Can someone point me to a non-dogshit tier video about race realism?

Can someone point me to a non-dogshit tier video about race realism?

I was brought up in the Spice Girls era, where even the nigger was equal to the white people.

Redpill me into believing that Mel B is a dirty troglodyte.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6UtV0d9DcE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
youtube.com/watch?v=XNQlkBm071U
youtube.com/watch?v=5MPlcAFxBHE
youtube.com/watch?v=63YRXnUb_N0
youtube.com/watch?v=L_Jk-QgS31E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CBjJCxBZUA
youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E
youtube.com/watch?v=HLlTW2Ie-_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WTdu7VWVshw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the warrior gene?

youtube.com/watch?v=g6UtV0d9DcE

Jared Taylor.

Also that guy who went to africa to examine them for a long time, got redpilled. Forgot name but look for documentaries with some old whitey man.

Would smash like the hand of an angry God. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

Black people have more testosterone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/

Testosterone causes aggressive behaviour

FUCK Trudeau and fuck Leafs

Only rural and suburban retards don't race mix with niggers.

Nice video brother.

Im going for a long drive and I need audio, not words.

Why do you need a video. Its a very simple subject. Niggers have more T. More T causes violence. Thats all you need to know.

jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

nah its not that m8. Low IQ low + low impulse control.

So you are afraid of the toxic masculinity of black men? Lift some weights, weakling.

It's both but testosterone alone proves it.

You're blue-pilled on T. I'd recommend you sort yourself.

I never said Im afraid of black people. I said they commit more crimes because of more Testosterone.

Men commit more crimes than women and I think men should be in prison more than women.

Black people commit more crimes than white people so black people should be in prison more than white people.

Simples.

>baby spice was always my favorite and I didn't know why
Even as a child I knew to appreciate aryan splendor

Haha no testosterone causes violent behaviour. Eostrogen makes you a passive aggressive moody bitch but it doesnt make you hit people, it just makes you tell stronger men to hit people.

Mel B is so much of an inarticulate shouting fishy-smelling nigger skank that Eddie Murphy admitted he had slept with a tranny, but tried to keep his tryst with Mel B a secret.

>simples
KYS

So all crime is caused by T? It is far more complicated than that. You sound like a feminist.

Can't say I necessarily agree with such a simple summary, but Kek clearly does

youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw&feature=youtu.be

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA ZIG A ZIG AH

yeah but low IQ + low impulse control is neuro-cognitive whereas high T is hormonal. If you have a population with higher IQ and high impulse control but also high T then there is no problem. In my view T is not a problem in of itself.

No not all crime is caused by high T. But high t causes more crime. So if you take a population that has higher T it will have more crime.

How the fuck am I feminist? I think infidelity should be illegal, I think abortions should be illegal even in rape cases. I think minor sexual harassment like slapping women in the ass and stuff should be legal.
But men are more violent than women. You'd have to be retarded not to think that. Men have to be more ready to fight because theyre the ones that protect everyone else.

dats rasis yo

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

>only good looking black girls look like dark skinned caucasians
Really makes my synapses spark.

Yes but the point still stands that if your race has higher T it will be more violent.

Men have more impulse control than women yet they are more violent than women. Because of higher T. Imagine if women had as much T as men do? The world would end in a single day.

this is her now OP

I googled alt right once, and this was a video on an alt right website explaining it.

I have an amputee fetish, and now you do too.

Nice shadow, nerd.

>rages about testosterone
>not a feminist
IQ is the biggest factor. It just so happens that minorities have more testosterone because of their bestial nature. Only someone lacking testosterone would see it as the main cause of criminality. Testosterone makes you more aggressive, but it matters more what you channel that aggression into; stupid people turn to crime because they are too dumb to make cash by legitimate means.

forgive me senpai

Nice.

When did I say IQ wasnt a significant factor?
I'm literally taking testosterone pills you dumb fuck. I think testosterone is great. Im just not so ideologically blind that I cant call a spade a spade.

Regardless of other factors, high testosterone causes violence, thats a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNQlkBm071U
youtube.com/watch?v=5MPlcAFxBHE
youtube.com/watch?v=63YRXnUb_N0
youtube.com/watch?v=L_Jk-QgS31E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CBjJCxBZUA

To be perfectly honest, all the Spice Girls are dirty troglodytes.

It's called a shovel

lulz at you thinking that girl was black

>video
read a book faggot

>warrior
You mean violence, warrior is its PC cover up.

Mel B looks about 3/4ths white.

You niggerlovers are always posting mostly white people as examples of how blacks and whites aren't that different. Well no shit. Show me a full blooded Congolese and then try telling me there's no difference.

These are a good place to start at, with cited evidence, sources, professors in genetics coming to explain things, THE WORKS:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E
youtube.com/watch?v=HLlTW2Ie-_Y

Judging by all those sharp angles I'd say she's really acute.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTdu7VWVshw

I hate niggers, they are dumb, violent and ugly

hnnnnnnnggg sexy legs and ass

JUST :^(

she looks so helpless, pretty hot

any of the reality calls interviews on yt