Kikes

Le Pen and Wilders work for Israel.
Be very aware of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/03/21/us/netanyahu-tactics-anger-many-us-jews-deepening-a-divide.html
apnewsarchive.com/2015/Netanyahu-victory-likely-to-deepen-split-among-American-Jews-over-Israel/id-57d46390e6e34a11940d8f92ebcb9764
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.648028
youtube.com/watch?v=3eWW5Tlb0Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok
youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY
youtube.com/watch?v=40xxSUecX8c
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8
youtube.com/watch?v=bmbC7t0jAts
europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geert will lose.

friendly reminder that pol is a zionist board ;)

Better than the international Jewish order that the other parties work for though no?

Lol nobody in Israel likes that Nazi scum

Ta gueule sale goy, retourne voter macron

If that is true where is your trips of confirmation?

First we take down the muslims.

If jews protest or fight against us they must pay aswell

Who gives a fuck? At least Israel knows how to run its affairs.....Besides, your wrong.....

I wonder who's behind this post

If you are a Christian you know Isreal will be preserved by God. The corrupt Jews aka Seed of Satan will be BTFO. so there's literally nothing wrong with electing pro Israel leaders, we just have to deal with the serpents entangled with it in the meantime

That's right

Listen to this goy... I mean wise guy

He he

Apres la guerre on aura votre peau

This

any true French patriot would vote for Macron

Good. I like Israƫl and I hate stormkikes.

Yes. You are right.
Let shitskins take over Europe,
only because the ones opposing it are pro-Kikeland.

If digits

Nope, he'll get a heart attack after Marine Le Pen win

can u shills stop trying to push le israel good meme, its getting annoying

aaaaaaaaaaand

another slide thread

don't forget to sage

>Le Pen win

Oh sweetie, you are so naive.

Sup Forums is dead. Everybody is shilling for kikes now

Fuck Jews. KILL YOURSELVES you pieces of shit

This.

I have a friend who works for JIDF. He told me the new sign to know if its a JIDF these days is they say "Stormfag". They are trying to equate any bashing of (((them))) to being apart of stormfront and not /pol.

Keep an eye out for the shills

you guys are out in full force today

i wonder why...

K
the kikes aren't an immediate danger right now, Muslims are.
Once we remove taco, we can continue our work of removing latke

Yeah, Unless they have full control and our states are puppet states.

any fact to back that up?

if anything, Russia's been known to be involved in nationalist movements in the past

>muh Jews
Jews aren't the ones driving trucks through crowds of people or running rape gangs, are they Ahmed?

>it's afraid

Zionists are training the djihadists you ignorant moron

You know, at this point I don't think we have a valid choice. It's either let the Muslims invade, take us over and destroy our continent over the next fucking 5 years or fight the jews in their long war for the next 100.

Whatever you say Mahmood.

Fight the kikes.
ALWAYS.

So you're saying "people" who come from Stormfront aren't complete faggots?

Fight the invasion too.

This is now a Rare Merchants thread

And what, have Eurabia before my fucking thirties?

Kikes are the biggest threat in general, but Muslims are the immediate, real threat here.

Fight both semites.

Because we can't do both, right?

The world isn't as clear-cut and easy as liberals tell you it is, Jean-Paul and mountain jew. Most of the time you choose between two evils and no good course exists.

No you choose to protect your values and make the people that share your values more resilient.
The number of ennemies doesn't matter.

Honest Israeli here
Israel don't care about globalism, but we are effectively pro ISIS and will do anything to get rid of Assad, We are using diplomats to intervene in other countries political system to push for pro Israeli policy(mainly forbidding boycott on Israeli goods) and we do it in a pro active and disgusting way. We are siding with whoever is willing to be on our side even if he's "far right", we hate the EU but not because we love white nationalism but because they give money to Palestinians, We hate Soros because he funds radical leftist and pro Palestinian organizations in Israel.
If I was a white European I wouldn't trust a word coming from an Israeli. We don't give a fuck if every white Christian will be butchered, We're actually happy when terror happens in Europe
>"now they'll see the true nature of the muslims"
We only look at our own interest and willing to fuck every other country to get it, that's a fact.

Both parties work for Jews dumb ass. Internationalism is one with jewry.

At least they're not Communists.

>I want a national conservative ethnostate for me and my people
>BUT THE JEWS MAY NOT HAVE A NATIONAL CONSERVATIVE ETHNOSTATE!!!!

There's leftist multicult-Jews like Soros, and there's right-wing national conservative Jews.

The latter emigrated to Israel and have fought Islam for two generations. See how the leftist-Jews cried when Netanyahu won the last election.

That's why she's forbidden from entering Israel I guess ?

>You can only have an ethnostate if you bow to Israel goy.

Oh look its the "Norwegian" Jew.

It just hit me the other day how fucking decadently you Israeli shlomos are living. Just as degenerated as every western nation.

