Why are Congressional Republicans so intent on defunding Planned Parenthood?

Mostly that will mean that poor minority women will have more kids they cannot afford. Why would anyone want this? Abortion is a necessary evil.

archive.is/GQKmC

---

Cutting off federal funding for Planned Parenthood — a longstanding conservative goal that is included in the Republican bill to replace the Affordable Care Act — would sharply increase Medicaid births, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

Because nearly half of all births nationwide are to Medicaid patients, and many of those babies are Medicaid patients themselves, the budget office estimated that defunding Planned Parenthood even for a year would increase Medicaid spending by $21 million in the first year, and $77 million by 2026.

The budget office numbers, released this week as part of an overall analysis of the Republican health bill, are based on economic modeling, but real-life experience in at least one state shows a similar result.

In Texas, where the state cut off money to Planned Parenthood clinics in 2013, thousands of women stopped getting long-acting birth control in the first 18 months, and Medicaid pregnancies increased by 27 percent, according to a research paper published in The New England Journal of Medicine last year.

Planned Parenthood has long been a target of conservatives for being a leading provider of abortions in the United States, although abortions make up a small percentage of its services, which are more likely to include birth control and screening for sexually transmitted diseases. In fact, many of its clinics do not perform abortions; in Wisconsin, for example, only two of the organization’s 21 clinics do. Federal funding is never used to pay for them; since 1977, a law known as the Hyde Amendment has prohibited using federal money for abortions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wf7Z3xIXG_Q
cra-arc.gc.ca/rdsp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they know Reddit and Snapchat radicalized adam Lanza into a school shooter

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

my dad works at nintendo though

Defund medicaid too

My hamster died there too

youtu.be/wf7Z3xIXG_Q

>abortion is a necessary eviI
Yeah, sure.

I wonder who is behind this post

Probably because people don't want to pay for mistakes they didn't cause OP.

>I am against murder
>well, PP is okay, I don't want someone to think I'm "uncool"
You cannot hold both opinions and be consistent with your morality

>Why are Congressional Republicans so intent on defunding Planned Parenthood?

well why they don't pay for their own abortions? am i missing something here?

They will end up paying in the long term when someone has to take care of the multitudes of Black and Hispanic kids born to moms who cannot find/afford abortions.

Shut down welfare, then.

Those stats are incredibly misleading and false. They're confusing those who get on Medicaid and have abortions to the number of abortions done by PP.

So no fuck off nigger. I'm not taking the bait.

It's very simple: you shouldn't be able to use other people's tax dollars to support things that they find morally reprehensible. If people want to get abortions for free, then they can go through private charities.

Not everybody can afford abortions and defunding Planned Parenthood means there will be less centers open and not everyone lives near one.

What sort of private charities pay for abortion? Most charities are religious and Christians don't generally approve of abortion.

the mother is carrying the baby but the father still have a reproductive right when it comes to the fetus.
which means just because the baby sprout in the woman's body don't mean she can legally kill it

Our tax dollars fund the CIA and their vault 7 bullshit. They also fund any Hollywood movie that needs 8 aircraft carriers for a movie scene.

If it's a priority in your world to make sure people have access to abortions, then you can start your own charity or give money directly to Planned Parenthood and fund it yourself.

what would Sup Forumss anti-abortion faction do if a white women got raped(and pregnant) by a nigger?

Did I say I agree with those things? I think the CIA should have been abolished a long time ago.

We should only make it illegal for White women to get abortions, so there will be more privilege equity between them and women of other races.

I'm actually waiting at the hostpital for my gf to have an abortion

>feelsbad

You're assuming they'll keep slutting it up.

I think any rape baby should be aborted, as well as any nigger.

No but funding for PP is nothing in comparison to spending on that useless shit. When people say they don't want to pay for it they need to actually look into what our money goes towards, which is 70% useless bullshit like museums for teapots and propaganda movies. PP actually helps the common people

>most charities are against immoral acts
Maybe liberals should be so stingy then

what will actually help people is not getting fucking pregnant obese or addicted

there should be a fine balance when trying to help someone but not funding his own insanity

What is immoral is more Black and Hispanic babies existing that nobody wants, nobody pays for, and probably many will turn to a life of crime.

Planned Parenthood is gross genocidal Molech worship.

Why isn't the father waiting with her?

