Lost Generation - World War I

Lost Generation - World War I
G.I. Generation - World War II
Silent Generation - World War II
Baby Boomers - Cold War
Generation X - Cold War / fear of nuclear war
Millennials - Absolutely fucking nothing
Generation Z - ?

What major challenge will GenZ have to face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmGWK4Yt8ac
youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gen X here. Fuck you the millennials have nothing to fight for or fear. These kids are inheriting the worst future I can plausibly imagine and they were raised by my generation of egalitarians, brainwashed by liberal media and academia. We spoiled the shit out of those kids, made them weak and turned them loose on a world foaming at the mouth to bring down the west they'll inherit.

I have my hopes that the boomers will die, Gen X will repent and correct itself to join the kids in fixing our declining West.

European civil war. I'll be on the side of fascist/nationalist Italy.

>tfw 1995 fag
Weirdest time to be born. It's right in the cutoff between gen Y and gen Z.

Gen Z fag here. I fucking despise millennials. They're all worthless trash - worse than the boomers. Like OP said, every generation except for millenicucks has had something to fear. For us, it's rampant (((liberalism))).
>tfw you have to deal with millenials for your entire life

Kill me.

Removing kebab

>Millennials - Absolutely fucking nothing

I think you mean cultural marxist cultural terrorism

They're the ones promoting that shit though. Fuck them.

We only have to fear and fight the degenerate majority amongst ourselves.

Today's generations have the greatest challenge in confronting the truth. What satanic elite pedophiles and aliens bent on destroying humanity are after us all. the CIA is constructing an Orwellian society, that domestic parties are responsible for 9/11 and other fake terrorist events, history is misconstrued and often never tells the complete truth, American's financed Hitler, all generations before us are often completely blue pilled and buy into the garbage narratives sold to them,

meanwhile as todays generation we have to deal with exactly

A.) Simply realization of these horribly red pilled truths

B.) Anger that the situation has degenerated into this by so called "adults" LMAO

C.) How exactly to respond and fix this horrible, horrible, mess of a planet.

Lol, and they wonder why, they fear a fucking fascist uprising. Maybe because the adult fucks of this society are so docile and submissive to this shit order of society, that you assholes essentially pawn off all your problems onto US, the youth

And so this is where the buck stops my friends, our generation is not pawning off these garbage problems to the next generation. Either the corrupt shit gets destroyed in a future world war or whatever, all this crap, and if not, nuke the planet and say fuck it because humanity isnt worth it if it just continues on in the careless direction it is, satanic pedophiles and shit, fuck it.

>They're the ones promoting that shit though.
They're brainwashed fucktards their enemies are themselves

Millenias - The "War On Terror"

The one that has no end that involves everyone giving up thier rights because otherwise, you know, you are an unpatriotic terrorist sympathiser

Many millenialls are red pilled on alot of issues, but they stay quiet to avoid forced drugging.

The only millenialls that are making a noise are the SJW "muh pronouns" types. These lefty fucks are the ones runing out reputation

This is what millenialls are dealing with:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmGWK4Yt8ac

The war is a psychological one being waged by cultural marxists. Its the first generation to have the ability to be aware of it thanks to the internet. Previous generations didnt have the internet or only used it for further programming by mainstream sources.

>le fuck millennials meme

Still Islamism, marxist cunts and traitors that invite them.

Name a bank that got bailed out in 2008 that is run by a millenial.

>remember gen y folks?

The boomers have turned the "intergenerational baton" into a shitstick that millenials don't want. Boomers have never considered future generations.

GenZ are even worse off again.

I fucking hate boomers. They're the reasons why our country is in the shits.

>all the late 90s shitters than think they are gen z

Reminder that if you were born between 1985 and 2000 you are a millennial too.

1994 here. Not sure if I'm the last millennial or the first of gen z.

That changes nothing if you are already redpilled.
Lets not make Sup Forums have this stupid argument again.

>kids born in 2000 are 16 to 17 now
Mother fucker!

absolutely nothing too

international debt crisis

Stop blaming all your problems on everybody born between x year & y year, it's a retarded ideology.

i'll get you another idea, if you'd got a kid in 2010 he'd go to school already

Where did all the time go?

Gen z will holocaust millenials

Liberalism isn't as rampant here as in the US fellow brit.
I'm a 90's millennial at uni and there's no safe space / SJW bullshit going on here.
All of my friends absolutely hate feminism / SJW culture anyway even if they don't get involved with politics, so there's still hope.
The ((((degeneracy)))) problem is still growing though.

What is war on terror?

Its a demostably provable fact.

Name a millenial owned bank that got bailed out in 2008, whos debt gets passed on to the next generation.

Please do.

Im waiting.........

>What major challenge will GenZ have to face?
The logistics of Gassing all Jews and Muslims

Islam and Marxism. How can this possibly not be clear to you by now?

Baby boomers and Gen X were the most brainwashed generations though.

Not actually your guys fault, the internet wasn't a thing, you had to trust your media and politicians. But you guys allowed the world to become what it is today, millenials are just finally realizing that it's all bullshit and trying to pass that to Gen Z.

'97 and I don't know what camp it truly puts me in but I gotta say those older than me are more lib than younger, that's fairly apparent.

Literally nothing

>Government shill detected.

The only people who would defend the system and the national debt are those who work for it and profit from it.

my 10 year old younger brother is pretty redpilled, but not more than I was when I was his age

Is that your argument?

I can't say the same think about WW2, you fool Muhammad.

haha fuck you
we had the war on terror

>can't

CAN

lmao

Gen Z here know a lot of Trump people at high school surprisingly. Liberals literally played themselves, when you make the media, school system and culture Liberal you make kids want to rebel against it.