So Jewish controlled Russian agents?

>There's leftist multicult-Jews like Soros, and there's right-wing national conservative Jews.

I'm sick of this shit. It's blatantly false. They're all the same. Pic-related is one of the "leftist jews" that you lament so much, 100% pro-Israel. George Soros stop funding feminism when they threatened to take it to Israel.

Stop your shabbo's goy nonsense unless you really are a sniveling kike (which I bet you are).

>something that makes literally no sense whatsoever

Israel fights Muslims. We should be fighting Muslims. Sympathising with Israel because they have fought Muslims for two decades doesn't mean accepting multiculturalism or Soros.

yeah trump will never get elected either you tell him!

>Israel fights Muslims. We should be fighting Muslims.

Israel genocides innocent groups of people you fucking worthless shill kike. Their "fighting" is offense. Get gassed rabbi.

Netanyahu Tactics Anger Many U.S. Jews, Deepening a Divide

nytimes.com/2015/03/21/us/netanyahu-tactics-anger-many-us-jews-deepening-a-divide.html

POST-ELECTION, A WIDENING US JEWISH SPLIT OVER ISRAEL

apnewsarchive.com/2015/Netanyahu-victory-likely-to-deepen-split-among-American-Jews-over-Israel/id-57d46390e6e34a11940d8f92ebcb9764

Netanyahu Election May Increase American Jewish Alienation From Israel, Leaders Here Warn

haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.648028

Just because you don't know about Juden fractions, doesn't mean they don't exist.

>MUH INNOCENT MUSLIMS, EBIL ISRAEL FIGHTING POOR INNOCENT MUSLIMS

Hey Ahmed, got that goat cock stuck a bit too far up your ass?

>Silverman
>pro-israel
Her Twitter location is literally the state of palestine and she is constantly crying about 'muh freedom for palestine'.

You're talking shit.

Sup Forums became the jews in 2017 by keks will. Geert an Le Pen work for us. Thanks for the reminder though.

So, if geert is a kike, what would be the solution for fighting both jews and muslims?

Le Pen does not work for Israel. Like her dad, she hates Jews.

Nice argument you hook-nosed shit. I'm 100% sure posts like these are written by JIDF and most of nu-Sup Forums just nods in agreement. Why should anyone support a group of people funded by the US to appropriate land from a group of people who have lived there for years? Whites can't possibly bitch about minorities at this point if they're willing to embrace Palestinian genocide.

Can you just admit you're a kike already?

I must have been thinking of someone else, my bad. But why did George Soros mysteriously stop funding FEMEN when they were going to Israel?

wilders works for jews, le pen works for ruskies....
why is this all so wrong?

you do realize that Jews are the ones that are using Muslims as a way to destroy the west right? The Jews are the masterminds of the migrant crisis, Muslims are just useful idiots.

Jews > Muslims
Nice try Karim

>Why should anyone support a group of people funded by the US to appropriate land from a group of people who have lived there for years? Whites can't possibly bitch about minorities at this point if they're willing to embrace Palestinian genocide.

>MUH POOR MUSLIMS!!!

>GOOD INNOCENT MUSLIMS

>MUSLIMS ARE BEING GENOCIDED BY EBIL ISRAEL

>GOOD POL, HELP THE POOR MUSLIMS , LET US ALL STAND WITH MUSLIMS

fuck off Abdul, get into the gas wagon, the genocide apparently missed one.

>But why did George Soros mysteriously stop funding FEMEN when they were going to Israel?
Probably because Israel hate him and he isn't welcome there?

It's sad that whites are being led to choose between rich jews VS mudslime hordes. It's a pretty genius tactic when you think about it.

Shill. Be very aware of that.

WTF I LOVE MUSLIMS NOW, ALLAHU AKBAR!

still not an argument. must suck being an ugly, short, big-nosed rat face.

nu-Sup Forums can't see the forest for the trees.

>Durr why did all these refugees come here, could it have been from the neocohen wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria? it's the muslims fault that muslims are coming from muslimland. Praise George W Bush and Fox news.

Who are the ones shilling? Look at the catalog and its full of this (((Geert))) faggot.

femen is a feminist organization. nothing to do with soros other than he funds them. try harder chaim.

Trump is the biggest kike puppet of them all and Sup Forums doesnt care. Why would they care about this?

I hope all anons are starting to realise the huge extent that jewish hasbara make to try and compel us to champion and cheer on corrupt neo-con zionist jews.

In the case of geert Wilders an isreali Mossad connected agent to boot.

It's alarming at the most basic level, the fact this goes on even on Sup Forums of all places should give everyone pause for thought.

Translation of linked image:

LEGAL STATEMENT

This legal statement is about the words spoken by mr. G. Wilders (GW) to the woman seated next to him Mevrouw M.B. Kwint-de Roos, after the traditional christmas diner of the VVD-fraction in the old building of the Second Chamber of 1991.