Wouldn't society benefit if people that are stupid enough to get pregnant by accident or by neglect, got abortions? Do you really want those people to procreate?

Look up abortion statistics.

they have to go back then.
Your argument is literally "no one wants these babies, but the parents didn't use the free fucking birth control that's available, so whites and Christians should be forced to pay for the babies murder"
If you made it a law that we would adopt then baby but abort the parents, I might vote for that

They'll still have abortions, dumbass. But they'll be back-alley abortions with higher mortality rates.
It will translate to a net loss in the long-term. Be glad - this is at least one among a very small list of long-term appraisals that the GOP is interested in.

>Please give government money to planned parenthood so we can kill more babies and take in more immigrants

>Planned parenthood does more than abortions! Don't you dare only fund planned parenthood on the condition they don't do abortions though!

Canada has more abortion rights and our birthrate is way lower than it is in the US, I'm starting to doubt the value of it.

Yes planned parenthood keeps more people off welfare, but it prevents people from going on welfare by reducing birthrates. Whoopee, please gib government monies.

It is also a failure as an organization because it was founded to get rid of all the niggers, but what actually happened is we just got rid of all the niggers in the US, and also a good amount of the white people, but we imported new niggers and no new white people.

they can procreate but if their babies die from hunger then its on them

save in advance for 5 years if you want to have a family

>I am Christian
>poor people can go fuck themselves now that I got mine
You cannot hold both opinions and be consistent with your morality

No they are more likely to carry the babies to term if they cannot access or afford abortions. Yes, black market abortions are an increasing issue with defunding abortion care but the main risk is more poor Black and Hispanic babies that nobody takes care of and turn to a life of crime (and provide lots of Democratic votes if they avoid felonies).

>doesn't it make sense to subsidize the net negative members of society, many of whom are not even citizens?
Not really

Because virtue signalling libs will pay for it out of their own pockets or risk losing social currency. Or with canuck money instead. Either way, honest American taxpayers no longer have to pay for baby harvesting.

Pro-abortion, pro-mandatory sterilization reporting in.
Pro-lifers are delusional self-destructive ignoramuses.
Power to the strong

>Implying my church hasn't brought 1600 refugees from Burma.
You're confusing "charity" for "paying for an immoral act"
I bet you think that we should have lesbian bishops and turn churches into mosques as well

Yeah this I guess.

I am or was against abortion, because I don't want any white babies killed, but we also have to consider the good abortion does (when it allows POC women the right to make personal decisions about their own bodies)

Note-- I can never admit this around my catholic normie family.

I have no problem with abortion because liberals are killing their offspring.

Are you both white? Get her the fuck out of there dude/ WTF are you doing?

>We have changed our mind we have to leave right now.

>Birth control in the 3rd world bad
>Implying

First, nobody is talking about an outright abortion ban.

Second, it doesn't make sense to not just legalize, but subsidize birth control when there is a chronic issue with low birth rates. It doesn't reduce poverty, it results in less people having families and more immigrants being taken in, causing poverty in the third world as we take away the best members of their society, and causing poverty in the first world due to the long term ramifications of high immigration.

Yes, you directly stop the poor from breeding, and yes, these people are more likely to end up on welfare, however, I'd rather poor first worlders fuck and breed and have society take care of the families, than I would try to prevent poor 1st worlders from breeding so we could import more poor 3rd worlders.

This is anti-eugenic, counter-intuitively by giving the poor in 1st world countries birth control, you cause higher immigration, creating incentives for EVEN poorer people to breed more often. We basically end up funneling the best people in the world into countries where they won't breed.

It's amazing, on the face of it, how this approach DOESN'T create poverty, but here's what basically happens.

The first world, not breeding enough, gives money to the third world, in exchange for their best citizens. Thus, because we're constantly only taking in their best citizens, we might not be lowering our IQ collectively. To make a fair exchange out of this, we pour our money in the first world, to the third world.

So neither the first or third world end up in poverty in the short term, only in the long term when all the money has escaped first world countries, and we've destroyed the gene pool by systematically stopping anybody that ends up in a first world country from breeding, while creating conditions for the stupid horny people in the third world that can't emigrate to breed more by reducing overcrowding.

