>Jews destroy the Middle East
>Jews bring the Middle Eastern refugees into Europe
>Jews tell the leftists that refugees are good
>Jews tell the "nationalists" that refugees are bad
>The nationalists rise up, just as the Jews hoped for
>Europe falls into political turmoil, economic decline, and instability
>Meanwhile EVERYWHERE ELSE has much higher birth rates and economic growth
>European whites utterly irrelevant within the century
Your continent has fallen. No amount of zionist islamophobia will save it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eWW5Tlb0Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok
youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY
youtube.com/watch?v=40xxSUecX8c
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8
youtube.com/watch?v=bmbC7t0jAts
archive.is/KKwjJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geert Wilders career is not decided by him but by others for him. This goes so far, according to his own words, that even the divorce between him and his first wife was engineered as well as the marriage to his second wife without his own decisions arranged. Geert Wilders supported this with the following statement How do you think I got her I even became Chamber member. I am too young. First Hoogervorst and then me, I don't have to do anything for that!

When MBK noted that JAK, in an old past, also had contacts with an intelligence agency, GW immediately sobered up and uttered the following threat

If you ever make a report of this conversation, that will be very dangerous for you and your husband

Worst of Wilders - Part 2 of 14 - His True Loyalty
youtube.com/watch?v=3eWW5Tlb0Cc

Geert Wilders embraces his Jewishness in America
youtube.com/watch?v=AuQyOyDcKok

Israeli-Zionist GEERT WILDERS EXPOSED! (Another Zionist Spreading Fear, Hate, and Lies)
youtube.com/watch?v=WCP7fxeUOhY
youtube.com/watch?v=40xxSUecX8c

Zionist interest groups finance the hatemongering against Muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgSUnq7_5Y

Extremist Jews & Israelis Funding Racist Geert Wilders To Fight Muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8

Geert wilders ?n Israel 5 Dec. - 3/3
youtube.com/watch?v=bmbC7t0jAts

>Geert Wilders holds the same view towards Iran as does Israel’s Likud government who see Iran as their enemy. “Iran is the biggest geopolitical threat to Israel, to the stability of the Middle East region, Europe, and the whole world,” Wilders says.

>As the Likud government headed by Benjamin Netanyahu has called for military action against Iran at UN. So does Wilders supports military action against Iran. “If Israel decides it has no other option but to strike Iran militarily in order to defend itself against this existential threat, I will understand,” Wilders said. [7]

>Geert Wilders is a Zionist who weekly visits the Israeli embassy and and has ties to Israeli government. Currently his being investigated for his ties to Israel and their possible influence on his loyalty by AIVD the Dutch intelligence and security agency. [9]

archive.is/KKwjJ

>The nationalists rise up, just as the Jews hoped for

This, they want to use the goy as meat shields to kill Muslims

Why are you goys so easy to manipulate?

>referring to snackbar invaders as 'refugees'
>unironically using islamophobia
Fuck off, Abdul

He's right though, most new "nationalists" on the right spread their cheeks for Israel, including Trump.

Not defending mudslimes, but yids are just as bad (and the ones who let them in).

>0.02$
>0.02$
>0.02$
>0.02$
>0.02$
>0.02$
>0.02$

> -4.0

Something I have suspected for months, but the muslims are already here. We are damned if we do, and damned if we do not.

Even if Geert Wilders wins today I still won't have a qt redpilled Sup Forums bf. What should I do lads?

Get off my board, woman! Go play with instagram, make up, dolls or whatever. Politics is not for you.

>le-55%-white-face.png

>h-heh, at least we're white right guys??
>who needs power anyway?

si señor, yo soy blanco, por favor

Fuck I just realized divide and conquer (((they))) are setting up a world war scale west vs muslims. Muslims are the orcs from 40k, a tool against the necrons
> tfw we are the necrons and were fighting the (((old ones)))

if not for geert than who?

yes the jews win either way because europe will be more destablized but at least we have a chance with geert?

I guess we'll just have to purge both of them. Oh well

sad but true

this post needs more views, may kek orient us non-kikes on the pitch black path

Yeah, it seems like the smart play assuming the eternal Jew meme is real

>Como cuando un sueco habla taco

lad I am getting a bit concerned. Why is it that every time we get something ostensibly nationalist Moshe is hiding behind it?

I realised this too
but we have no other choice but fight against both jews and muslims

Take the Monarchy pill lads.

>H-Heh stop being Islamophobic...it's what the Jews want!
>Remember the six million...goy.

The left/right political paradigm and democracy are scams. They are easily manipulated by (((them))).

This. Democracy was a mistake. So easily manipulated by powerful outside forces. We are traded. We have zero influence in the decision making. It's all a big fat illusion.

(((democracy))) is rigged in U.S and some european countries
>only democrats or republicans win the elections

wtf i love far left openly anti-white parties now

Geert is a stepping stone; not a destination, retard

So ow do we make nationalism the centrist position?

Conclusion, we control you goyim fools. Stop resisting, accept your minimum wage, die in silence.

>stepping stone
A series of stepping stones that abruptly stops with no destination. Europe fell long ago. Geert and friends are there to breed division, destabilize Europe, and harm Europe's international relations. Then they get their walled up "white paradise" with no Muslims, but it also happens to have shitty economic and demographic outlook while the third world soars ahead and all of a sudden Europe is the least relevant continent of all before they get conquered.