The revealed statements were made after alcohol usage, but are despite that, now in 2010 with the election coming, very notable and worrying.

A Dutch Politician as informant for a Foreign Intelligence agency should be addressed and should, to the opinion of the signing people of this document, have no access to sensitive information of strategic andor economic nature.

(Miss M.B. Kwint-de Roos served from 1983 to 1996 as (medewerkster) of the VVD-fraction in the Second Chamber)

With this document, M.B. Kwint-de Roos (MBK) and J.A.W.F. Kwint (JAK) state the following After music stopped playing there were a number of VVD Chambermembers, Personal Aides and Fraction personnel who remained after dinner to sing songs and eat snacks.

During that, GW found it suitable to sing in hushed tones in MBK's ear Israeli songs and to gave a number of announcements of private nature, that will now be listed below.

Geert maybe, Le Pen surely not? Her dad is a 'famous anti-semite' no?

Argument? You are literally arguing in defense of MUH POOR MUSLIMS!! MUH POOR MUSLIMS BEING GENOCIDED BY ISRAEL, STAND WITH MUSLIMS!

Every muslim in the entire world should be genocided. Every one should die, pulled into the street and shot. All. Muslims. Should. Die.

The more Israel kills, the fewer the rest of us have to. Now get fucked with your childfucking pedo-prophet.

Your entire point was they were Soros funded you fucking retarded shill. He isn't welcome in Israel, no shit he pulled funding when they were going to Israel, I don't think he is allowed to operate there Ahmed.

At this point everyone in the Eurozone should embrace accelerationism. You don't see the jewish trick being played here. They stomped on the gas HARD with migrants over the last few decades. Resistance finally starts to bubble, but way too late. Rather than continuing the onslaught, they pump the brakes to cause a long-drawn own battle of demography instead of a direct confrontation when whitey could still stand a chance.

Don't make gassing jokes. You are indirectly suggesting that the Holocaust actually happened. The Jews win this way.

Enjoy more sand cock then.

Separating EU from Russia.
Flooding EU with Muslims.
Forcing to only buy Oil and gas from Saudis
Drawing EU in to a war witch only benefits USA and Saudi-Arabien.

I wonder who is all behind this.

We don't have to choose. Both can fuck off.

-Geert Wilders is the son of a Dutch-Indo father and a Dutch Jewish Mother

-Geert Wilders was recruited by Israeli Intelligence agency, received in Israel a harsh education and was even tortured as part of that education.

-Geert Wilder drove during a vacation, during christmas leave, in an old Volkswagen on his own, through Syria.

-Geert Wilders has both a Dutch and an Israeli Passport.

-Geert Wilder career is not decided by him but by others for him. This goes so far, according to his own words, that even the divorce between him and his first wife was engineered as well as the marriage to his second wife without his own decisions arranged. Geert Wilders supported this with the following statement How do you think I got her I even became Chamber member. I am too young. First Hoogervorst and then me, I don't have to do anything for that!

When MBK noted that JAK, in an old past, also had contacts with an intelligence agency, GW immediately sobered up and uttered the following threat

If you ever make a report of this conversation, that will be very dangerous for you and your husband

Worst of Wilders - Part 2 of 14 - His True Loyalty

youtube.com/watch?v=3eWW5Tlb0Cc

Geert Wilders embraces his Jewishness in America

youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok

Israeli-Zionist GEERT WILDERS EXPOSED! (Another Zionist Spreading Fear, Hate, and Lies)

youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY

youtube.com/watch?v=40xxSUecX8c

Zionist interest groups finance the hatemongering against Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y

Extremist Jews & Israelis Funding Racist Geert Wilders To Fight Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8

Geert wilders ?n Israel 5 Dec. - 3/3

youtube.com/watch?v=bmbC7t0jAts

So does trump...

And the U.N. works for Saudi Arabia.

Fuck off you shilling faggot

You enjoy the Iranian navy base on your border.

We will help you but only if you racemix, the world needs more murrat schlomos and Muhamed bersteins.

True. I hope that Identaire's efforts continue regardless of whatever shit sandwich democracy serves France.

>Zionist interest groups finance the hatemongering against Muslims

Sure is Muslim around here

Someone, please gas or bomb Muslims. Maybe one of those killed will be those shilling on pol. Thanks.

Marion Le Pen's dad literally worked for the mossad.
europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/

No he fucking does not. Trump's rap sheet looks nothing like this. Cozying up to Israel could be 5d chess on Trump's part. Especially if he knows what happened on 9/11.

This. I need the monthly pay

>Le Pen and Wilders work for Israel.

And Israels enemy's are our enemy's.

We stand with Israel 100%

cockroach

God I hope this twink heeb loses. On the other hand, he might just escalate tension with Erdogan which could trigger the white man's last stand.