The TL:DR of all of this, is that believing that giving more birth control, and reducing the birth rates of 1st worlders, on the justification they're poor 1st worlders, and thus this is pro-eugenic and creates less poverty is retarded.

The key to reducing poverty isn't killing off the 1st world and replacing them with the best of the 3rd world. Liberals are just insane.

The law does not allow us to kill or deport (legal) Hispanics and Blacks. Ensuring they have as few babies as possible is a duty of White men that we must pay in exchange for using their manual labor.

seems like yet another scheme to take money from men and waste it on roasties.

Yeah we're both white, she was born in Poland too but we can't have a child right now due to financial issues plus we both went on a drinking bender for like 2 weeks before she knew she was pregnant so I mean, the child would be half a potato.

We plan on having atleast 3 kids in the near future to do our part to preserve the white race but a white potato is still a potato, it's not the right time.

>Ensure blacks and hispanics in your country breed less with a policy that also drops the white birth rate FAR below replacement
>Oh wow, in our attempts to destroy the families of our countrymen, we've destroyed white families too and their population is shrinking
>Better import some more spics and niggers to keep the population growing since there aren't any white people to import

MULTICULTURALISM BTFO!!!11!!

All that friction in her vagina, I bet she gets horny while you kill her kid.

Because they need to appease their insane fundamental christian voting bloc and also slutshaming women

I remember seeing that after Congress/Trump threatened to defund PP, a bunch of people started doing fundraisers for them all while chanting "LOL DRUMPF BTFO!!!11"

It amazes me. These people think they need to depend on the government for everything, but then they independently raise money for an organization they want to support and don't even blink an eye at the irony.

If your white why would you murder your unborn baby? I had a pregnancy scare with a girl at 16 and I immediatly said abortion was not a option and id raise it and put a ring on her . She wasn't preggo tho.

But if your not white thanks for your service

Why are so many people on Sup Forums still cucked into believing birth control and abortion fucks over niggers?

It fucks over OUR niggers. Our countrymen. It also fucks over white peoples birthrate in the process, and to make up for this, they import more niggers and spics.

White people should be concerned about getting their birthrate to 2.1, not trying to destroy the birthrate of their countrymen, which is an approach that doesn't work, because the countries their ancestors hailed from are still breeding like mad.

If you want white people to thrive, you have to create a policy which helps everybody in white countries breed, since people won't go for a law that specifically gets white people breeding. You idiots are shooting yourself in the foot practically, not to mention politically, with your bullshit spiels about how birth control fucks over niggers.

Have you seen the world population demographic trends over time since birth control has become a thing? Birth control kills white people above all else.

in that case there are pregnancy prevention "after" pills.

If liberals love Planned Parenthood so much why don't they just donate their own money instead of making it a leech off the federal government?

>3rd world
Keep telling yourself that.

- Sex education
>for young children
- Contraceptives
>that third worlders already never use
- Sexual and gender-based violence
>money for women to make false rape claims
- Forced marriage
>money for dune coons and Saudi princes
- Female genital mutilation
>keep chopping your dicks up, goy

Not going to lie, former Snapchat supporter here..pretty upset that my data usage due to ads are rising, my story feed is being replaced with vulgar ads, so I've got to flip through hundreds of piles of shit just to see my friends. I just can't imagine letting Snap getting their hands on the children's nudes

Have fun popping downies out of a haunted vagina you degenerate fuck
>we would have kids but we have no money :(
>also we spend all our money on partying

NONE OF THOSE EXCUSES MATTER WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT "finiancial" BS.

GTFO NOW THAT KID COULD BE THE NEXT MOZART.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>mfw I can't even save a future user babby

Defund doesn't mean closing them down. It just means taxpayers money won't go to them.

If liberals really care that much about it then they can donate to them and they'd probably make much more that they get from the government.

I recall the amount of patients that choose to abort a downie baby if they know it's a downie is like 90%. I believe when people are asked if they would do it, but don't actually have to make the decision, like 40-50% of people say they would.

I've been exposed to people with disabilities and the people that don't abort are fucking nuts. You sacrifice everything you can provide as a person to give somebody who is literally retarded occasional happiness between bouts of suffering with them ultimately dying prematurely, rather than actually trying to give a healthy child a real life.

Deep down I don't believe everybody should be cared for. I believe some people are doomed to suffer, and we should focus on those that have a chance for a happy life.

