Lets talk about the so called "blue pill" that is Veganism

Lets talk about the so called "blue pill" that is Veganism

I'm not going to make appeals to emotion as my pic of a skinned alive animal might suggest. I'll keep that to a single image

I'm going to talk about human health, lets start with heart disease, the greatest killer of white people, more than Islam and more than niggers put together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>44 years old
>chest pain
>no hypertension
>no diabetes
>no strong family history
>not overweight
>cardiology couldn't find anything after working on him
Cue heart attack
>Left Anterior Descending artery (heart)
>lower third moth-eaten and diseased
>too long a segment to have stents
>too far down artery for bypass
Cue veganism
>30 months
>next angiogram
Pic related, not only has the LAD shown amazing improvement, look at the lower left artery, and all of the smaller arteries that are now visible do to the regression of heart disease, simply form cutting out meat, dairy and eggs

Keto diet is best diet. Carbs are shit.

I keep hearing about keto, can you summarize it for me?

Carbs are shit.

>52 years old
>heart disease
>partially blocked artery in right thigh
This is what his pulse volume was after 8 months of veganism

>54 years
>Angiography core laboratory says this was a 30% improvement
All from simply being "blue pilled"

"How to not die from Heart Disease"
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU

>skinned alive animal

That's cruel and illegal. Thankfully that isn't how the industrial meat producing butcher shops work. It would be too inefficient. Instead, they paralyze/knock them out then bleed them out on an assembly line. The livestock doesn't even know they are being killed. Stressed animals spoil the meat.

I shot a possum in the head the other day. It was in a cage. Does that make me a bad man?

I feel you senpai

to save money I just buy bread and tofu and also eat whatever other people give me, I'm kind of dying from blandness of taste but not really.

>heart disease
Nice assuming that I'm a subhuman that eats fast food and doesn't exercise daily.

Does the average Western man eat too much processed meat? Yes with a high chance.
That doesn't meant vegetrarianism is necessarily the better choice. No because humans need meat to sustain themselfes.
After all we developed bigger brains because of the higher nutrition density in meat.

>Instead, they paralyze/knock them out then bleed them out on an assembly line. The livestock doesn't even know they are being killed. Stressed animals spoil the meat.

You poor thing, you are unfortunately wrong.

>paralyze/knock them out
When they even bother to do this, they use a bolt gun. Most survive this, and the videos will show them on their sides, screaming and their legs in a full sprint, like a dog sleep running.

>bleed them out on an assembly line
Even after the bolt gun and this, many still survive before they are dipped into boiling water to remove hair and other impurities. I suggest you watch Earthlings, listen to their screams

>Stressed animals spoil the meat.
It is laughable that you think they care. These animals sometimes have black tumors bigger than my thigh, that all gets grinded up and fed to you, watch Earthlings, educate yourself.

We aren't talking about traditional Amish people here

People who don't eat meat are forced to take an insane amount of supplements just to meet the bare minimum requirements to not become ill.

t. married to a vegan.

Is eating grass fed, ember roasted beef OK?

ate a steak from the local butcher the other day. Cost me about 25$ that expensive crap. The taste was like heaven though so clearly worth it.

Maybe if all you snowflakes go vegan the price for meat will drop and I will be thankful for it.

BP was locked at 150/90+ after powerlifting and gear. 9 months it's at 110/80. Lost heaps of shit weight, still just as strong and my digestion has improved.
Anyone on the fence for fitness reasons should give it a shot srs

Problem is that people think its a human right and normal to eat meat several times a day when in reality you should only have it (red meat) 2 times a week tops.

Replace the corn fed cowchwitz burgers you eat every day with broccoli and then use the money to buy a high quality grass fed steak every saturday instead.

This shit goes against creation and it is degenerate.

sounds like he was just an out of shape overweight burger who cut the fat and got skinny and more fit.

>No because humans need meat to sustain themselfes.
That is completely in-factual. There is no nutritional need that humans can't acquire with a vegan diet

>because of the higher nutrition density in meat.
The only things meat is good for is protein, which all medical organizations say men get too much of.

Vegetables have enough protein, and come with so much more. You are buying into an industry lie. Humans didn't find out about protein in vegetables until 40-80 years after they did meat

Again, there is no nutritional need that can't be met on a vegan diet. If you are failing, it's because you don't have a balanced diet

It's better, but you will still get heart disease with enough of it

Good thing you don't have socialized medicine.

"Muh skinny manlet vegan"

"You can't get enough protein on a vegan diet"

He's a nig though. Descendant of slaves that were bred to be strong and eat survive on cheap food.

