Erdogan supporters hacked several european and us websites to show leadership - Sup Forums...

Erdogan supporters hacked several european and us websites to show leadership - Sup Forums, please help us to put those apes in place. Post serious ideas or results here.

Not your personal army

Fuck off, we do what we want.
Also, as they are hacking cucks, I actually like this.
Turkish hackers know how to choose good targets, feminazis, cucked anti-racists, tolerance and sjw groups.
I say, let them do it.

who gives a shit

C'mon germany you know what to do....the only fun thing that you can do well...

I see... Sup Forums finally become Sup Forums-tier

Pretty entertaining.
I would like to see Turkey even more pissed.
Hacking some sites of them and apologize for the Armenian genozide. Erdogan is going ballistic.

So much fellow frogs here

based sultan Erdogan BTFO dutch cucks now he will BTFO nazi virgins and their image board lmao xd

a french collaborator?
it's more likely than you think

Why stop them? Ottoman imagery is only going to help Sup Forums turn people against Turks and Muslims. I'm surprised anyone here wants to stop it.

>>/b

Hack erdogans and akps twitter and change it to a goatfucker theme

>hacked by a roach
you deserve this

When it wasnt?

You'd be suprised at how many people used to crossover between Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Not anymore it's full of traps and shit now

You are the collaborator here. Do you want to stand for SJWs?
Because I don't, and will never.

Beside, let Turkey become worse, there is nothing to save anyway. The more they become mad, the more nationalists will get votes.

>Sup Forums tier
>he doesn't know about anonymoose hackers and how they got subverted.
That's how we know you are a Reddit fag.Do you want even this board to be run by American feds.(not that it isn't already)

shoo newfag

>Erdogan supporters hacked several european and us websites to show leadershi
>implying that wasnt the CIA that did it
>implying erdogan supporters are even intelligent enough to hack those websites

Not sure why you guys are being so stupid about this whole topic, maybe its just cognitive dissonance. But if a similiar thing happend in america you guys would bring out the conspiracies

Put a picture of mohammeds head on the Ottoman gay fucking paintings?

Bump, these things sort themselves out, just let it ride for now Mr.CIA.

Kek has made his demands clear, you must do this and you must also praise.

PRAISE HIM!

Problem is
We don't have a picture of the head of mud-hammed

If anything this helps our movement. Gives normie the impression that turks and muslims are so bad that they attack amnesty.

We should be false flagging turks and muslims desu

we are not Sup Forums you retard
we do raids and attacks on the base of politics

Just report on your local turks on one of erdogans snitching websites.
Once they go back to turkey for their summer vacations you will have multiple turkish migrants detained in their former "home"
Problem will solve itself after that.

>the only fun thing that you can do well...

going to work? what do you mean?

Fuck others countries

He means coming over for suprise breakfast in Paris

we're busy fucking our own country up

We could get used to that... if your people weren't cucks nowadays.

I don't give a flying fuck about europe, let it burn already

>Post serious ideas or results here.
Fuck off CIA, we know it's you.
>checks flag
Yup, it's you.

wtf kurwa-user?
Just where do you live?

In basement

At least i dont have rioting sandniggers in my neighbourhood....yet

But jokes aside jaques we better team up big shit, we still have all the infrastructure preserved as museums...time to put the eternal rivalry to rest and turn on the ovens for a french-german bbq....oh and Elsass comes back home!

Mudslims will invade anyway.

Obviously eastern german territory is where he lives we will sort that out once the roaches are dealt with

Implying

Hang yourself subhuman

You mean "Alsace".
I fear that's not possible.
We could really unite, we share a lot of things, great history, culture, etc, but only in a European Reich, not this EU bullshit.

Note it's a muzzie toad frog leading the b charge?

Calling germans subhuman is like calling a sandnigger masterrace

Well Ive visited the occupied part lately, first time in France, beautiful and good food and wine, damn you know how to enjoy life. Even though iam working with some french companies, never understood the rivalry between us nor your funny language..as you said time to unite..and when the time comes iam always happy to share trenches with jaques and pierres!

AGREE

Hahah i think there is nothing funnier than erdobots calling merkle and her regime NAZIS :D :D :D