become minorities in our homelands and lose all sense of ethnic determination.

Thanks for proving we're right, leaf

It's not 14% of the population it's like 4-5%, the young black males.. So even worse

The only reason I would into Christianity at this point is because more than likely the only way I'm gonna meet a girl that will actually be loyal throughout something like marriage is probably to meet them at a church. A lot of them are fake but if you're not retarded you should be able to weed out the fake types and get one of the sheltered ones who's just wired to be unquestionably subservient to a man.

Nigger MEN are even more likely than nigresses, and they're only 7%.

Also I am very educated on Christianity in general, so I am qualified to ask this, why are you claiming to be a Christian in a nigger hate thread in a place like Sup Forums?
I genuinely want to know how Christians on this board defend hanging out here.

I don't know about "unquestioningly subservient" since that is not exactly what Christianity teaches (try Islam maybe) but yes if you are leading a Christian life sincerely you will attract better people into your life.

>Kabwe 1, also called the Broken Hill skull, was assigned by Arthur Smith Woodward in 1921 as the type specimen for Homo rhodesiensis; most contemporary scientists forego the taxon "rhodesiensis" altogether and assign it to Homo heidelbergensis.[7][11]

wiki Neanderthal
>Comparison of the DNA of Neanderthals and Homo sapiens suggests that they diverged from a common ancestor between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago. This ancestor was probably Homo heidelbergensis.

THUS, rhodesiensis substantially similar to heidelbergensis, which was ancestor to neanderthal, then to sapien.

IM FUCKING RIGHT YOU DIRTY LYING FRENCH FAGGOT

see fucking nigger

lmao laid her ass out

Ugh; so yes that is hypocritical of me and I could only rationalize it. The fact is i have to stay up late with my 1 month old and I've been coming to Sup Forums for years longer than accepting Christ...it is the only social media I use and really I sometimes have a decent discussion on here. Lately I've been spending time trying to promote Christian ethics as I understand them. Currently reading City of God by St. Augustine and it is very helpful. Also Romans and the Gospel of Matthew.

LMAOOOOOOOOO
Please stop, you just proved you have a sub-nigger IQ
Go back in your snow cave pls