this thread has potential

>40%
jesus christ

why do they hate asian bros so much?

Not masculine enough.

>why do they hate asian bros so much?

Because most of them treat women like shit

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

White women are worse. They will only date Jamal and Ahmed.

For me, it's Asian men that didn't want me. So fugg off. I wasn't even going for Chad's as well.

AMA.

Lol no. They are actually the most exclusive to their race.

Brisbane?

Prove it

Drop some statistics

>you cant

Let's be honest, Stephanie Wong, are you fat?

this desu, it's mostly Jew media garbage

This triggers the nigger

Do you like being called cunt the entire time because you live in Australia and everyone is a sick cunt there?

Look up the source where OPs stat comes from. Look up literally any study or survey, they are all consistent with that fact. Only women that "race mix" less are from ultra conservative religious communities in which case it isn't about race but religion.

Japanese men are fucking creepy has hell these days. You honestly can't blame them.

Not sure but it's equally as sad and pathetic as the Swedish women who refuse to date Swedish men.

Lmao get rekt nigger

Niggers of the East.

Because they love big dicks.

Why is this even a quest?

...which don't actually exist beyond the fervent imagination of Sup Forumstards.

God damn, are black women robots?

What the fugg why do the melanated queens hate us white men?

Holy heavens m8, gas yourself immediately.

Ahmed is tall dark and handsome. Asian man is tiny small dick and soft. Niggers are niggers.

>equally as sad and pathetic
Not really because they're dating whites rather than niggers and Arabs. Most young Japanese guys are pretty sad and pathetic though. With the amount of JAV and tenga out there, a gf is literally unnecessary here

Never been called a cunt. Not to my face anyway.

People tell me I am not, but I believe I am fat. Maybe by Asian standards.

No. Capital of Chings.

This. At my high school there were only two half Japanese /half White students. The boy was really into her but she went for tall strong black boyfriends instead.

It really destroyed the boy's ego to see his childhood soulmate (or so he thought) walking around with black men.

If offended by this message - THIS THOUGHTCRIME.
REPORT.
If not offended by this message - THIS TERRORISTCRIME. (You destroy glorious state, otherwise)
REPORT.
If want to fuck sister while reading this message - THIS NOTCRIME.
THIS INCESTNIGGERTITSPIDERCRIME.
REPORT.
We spider-incest experts. We watch you. You know. You like that. Is good to be watched. Is make special. You like that. Is get. MOOT loves you big. Like Brother. Trust.
If agree with post - THIS ACCEPTANCECRIME.

Yes.

>Portuguese
>white

Come on, now.

I can't blame them for giving up, though. They got fucked pretty bad, fiscally speaking. Tough times ahead, but I think you guys are going to make it. Wishing you the best.

Thank you white expat. Why don't you find an aryan woman and colonize some foreign land like a responsible member of our tribe.

because most east asian men are pussies and those who aren't are criminals.

What's tenga?

Thoughts on Muslims?

Post a pic. Being essentially white, I know you'd be happy to.

I do pity Asian men for having such BLEACHquaffing traitors as sisters.

But not enough to stop having sex with thirsty Azn women who love BWC.

>things that never happened
Guaranteed replies

Tenga is a sex toy company. It's actually a pretty interesting story. Google it.

nice pasta

Are you referring to the sexual perversion?

In reality middle eastern "ethnic" men are amongst the least attractive for white women though and are considered almost Asian tier, if they do mix its with blacks or light skin Hispanics.

>Will you take the red pill?

pic related

I've found an Honorary Aryan woman, and I wouldn't trade her for the world
>What's tenga
A masturbation toy that's killing the birthrate here

Not a nigger. Need this for a folder, please post more and cite source

Haha this thirsty cunt

No way that's real

Does that Asian mean slopeys or all Asians even arabs etc?

I've fucked a lot of lebanese girls, they're technically Asian

I'm engaged to an Egyptian, same difference but African despite not being African looking at all

Asian women care more about having money and things than her people
A man to her is a thing

Is she a muzzie?

Fake as fuck

I hate Asians as well

If you're a decent looking white man it's your job to date black, brown and Asian women, pamper them, tell them they're gorgeous etc so their standards will be even higher. That's what I do and following the French terror attacks I dumped my Muslim gf under the pretence of religious differences being too large. She now hates Islam and lashed out at her beta bitch mudshit brother

Good lord this is cancer. I used to live in the silicon valley and gooks would throw themselves at me. I will never breed with an asian and betray my race.

I now live in Idaho and am surrounded by white women, it is paradise.