>give somebody who is literally retarded occasional happiness between bouts of suffering with them ultimately dying

Yea if the kid is gonna be a fetal alcohol syndrome boyo it's best to abort it I hadn't read his last post

Well most people are sick of having to pay because some bitch and some asshole forgot the condom.

I have no problem with installing long acting birth control, its the late term abortions being used as birth control which i have a problem with.

1. Contraceptive implants and abortions can be carried out by companies other than planned parenthood.

2. It is MUCH cheaper to fit long term coil,depo,nuva ring than to use repeat abortions as a form of birth control.

3. it is more humane and less emotional to have a long term implant than to watch a 8 week old fetus get sucked out of you.

Also the money saved from reducing termination numbers can be spent improving the health of these areas.

>father still have a reproductive right when it comes to the fetus.

in reality that never happens. there is NOTHING to help the men involved should the woman choose to abort, in fact she does not even have to tell him unlike an std test.

>they can procreate but if their babies die from hunger then its on them
>save in advance for 5 years if you want to have a family

The women i knew that used it as a form of birth control were not poor, infact the very opposite.

>niggers, Jews and ethnics need to be gassed, the white race needs to prevail!
>but muh defund planned parenthood talking points!!

Pick fucking one Sup Forums. If anything, all minorities need to mandatorily get sterilized and have their pregnancies aborted NOW. Planned Parenthood needs more funding for that.

We need to finish what Margaret Sanger and Hitler started.

I like many conservative agendas, but not this shit.

Make abortion cheap and easy to get, minimal barriers. Hell, make it fucking mandatory if the parents are on welfare. If you can't take care of yourself you can't take care of a swarm of niglets.

I just couldn't do it, and deep down, most people couldn't. I understand parents that do it, I just believe parents should have the choice to opt-out. Nobody should be forced, especially in a way enforced by their state, to give up their dreams of having children that can have their own families, so they can birth and look after a retarded manchild until they day they die. Who can't expect more of their kid than to hold down a part time bagboy job, if he can manage that.

I ultimately don't really get morally devastated by the concept of abortion, but seeing a family get torn apart by this issue, that's fucking real to me. I have a lot of empathy and sympathy for the disabled too... but fuck Sup Forums, I am REALLY redpilled on disability issues. You only really see the disabled people they put up on billboards in normal society, they don't show you the REALLY disabled people, those are kept in homes away from civilized society and you never see them.

I've seen empathy turn a family with one suffering person, into a completely broken family, repeatedly, more than once.

When we talk about fetal alcohol syndrome I just think of this one 30 year old being walked around by his mother in a wheelchair just thrashing around hitting her and drooling. Never saw him or his mother smile even once. He was just angry all the time, she was just sad all the time.

I hope you get Alzheimer's or a stroke and get euthanized because "well, uncle Pierre is a potato. It's not like he's happy anyway"

The reason people are against abortion is because they believe in the sanctity human lives not nigger lives.

Acting like Christians are stingy assholes for not letting women murder their children
Please tell me pro-choice retards don't actually believe this

At least he lives a long, normal life and can be cremated alive in peace. Downies are a product of whites race-mixing, it's been genetically proven.

>Why would anyone want this?
Because Christcucks think in terms of MUH FEELS, similar to SJWs.

Trump said he will fully fund planned parenthood if they stop funding abortions. if all the other services they do are so significant why not take the money? guess planned parenthood hates women.

*stop providing abortions

Because in essence you are forcing people to fund (through taxation) that which they regard to be the worst of all crimes: infanticide.

Of course, the counterargument is that it's just a clump of cells, nbd, etc.

Really, the crux of the argument is two extremist arguments over when life begins. One side says that life begins at conception. The other side says life begins when the baby is naturally expelled from the vagina and the umbilical cord is cut and the baby takes its first breath.

Either way, I'm sure PP could be independently funded. It would just be a matter of a liberal philanthropist group stepping in and writing checks.

Unfortunately, due to extremism, there is no solution. Historically there was, but absolutists stepped in and fucked it up.

Cont.

I'm already disabled, I understand the implications of what I'm saying. People have suffered and sacrificed for my sake already. My post really is dripping with self-hatred if you read between the lines. My conservatism is essentially built upon the guilt of having others sacrifice themselves for me, I'm actually trying to be less greedy and more giving, by telling others they can just look after themselves. It's my way of being kind.