He's also not an isolated case

Roids

I eat meat because it's tasty.

Veganfags get so mad when I tell them that is my only reason. I don't justify it.

why is the seal letting the birds eat his brain? is that seal still alive?

Roids

"Muh high test meat diet"

Vegans had 13% higher T concentration than meat-eaters, and 8% higher than vegetarians
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

This picture is my personal T levels after years of veganism

I'm voting for Partij voor de Dieren(Animal Party) today, AMA.

The seal will be fine, don't worry

Lol >500
How old are you 40?

>in-factual
LoL

My type of human being developed as mammoth hunters. Meat is part of us. Remaining true to ourselves needs meat consumption, and ideally hunting too. Factory farming and wanton cruelty demeans us, however, and should be dealt with accordingly.

every fucking thread the same fucking aussie keeps posting this

Post a pic of your body if keto is so great

>when will this meme die

how can you be so retarded?

That couldn't be possible even if slavery lasted 2000 years you dumb fuck, evolution doesn't work like that, even when it's artificial. Jesus christ, go back to elementary school

Black men in america are on average:
>shorter
>fattter
>have more estrogen and less testosterone than white men
>less educated too

Leave your cuck fantasies on reddit you cuck

You are forgetting that meat eaters are the ones who don't care about what they put in their bodies

see ↓
Testosterone is an important factor for building muscle. Meat eaters struggle more with physical fitness, sorry carnicuck

Go brush your teeth.

Didn't think anyone would bite

You will still get heart disease if you don't balance your vegan diet or sit on your ass for years.
And you will still unlikely to get it if your diet is balanced, you eat high quality food and exercise regularly.
So veganism does jack shit for you, except making you a whiny little bitch who cant keep it to himself.

yes, say 40 praise kek and all will be forgiven

>vegans are more likely to be balding

Gross desu.

This thread belongs to Sup Forums

15/100,000 still isn't a lot in absolute terms

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
>the tested people were on average 45y old
wow relevant study there buddy

Pregnant women need to eat animals to have healthy children. Why should I stop eating chickens.

>lets start with heart disease

Let's move on to cleaning up after eating -- cut out meat and poultry and you barely have to lift a finger to clean up after a big meal hosting friends and family.

Had several veggie guests for a big dinner.
Say fuck it, we can just make it all veggie, I'm not cooking different shit for different people.

Surprise of my life when cleaning-up time was a fraction of what it used to be.

fucking awesome.

became a vegetarian because I'm a lazy bastard.

Nice argument there bud

Keto is a fad diet and not sustainable long term
>b-bbut your a toothpaste

Are you saying long term affects don't matter? The same will be true for younger people

So, you are saying that you can't arrange a well-balanced and nutritious omnivorous diet, in fact, easier and cheaper than a vegan one?

You are saying that he had a heart disease because of meat, not because of cholesterol, sugar and fat-ridden Mcdonalds shit?

It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Only because you're a lazy shit. Gee, you sound like a fat bitch whining about other people being thin. It's just you buddy.

>The same will be true for younger people
Since the study is about old people you literally cant say that the same will be true for younger people. It doesnt work that way

0 arguments

post your body

>g/dl

Why do Americans always fuck up units? Even when you metric they are still retarded.

Literally everyone else uses mol/L

>evolution doesn't work like that
Is this why kids born from famine survivors all become fat as fuck even if their parents are skinny?

Go to /soc/ faggot.

>hurrr implying you made an argument

Are you all retarded from the fluroride?

vegan diet here, i take no supplements, maybe your husband's diet is just shit or he has genetic disorders

>cheaper
pic

>You are saying that he had a heart disease because of meat, not because of cholesterol, sugar and fat-ridden Mcdonalds shit?
↓↓↓↓
>no hypertension
>no diabetes
>no strong family history
>not overweight
>cardiology couldn't find anything after working on him

If you want to go deeper, look up "The China Study". It's going to be a long read if you really want to understand this

>Gee, you sound like a fat bitch whining about other people being thin. It's just you buddy.
> about other people being thin
>go to /soc/
ahahahahha

got you cornered there bud. Sounds like you're a fatass

Meat tastes great.

Get mad bro. You literally cannot stop me.

>Hurr Durr you die!

I'll be dead happy with the best food.

OP, before you go any further please post a full body picture and timestamp.