Why did someone think this was a good idea

You're right, but so too for all women.
Asian women are just worse at decieving you from this truth than other women.

thanks leaf

damn straight

Once I was on a train and what I think was a Paki, stood next to me, almost no one on the train and started to lift his elbow towards my tit. I lifted my closest arm as he was doing the same thing to block him. Fucking beta. I live next to some, they are pretty straightforward generally and will hit on you. There's a flood of refugees coming in, maybe I'll get raped.

If it wasn't already apparent, I'm ugly.

you sound asian alright.

If you feel ugly you could just, you know, change your habits to improve your self-image.

I'm going to assume you're overweight. Try using a calorie counter like myfitnesspal. You literally just scan the barcodes for food items. It's super easy. Lost 65 lbs effortlessly using it.

I like this strategy a lot.
Integrate or get cucked and die a lonely virgin (except for goats)

White women are just awful

>"hurr durr! It's totally different because dating an English teacher like me is an upgrade for them!".

No. It's exactly the same you clown. Also what are you playing at migrating to another race's land, fucking up their demographics and talking shit about their men? it's especially bad considering that you know what it's like to be on the recieving end. You need your ass whooping.

Well no, the only choice is to get cucked. I am pretty good looking (definitely way better looking than the men these women can get) so if I make it seem that I can't be with them because of their culture they become bitter towards it

Moreso with the asians and blacks. Asian women are aware the have more of a chance achieving this than black women.
White women are drunk on a sick society, they are the best

This.
Beta fuccboi can't get none back home so he goes to Japan because "le asian girls will think my dick is big" or some shit.
It's pathetic.

I see a lot of interesting thoughts through this thread ranging from Asian men's beta behavior to lack of physical attraction. Is there anything that clearly focuses what is specifically the root problem harming asian demographics?

NO to jewss!

Saved

It's a vicious cycle

You're doing both God and the Queen's work man

Orthodox m8 fuck that shit my kids are gonna worship jesus or at least if they have to worship someone its a religion that doesnt kill apostates

I am. However birth control fucked my stomach up and it looks like I'm pregnant.

Do weights three times a week desu. When I was younger I would have lost a lot of weight but I'm turning into a Christmas cake so it's not as easy.

>someone sat down and took time out of their day to make this

White men that gas up Asians are generally pathetic but that's a new low.

Destroyed

t. charles

Arabs are classified as White in US.

Were you born here and do you consider yourself Australian?

Asian women hit 50 years old then start to look just like their men

Thank you. It's hard work but it's necessary.

The sex is a bonus

>They will only date Jamal and Ahmed.
nonsense
where do you get that from? lol

Quite fun to look how anglos instantly go oooga booga muh dick on asians while acting like submissive bitches towards anything slightly brown.

Funny because brown women are obsessed with us

There's different kind of birth control you stood cunt. Just call your pharmacist or doctor and tell them the current ones make you balloon up and he will recommend a different brand.

Find the one that doesn't make you hurt, get acne or get fat and enjoy miles of cock again

Cunt

That makes 0 sense

That means asians dont date white guys 40% of the time or that asians/whites dont date asians/whites or that whites dont date asians

Stay mad, faggots.

If you think everything is about getting pussy and you don't see the rising economic power that is East Asia- you're fucking retarded. The pussy is just a side benefit of making bank here.

I mean, birth control literally makes your body think it's pregnant. That's how it works.

Really, what you need to do is lots of cardio. Weight lifting will help change your body fat percentage by adding muscles, but if you're building stomach muscles under your layer of fat, your gut will just look bigger until you burn off those stored calories.

Another big mistake people make is doing a bunch of exercise while not eating ENOUGH calories. This lowers their metabolism so they lose weight slower, lose a bunch of muscle mass and feel like shit.

Seriously: Count your calories.

I was born here and I'll tell people I'm Australian, then they will usually proceed to ask where my parents are from but I don't really feels it. Technically from birth I'm Australian.

>Arabs are classified as White in US.

>w-w-we're the whites now!
>.t filthy slav

Small. Penis..

>submissive to anything brown

>t. 20% mudslime

> Wahhh white women upset me so much, I want to feel like a man again

What, I thought white men are masculine instead of this whiny cuck

All the good shit of Asian men like intelligence, like the intelligence to succeed, like the willingness to work but without but being the level of beta most Asian men are?

Oh look now he's acting like he's the monopoly man.

Get over it chang. I fuck Asian women for fun, as well as Middle eastern women.

See:

>What, I thought white men are masculine

Lol, what in the fuck made you think that? Have you been paying absolutely no attention to the massive cucking white countries have been performing on themselves lately?

Not an argument