I know what advanced Alzheimer does, I've witnessed it and was very close to a family whose grandmother went through it before dying. Protip - get them into a home ASAP, apply early.

They just legalized euthanasia in Canada. If my Alzheimers got to the point where I, to draw a line somewhere, got to the point I was legally recognized as incompetent to even manage my own affairs, I believe I would prefer a proud death by euthanasia rather than making my final act burdening my family. Death is inevitable, and Life is meaningless if you're only burdening others to lengthen your own existence. No idea if I would go through with it unless things actually happened that way though.

You guys need to stop pretending it's about anything other than evangelical Christianity.

Christians don't like abortions, Republicans pander to Christians, and so Republicans don't like abortions. Simple as that.

It's not a coincidence that the abortion debate isn't an issue in any Western country where Christianity has been stripped of it's political influence.

christcucks love nigger babbies

they also like giving aid to africa

they also like importing africans and giving them unlimited welfare

christianity has major problems

In the past, abortion was restricted to cases that affected "the health of the mother," much like in California you have "medical" marijuana.

Both cases in practical application mean that abortion was, and marijuana is fully legal to all - who are willing to do a little homework ahead of time. Before, you just had to network a bit and find a doctor who regarded "the health of the mother" to be anything up to mental distress at the prospect of having a baby as justification for abortion instead of an actual if-you-carry-to-term-you-will-die kind of "health of the mother" risk.

Just like in CA, you simply have to go to the right doctor who will prescribe weed and then go to him - and just tell him you have recurring headaches that you would like to try to treat with MMJ.

Both sides are happy - the moralists get to say that weed is restricted to medical uses only, and the 18 year old stoner is happy because he can shop for pot whenever he likes.

The only thing that fucks up the current system would be some absolutist stepping in and saying that pot should be illegal, or another stepping in and saying that recreational pot should be completely legal. Either end merely satisfies a few fringe political theorists instead of keeping the most people happy.

Why would the government pay for any voluntary medical procedure.

Pandering to their Christian voterbase, nothing more.

and in the case of abortion, the political theorists/abortion absolutists really fucked it up by having SCOTUS find a right in the Constitution that was not specifically enumerated within, opening the door to other imaginary "rights".

Although that may have been the real goal all along: subversion.

My one hesitation - my one hestitation about killing myself after getting Alzheimers is really it could cause my family more suffering than it would otherwise. I believe my family would be more pleased that I got to live my final days in a home, than they would about me killing myself, due to the fact I would be more or less killing myself for their sake, causing all sorts of fucked up mental anguish for them. Still, if I felt it would alleviate their suffering, I would strongly consider suicide.

I also, by the way, don't just talk about funding my own healthcare. I have been contributing to my RDSP monthly since I was 19 having a $125 tripled to $375 through government grants and have a fair amount of money socked away now.

cra-arc.gc.ca/rdsp/

My point being, is probably a good part of why I exist right now, is because I want to reduce the burden I put on others as a disabled person. Conservatism is very appealing if that's what you want to accomplish. It's not something I just talk about wanting, it's something I act to achieve, it's what gets me to pick myself up off the ground when I fall down.

I just see how the people that take care of the disabled suffer, and I believe they're good people, who don't deserve to suffer, who shouldn't feel they're obligated to suffer.

P.S. RDSP incidentally was brought in by the conservatives, because the CPC understands what it means to be disabled but not want to be a burden. Liberals do nothing but talk about how they hate the disabled though, but really, the conservative government has given me as a disabled person more money than any Liberal government ever has through the RDSP.

Soldier on, leaf. I respect the way you're dealing with the shit hand you've been dealt.

It's half human can't kill it

Why should I have to pay for anyone's failure to adhere to abstinence or use of contraception that they are obviously failing to use that I'm already paying for?

It's funny because niggers always vote Democrat. It cancels out their vote!

Because if you don't you will be outnumbered.

fpbp

>I can assure you
>it really happened

t.cia

>1:06-1:11
>Large nosed merchant rubbing his hands

(((Rosen)))

You're a bot aren't you. I've seen this exact message on here several time

Because I don't believe the ends justify the means

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

already am, may as well worry more about the impending economic collapse than who's sexually negligent.