/Islam/ - Islam General: Prayer Edition

Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

This thread’s topic is prayer. Do you have any personal prayer rituals? What are they and why?

Resources:

>The basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

OP template:
pastebin.com/6nNt22Nf

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2015/257526.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reported

Go hang yourself

i love watching this

fuck off

lol eat some bacon fagget, oink oink

hahahah mad cunt

Always makes me laugh

I don't eat pork products, but I do like turkey bacon.

Serving Islam is serving Satan

allahu akbar

He is certainly the greatest.

I would like examples of Islam actually benefitting the society and not destroying it as a whole in the long run.

Just look at Turkey, before Islam, the Turks were a nomadic people.

you fucking mud scum im sending ur IP to the white house and ur going back to ur shithole in africa where u adn all ur other faggot friends can suck lucifers cock

You have to go back, you satanic shitskinned degenerate.

Im born in the US.

I was born here, I'm a convert

Exactly. They stole Christian civilisation and turned it into a third world country. The Turks who stayed behind in the Middle East stayed nomads.

>I got duped by a blatantly false prophet and betrayed God and nation
Ftfy.

no , we used islam to gain allies in the region to annihilate our enemies to gain territory and settle in. This was not a benefit of islam , this is the warmongering side of islam. Fast forward to Renaissance Europe is booming with scientific discoveries and our sultan dismisses everything because muh islam , fast forward a little bit more and the empire collapses why? Because islam. Can you imagine what would have happened if Turks were christian? The ottoman royalty and the anatolian people were western to begin with but islam came and destroyed everything. Im not advocating for any religion but if I had to choose one it would be Christianity. Also arabs kurds and anyone in the ME backstabbed us whenever they got the chance. There is alot more to Islamic history then you might think go find an objective truthful source and start reading upon it , islam must be eradicated or reformed greatly for todays standarts if we are not going to destroy it completely

The initiation of the use of force is universally immoral, thus Islam is immoral. I don't really have questions about it, such a theory can immediately be dismissed because of internal inconsistency.

Why muslims drink camel urine?

"The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron."

Why muslims urine sitting down like a woman or muhhamed?

"It is not haraam for a man to urinate standing up, but it is Sunnah for him to urinate sitting down, because ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “Whoever tells you that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to urinate standing up, do not believe him. He only ever used to urinate sitting down.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, al-Tahaarah, 12; he said, this is the most saheeh report on this topic. It was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi, no. 11). And because this is more concealing, and it reduces the risk of any drops of urine splashing up onto him."

yeh ur a fucking scum faggot for converting from christianity to nignog. unless ur an athiest then i dont care.

Islam seeks world domination and is the most retarded ideology beside third wave feminism.
No sane person would give up his freedom for a Lifestyle Guide of junky goatfucker.

You have to go

why do all "true" muslims

typo

I hooe you change your viewpoint someday.

I was a Christian.

S
Whuuuik POOOSH
FUCK ISLAM
FUCK MUHAMMAD
THEY BAN DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
FUCK MUSLIM MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT PLZ MERCHANT TOPPLE THIS SHITTY COUNTRY SO WE CCAN BE A SECULAR PROGRESSIVE NATION

Yes, we wish to see the entire world a much more moral place, ans convertinf disnelievers is the job of every muslim. That doesnt ential forcing people to convert, a key Islamic tenant is that there is no compulsion is religion, rather, we'd like the entire world to embrace Allah (SWT) on its own.

Peoppe should certainly be encouraged to not watch TV or play video games,.but why single out one movie?

Degenerate religion for camelfuckers and jungle monkeys.

Soon we shall liberate the oppressed Chinese from the despotic corrupt malay government

Singapore will be a global power one day ;)

hey i just converted to mooslem and im wondering where my complementary goat is, im an aussie not a new zealander so i dont have one in the closet, my imum told me alahu would provide one to me but its been 2 hours and im having a sexual emergency, who should i rape lads?

I thought Kiwis prefered sheel to goats?

they're the same height

That hippo is savage

Islam

you're all going to burn in hell

Well that's quite the view. Islam professes that anyone regardless of faith can achieve heaven so long as they live in accordance with God's principles. Islam just makes it a whole lot easier.

>jizya tax

Muslim believe that all should pay taxes towards the state for the bettermenr of society. Zakat is higher than Jizya.

Enjoy hell

Hey Reddit. Sorry your site got so shit you had to come here.

>Islam

The only culture to have ever existed that survives purely by stealing from other societies.

Islamic cultures haven't invented anything for over 1,000 years, the holy wars they have fought throughout history (including today) are all fought with Western Weapons, the Buildings you live in are built thanks to Western Engineering

A total failure of a culture.

If the West didn't want your oil (that you didn't even know how to use until we showed you) you'd still be nothing more than a desert.

And just so you lot know, this is a honeypot thread being used to gather information.

They want to flush people with strong anti-Islamic sentiments out into the open.

Don't reply.

>They want to flush people with strong anti-Islamic sentiments out into the open.
I'll carry right on, then. I think you'll find that (when presented with accurate facts) the vast majority of people in the world have strong anti-islamic sentiments. And with good reason.
Unfortunately, our information sources (the MSM) are run by and on behalf of, crazy left wing ideologues, so the vast majority don't actually know the truth. Asking those of us who do to be quiet for our own good is the same as asking us to put an Islamic noose round our necks.
Not gonna happen.
state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2015/257526.htm

Inshala, piss be upon him.

I have no inherent problem with mohammedanism on it's own. I like the way you guys treat your fags. But get the fuck out of my country. You don't belong just as we don't belong in yours. The coalition of the willing was a mistake but that doesn't justify breeding us out of existence. So in summary, Fuck off we're full.

kys faggot