In my grade 12 class of like 250 I would say I have talked to like at least 40 Trump people. All 40 of those people were guys so really its more like 40/125. 40 might not seem like a lot but its fucking great for Canada and especially Toronto. There were all 17-18 year olds.

What the fuck is 98?

Millennials - Totalitarian Islam
Generation Z - Totalitarian Islam

Biggest Demographics for Trump people at my school have been Russians, Poles and Serbs. The French are easily the most cucked.

I guess I'm Gen Z? 1997 here. Younger sibling and I support Papa Trump are conservatives. Parents voted Clinton.

Sibling was too young to vote this round, but by 2020 will be one of us.

>>Millennials - Absolutely fucking nothing

>Inherited worst economy since the Depression
>Losing their countries to Third World hordes
>Inheritance pissed away on endless war, Third World welfare and bank bailouts
>Talking about any of this gets you labeled "entitled" by MSM and bluepilled cocksuckers on Sup Forums
>Have no jobs, no money and no power and still gets blamed for everything

>war on terror
War for Oil*

Fixed

Fixing what the millennials have destroyed

Millennials _ culturewar / genderwar / destroying everyone identity and everyone into a political tool war

>go feel special by looking down on the current generation somewhere else

French people coming to Canada are irrelevant starbuck's cum lickers, "independent workers' fueled by their delusional babyboomers.

I'm 98 too, you're probably Gen Z. There are other indicative factors than just age
>Don't remember 9/11
>Grew up on technology
>Grew up in some sort of recession
>Low financial/economic confidence
>Frugal or economically sceptical
>Socially conservative
>Grew up under socially progressive authority figures

You'd get your ass beat to a pulp if you said that to a vet

War is business.

The military industrial complex was created after WW2. The war spending devalues our nations currencies to the point where we cant buy a house or raise a family. The war on terror has created more debt than ever existed before. And we have to pay interest on that debt. Which is why Obama doubled the debt, because he was paying interest on exisying debt.

Trump has inherited the mess

Millenials - 9/11/War on Terror

Gen Z's major challenge? The previous generation.

>muh generation z
D-don't worry g-guys, they'll be the most redpilled generation and will solve all of the problems in the world

please name a millenial bank that got bailed out whos debt you are inheriting?

A few thousands fighting a war FAR from home does not count as a major event that marks an entire generation.

Putting boomers and millenials in their graves

Millennials have the forever war w/ the middle east.

Name a Millenial owned bank that needed bailing out in 2008 whos debt you are inheriting. Please

Living as minorities in our own country

I'm sorry(?) that you have some faggotry to fight for. a faggotry that you started.

2000 faggot here
I don't believe in Gen Z as almost everyone around my age I know is as libtarded as the millenials. It's frustrating af, cuz everytime I try to redpill someone on something they immediately start screaming like autists. Don't get Ur hopes up, at least not for Gen-Z Germany.

Pretty much the same here. gen z 1998 here.
I have 3 older siblings who are all millenial cucks..

I think 2000+ is Gen Z.

Get b& faggot, and nobody is holding out hope for your shithole country anyways. If it has to be one country to bite the bullet and prove globalism sucks, Im glad its germany

There is a reason they are called Generation "Z"
they are the last

Name a millenial owned bank whos debt you are inheriting?

>kids born in 2000 are 16 to 17 now

>tfw my daughter turns 17 this month

Feels old man

that just means they're very efficient at not dying in wars

The great meme war

So, yeah. Millenials had the War on Terror to deal with.

You are just saying facts that everyone here knows by now, and calling it "War on Terror"
or not is just a matter of semantics.

Again, I can say the same about WW2, it was fabricated, it was about business... What's your point?

This.

The kikes defending millenials seem to be forgetting it's significant events pertaining to their childhood. Fuck all happened for them. At most (for their 90s kids) there was 2008 economic recession.

Generation Z will live through World War 3 and a nuclear winter.

God knows this and that's why Generation Z in America is so based, he wants to preserve his anointed land.

Prove me wrong. (you cant)

Fear of going to tranny bathrooms.

>high hopes
>germany

Sorry but we stopped doing that in 1945.

The "millenials are to blame for everything" shills are rife in this thread.

Millenials have not started a damn thing and inherited every mess that didnt exist before Boomers.

Many millenials are red pilled but remain quiet because they dont want to be put on psychiatric drugs. The loudest are the SJWs. These are not all millenials.

As the zeitgeist changes the millenials will come out of the woodwork.

Millenials fear microaggressions

Next year she can shitpost on Sup Forums with you.

KEK CONFIRMS

DAILY REMINDER: GENERATIONS DON'T EXIST & ARE JUST MARKETING TERMS INVENTED BY PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL BOOKS

NEW TERMS COME OUT EVERY "GENERATION"

n-nice joke a-user......

race war

>2000 faggot here

you must be 18 to visit this site.

silver is better by percentage gain

We know it as the war on terror. Its called the war on terror. It has nothing to do with semantics as whatever you call it, it happened.

My point is before 1971, in US and UK we had a gold standard that the value of money was attached to. This was abandoned and allowed banks and nations to profit from DESTRUCTION rather than PRODUCTION.

Also, in the 90s, Bill Clinton repealed Glas Stiegel witch allowed banks to basically gamble the contents of your bank account on the stock market. If they loose - bailout, if they win - Bonuses.

Millenials have inherited this and have not created it.

>
It depends where you look for the data. Canadian government says 1995

The kids entering college now are going to be our last hope. They better get /fit/ and educated and prepared to sway over the commie sheeple, no matter the cost.

Mate youre german, no wonder theyre cucked

Gen Z high school senior reporting
Already preping

The retardation of most millennials

pay denbts

Gen Z will bring about the 4th reich

>the people who bitch about millenials are the ones who raised them

really makes me... think