>>cheaper
>pic
Literally irrelevant pic since rice, soybeans, wheat and corn dont provide the same nutrients. Hell the nutrients they provide are literally nothing

The variety of foods you need to eat on a vegan diet to get all the nutrients is out of this world compared to a meat eating diet. Hence why a lot of vegans are deficient in certain minerals and some vitamins like Calcium for example

If you care about the taste of your food more than your race, your people, and setting the example for future generations of white people

Then what I say fall upon deaf ears

Sound like you got fluroride poisoning thirsty loser :^)

>to intelligent to use google

Rofl rofl

You're balding. Get over it.

If vegetarianism and veganism is so great why aren't Indians the healthiest people in the world?

This, good luck having at least two cupboards full of alphabet of minerals as well as supplements and what not, not to mention what fortune they cost

>keto is great but since im too fat to prove that it works go google it
Pathetic, you sound like a shill tb h

So you can say
>ROIDS?

Not worth the effort

I wouldn't even care if I was balding

Asian people have longer lifespans, and a much greater population.

Read the thread before being a retard, name a single nutrient you can't get as a vegan

My race has eaten meat for thousands of years and we are the only decent culture to have appeared since Rome. You are the heretic with neu-kukture.

>one person = everything is right
Nice logic desu.

No way I'm posting a pic of myself on pol, fluroretard.

>Meat eaters struggle more with physical fitness, sorry carnicuck
But they don't struggle with calogen lvls or muscle
development. Heart disease can be nearly eradicated in the west by introducing red wine to the diet as long as no other habits contribute to
heart disease, like smoking etc.

At much lower levels, usually during winter when food wasn't growing

>bald
Hairlets should just die desu

>No way I'm posting a pic of myself on pol, fluroretard.
oh yeah because this isnt an anonymous board right

You're fat yet you shill for keto because it made you lose 5lbs great job bud

>Asian people have longer lifespans, and a much greater population.
Japs live long. Hindus don't.

And the cunts have a big population because they have no sense of moderation or consequences, and have so far been saved from their folly by European carnivore medicine and technology.

you want some stats faggot? dont make me embarrass your faggoty neo pagan scrawny ass.

>So you can say
>ROIDS?
>Not worth the effort
effeminate beta detected

If you seriously think any form of mass production of meat is all daisy and roses for the animals you are seriosuly deluded. Have you ever been to a slaughterhouse or been near one? I used to live near a pork factory and even from 200m away you can hear the constant screams of pigs all day.

I'm not even vegan or anything, I eat tonnes of meat. But don't pretend the meat industry isn't hell on earth for all animals involved.

>I suggest you watch Earthlings, listen to their screams

wew peta tier propaganda, totes not biased

Can someone confirm?

I wouldn't go vegan for the "health benefits" but I'm aware of what capitalism does to food.

I smoke and drink and eat meat, I'm going to die and so are you.

Eat meat and vegetables. Not too much meat so that you're eating mostly meat. Great diet.

I am making the assumption that the figures for that graph are from the US, which subsides corn heavily making it appear to cost far less then it actually does.

why are vegans always so degenerate

Nigger I live in alaska, I hunt for my food like a real man, go fuck yourself you donkey sucking bumbletard.

>what is things surrounding you
>what are objects
>what are identifyable tattoos

Sorry you're so stupid. Plenty of pictures around, sorry you're lazy as well.

I've been to a pig abattoir, they just stuck them in a gas chamber and then cut their throats, it wasn't so bad.

Just stop eating grain & sugar, try to eat less than 100g carbs / day

Japanese don't even live long. They just had a bunch of old people rotting around to collect welfare that added to the lifespan.

>I kill innocent animals for no reason since all nutrients I need are in plants
>I am a man
a retarded, devoid of compassion insect you mean. Like a dumb chink, not a white man.

Are you fucking serious???

How are your fucking beans going to supplement aminoacids, phosphorus etc?

Sure, if you eat rice and nothing else you'll save money. note, however
>healthy and well-balanced diet
Not
>become a holocaust survivor/medieval serf in half a month diet.

Be Steve Jobs
Be Vegan
Be wealthy enough to afford the BEST medical treatment in the world, should need arise.
Be dead before my 57th birthday

You dumb faggot, I want to see you get enough iron or B12 alone without eating meat, and other stuff mainly in meat, I'd like to see your dumb ass stuff pounds of plants down your throat that contain miniscule amounts just to make up for it

Don't tell me you diseased people don't take handfuls of pills every other hour to keep your body from collapsing

High caloric intake made possible by cooking our food is what made the evolution of the modern human brain possible, not meat. Cooked roots, tubers, and other high calorie foods played just as much of a role as meat. Fire was the key component though.